Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I feel all hot, feverish and uncomfortable. And very snappy. :notimpressed: ffs.
    :hugs: Same. Any idea what's causing you to feel like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I've been getting like 3 hours sleep a night. I'm already at the snappy/teary/achey/shakey/feeling sick stage, which normally takes a while for me to get to. Thankfully the only things I've ended up seeing were the stuff I get when I have a migraine/am about to faint. I'm due a migraine at the moment so it's probably that. I have tried staying up, it's not that hard but it changes nothing, except I obviously feel worse. It doesn't help me sleep at all. I'm not even having any caffeine at the moment!

I'm going to go dose up on painkillers before my headache gets worse.
    Ahh sorry , I really am no use lol.

(Original post by sauce)
    I feel all hot, feverish and uncomfortable. And very snappy. :notimpressed: ffs.
    Do you find the hot weather makes you like it? I am dreading this heatwave, it means I will actually not sleep for days.

-----

Tried to get to sleep, ended up crying and panicking. Must have fell asleep around 5 and got woke up at 6. My fuse was soo short all day, my mum kept on saying the most retarded things which usually I would just ignore but I just couldn't help myself :facepalm2: . Ended up going off on my own and enjoyed the 5 cheeseburgers and countless other stuff I had (Answers the question about eating when depressed :o:.) Going to have to start going to the gym again, have lost my six pack with all this eating :mmm:.

(Original post by Idiot-Finder)

Do you find the hot weather makes you like it? I am dreading this heatwave, it means I will actually not sleep for days.

-----

Tried to get to sleep, ended up crying and panicking. Must have fell asleep around 5 and got woke up at 6. My fuse was soo short all day, my mum kept on saying the most retarded things which usually I would just ignore but I just couldn't help myself :facepalm2: . Ended up going off on my own and enjoyed the 5 cheeseburgers and countless other stuff I had (Answers the question about eating when depressed :o:.) Going to have to start going to the gym again, have lost my six pack with all this eating :mmm:.
    I don't know. My stomach is really not good though :no:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: Same. Any idea what's causing you to feel like this?
    Bad stomach is a major contributing factor atm :sadnod: and just general feeling of worthlessness and despair.

ReputationRep:

The fact that you tried counts :yep:

:hugs:

(Original post by sauce)
    I don't know. My stomach is really not good though :no:

Bad stomach is a major contributing factor atm :sadnod: and just general feeling of worthlessness and despair.
    :console: Try to take it easy whilst you're not feeling well, no point in making yourself feel worse :no:

---

My heart feels like it's racing and I seem really panicky. Panicky over what though? :lolwut:

Oh, and photos from the leavers' ball are all over Facebook now. I don't feel like I missed out on much so that's good

ReputationRep:
    I am in agony. :'(

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    What's up? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Ears hurting you mate?

ReputationRep:
    Posted a letter today telling uni I'm not coming back this year. I in no way feel like a total ******* failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Posted a letter today telling uni I'm not coming back this year. I in no way feel like a total ******* failure.
    Taking a year out? Seems like a smart thing if you can't cope, better to take some time out then get not as good grades because your not in the right mindset .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    What's up? :console:
    my "fine and healthy" ears are exceedingly painful and the pain seems to get worse every day.

Ears hurting you mate?
    Very much. Keep getting all these ideas about why and I can't get it off my mind. Also painkillers do **** all.

:hugs: you're not a failure, you haven't even failed anything :p: You just have depression and so can't do it right now but I'm sure at some point in the future you will be able to do uni and you'll do fine at it. Forcing yourself to do it will just make you feel worse and then you might actually fail leading to again feeling worse, so yeah I know it must be horrible to send that letter but you haven't failed just postponed completing your degree.

my "fine and healthy" ears are exceedingly painful and the pain seems to get worse every day.

Very much. Keep getting all these ideas about why and I can't get it off my mind. Also painkillers do **** all.

:hugs: you're not a failure, you haven't even failed anything :p: You just have depression and so can't do it right now but I'm sure at some point in the future you will be able to do uni and you'll do fine at it. Forcing yourself to do it will just make you feel worse and then you might actually fail leading to again feeling worse, so yeah I know it must be horrible to send that letter but you haven't failed just postponed completing your degree.
    Does anything else hurt?
    I was sufffering badly from some kid of hives/allergic reaction(never was diagnosed, ******* and e doc googled my symptoms, so useless)
    and my throat was killing and my ears felt blocked and agonising :confused: very odd.

