Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

had 4 hours sleep :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    had 4 hours sleep :king1:
    Welcome to the club man haha, tonight im gonna see if I can get more sleep!! ))

(Original post by sauce)
    Just exploded to my bf about so much crap and stuff for an hour or so, feel so much better
    Well, thats what they are they for :P

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ If that ever happens to me, I usually fall right back to sleep within an hour or two; I need my full 8 hours, no matter what time of the day it is. The other day, I stayed up nearly all night and I fell asleep about 4:30am, woke up about 9:30am for an hour or so, fell asleep again then woke up again at 1:30pm. Not that anyone needs to know, I'm just rambling pretty much, lol.

I'm so bored right now. I'm probably gonna go shopping again on my own, got things to buy. I kinda like it better by myself than with other people for some reason. I often feel depressed around my own friends, as they seem to have better lives than me . And then my family usually don't want to bother coming with me.

Meh, I really can't help thinking these days that people are *****. Or maybe it's just me. :nothing:

I feel like complete and utter **** today. I know I shouldn't be moaning about it but I am fed up of never waking up in the morning :mad2: I have so much to do

I feel so bad about the binge eating yesterday, my stomach is so bloated and I feel like it will never go away
    I just spent over 30 minutes sitting in the shower just sobbing and hitting the door cus I was so overwhelemd with despair and disgust at myself and my complete failings at being a normal human being and being so fat and ugly and pathetic . I'm tempted to swim but I need my routine of Tues-Sat cus when I start college I will need Sunday and Monday off to study and go in. UGH.

ReputationRep:
    Only just woken up and I have that woman coming round for talking therapy or whatever at 3... Or maybe it was half 3? Whatever. I cant be bothered to have a shower, get dressed and have something to eat though. I just want to go back to sleep. :cry: I don't want to have to deal with life right now.

ReputationRep:
    Why is decision making such a hard thing for me to do. Im also scared about how much weight i've lost - i need to gain weight not lose it =[. Don't think going out today is such a good idea ah well :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    ^^^ If that ever happens to me, I usually fall right back to sleep within an hour or two; I need my full 8 hours, no matter what time of the day it is. The other day, I stayed up nearly all night and I fell asleep about 4:30am, woke up about 9:30am for an hour or so, fell asleep again then woke up again at 1:30pm. Not that anyone needs to know, I'm just rambling pretty much, lol.

I'm so bored right now. I'm probably gonna go shopping again on my own, got things to buy. I kinda like it better by myself than with other people for some reason. I often feel depressed around my own friends, as they seem to have better lives than me . And then my family usually don't want to bother coming with me.

Meh, I really can't help thinking these days that people are *****. Or maybe it's just me. :nothing:
    Meh i know what you mean I tend to sleep late and wake up really early though my sleeping pattern has improved so much in the past 3 months.

I know what you mean about shopping i much prefer it by myself less stress and hussle especially clothes shopping. You'll be fine though, just remember to bring your ipod/mp3 with you and you'll get a lot more done. People pretty much suck, most people tend to be selfish and unreliable.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, why do I find talking so hard? I hadn't even brushed my teeth when she got here - literally just as I put the toothpaste on the brush the doorbell rang :facepalm: Oh well. I suck at that sort of stuff. I need more sleep but I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep now :nothing:

How is everyone? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Urgh, why do I find talking so hard? I hadn't even brushed my teeth when she got here - literally just as I put the toothpaste on the brush the doorbell rang :facepalm: Oh well. I suck at that sort of stuff. I need more sleep but I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep now :nothing:

How is everyone? :hugs:
    Reminds me I need to go brush mine aha.

And maybe try stay up until tonight and see if you can sleep a bit earlier being tired?

I'm boiling, it's making matters worse :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CertifiedAngel)
    Meh i know what you mean I tend to sleep late and wake up really early though my sleeping pattern has improved so much in the past 3 months.

I know what you mean about shopping i much prefer it by myself less stress and hussle especially clothes shopping. You'll be fine though, just remember to bring your ipod/mp3 with you and you'll get a lot more done. People pretty much suck, most people tend to be selfish and unreliable.
    Yeah, thanks . I misplaced my earphones again :facepalm2:, so I didn't bother with music, but I was alright though. I bought a few nice things, including this really nice blue playsuit, and now I'm happy . Retail therapy: it works :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Chickened out of going to the cinema with my sister and her friends. Now I'm bored, miserable and alone.

Fat and my stomach is in hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Chickened out of going to the cinema with my sister and her friends. Now I'm bored, miserable and alone.
    watch something online or play a game to take your mind off everything?

(Original post by sauce)
    cup of tea with your feet up? Or maybe a bit of a walk? Dunno how your stomach is hurting but sometimes walking helps me, either that or curl up in bed and wish I hadn't eaten so much.

ReputationRep:
    One good thing about my depression: I don't leave the house so I don't spend any money, I have barely any appetite so along with not leaving the house I don't spend it on junk food and I wear the same baggy clothes all the time so I don't spend it on much needed summer clothes. A silver lining... :erm:

Re: food, weight etc and my very odd body
    I weighed myself today... I have lost weight and boy am I feeling the effects of it with the dizziness. I tried to eat more today but I can't even handle baby portions! I tried to make myself have a snack but could only eat half a banana before I was full. Half! That's insane, what the hell is wrong with my stomach?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    From yesterday? Do you often get pains a day after eating a lot?

(Original post by Sabertooth)

cup of tea with your feet up? Or maybe a bit of a walk? Dunno how your stomach is hurting but sometimes walking helps me, either that or curl up in bed and wish I hadn't eaten so much.
    I have zero energy which barely helps :ashamed2: i'm going running and swimming tomorrow though and may weight train if I can get someone to show me the ins and outs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Already watched two episodes of futurama. I'm in one of those moods though where you don't want to do anything.

How're you?

(Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    From yesterday? Do you often get pains a day after eating a lot?
    I have stress induced IBS and general disgestion problems. I am terrified of vomiting and the fear just causes waves and waves of problems.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.