ReputationRep:
    What are your ideas about it?

ReputationRep:
    Taking a year out? Seems like a smart thing if you can't cope, better to take some time out then get not as good grades because your not in the right mindset .
    Taking a year out for the second year in a row. :sigh: I know it's the right thing to do, the way I am there's no way in hell I could write an essay, let alone my dissertation. Doesn't stop me feeling like a failure though.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    My dad doesn't seem too happy with the idea that I might be quitting sixth form. But I feel in my heart that I can't handle doing another year of them. I did one set of AS Levels the first year and got **** grades in them much to my dismay as I'm thought I did work hard , then did another set of AS Levels in the second year and probably got **** grades in them too :facepalm2:. I really cannot stand the thought of doing a third year of sixth form :yucky:. Especially if I might fail that too . I'm really hoping to get this job in Abu Dhabi, as the change could do me good, but then if I fail to get that, then what do I do? Urgh, tiring :sigh:

I haven't plucked up the courage yet to call the counsellor people :erm:. I think I ought to try soon, as I'm not really getting much better tbh, I feel confused about life but I'm just feeling a little scared and hestitant as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Does anything else hurt?
    I was sufffering badly from some kid of hives/allergic reaction(never was diagnosed, ******* and e doc googled my symptoms, so useless)
    and my throat was killing and my ears felt blocked and agonising :confused: very odd.
    No nothing else hurts - no throat ache and they don't feel blocked it's just huge pain 70% of the day though today it's been about 98% of the day. Doctor told me it might be allergies so I took antihistamines but they did nothing.

What are your ideas about it?
    These people, I can't tell you who they are, put some kind of listening chip in my ears so they can hear everything I hear and can speak to me telling me what to do. This explains everything; why everything I like goes wrong (they know what I like or how I'm getting by so they **** it up), it explains why a doctor claims that agonizing pain is fine and healthy (being paid to say that), explains why all the psychiatric drugs I was given did **** all (I'm not imagining things so of course they won't work), explains why I hear things (them) and explains why it hurts (things aren't meant to be in your ears).

ReputationRep:
    Taking a year out for the second year in a row. :sigh: I know it's the right thing to do, the way I am there's no way in hell I could write an essay, let alone my dissertation. Doesn't stop me feeling like a failure though.

How are you?
    If your not ready and you went back, your year out would have been pointless. A faliure would have been in this situation screwing your degree up, you did the clever thing :yep:.

Went to the doctor on Saturday and got a counselling app for tuesday, it seems that they lie when they say a 6 week waiting list :rolleyes:.

If your not ready and you went back, your year out would have been pointless. A faliure would have been in this situation screwing your degree up, you did the clever thing :yep:.

Went to the doctor on Saturday and got a counselling app for tuesday, it seems that they lie when they say a 6 week waiting list :rolleyes:.
    Depends on how urgent they see your case as. Which is very hard to judge really :rolleyes:

No nothing else hurts - no throat ache and they don't feel blocked it's just huge pain 70% of the day though today it's been about 98% of the day. Doctor told me it might be allergies so I took antihistamines but they did nothing.

These people, I can't tell you who they are, put some kind of listening chip in my ears so they can hear everything I hear and can speak to me telling me what to do. This explains everything; why everything I like goes wrong (they know what I like or how I'm getting by so they **** it up), it explains why a doctor claims that agonizing pain is fine and healthy (being paid to say that), explains why all the psychiatric drugs I was given did **** all (I'm not imagining things so of course they won't work), explains why I hear things (them) and explains why it hurts (things aren't meant to be in your ears).
    :hugs:
    I'm assuming you have thoroughly cleaned your ears? Olive oil may clean them out as well. Also those specially designed sprays. Ear aches ******* suck.

ReputationRep:

At least they lied to you in a good way. When I was in hospital they told me when I got out I wouldn't have to wait for counselling. It's been almost two months now, still no counselling, surprise surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think anyone would be out to get you?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.