Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sighs and cries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    oh, and i have to do a presentation in college when I go back on a controversial subject, and the friends I'm working with, picked anorexia. They've only known me a year and so have no idea about how I used to be a couple years ago...and it's going to be ******* hard to do.
    :hugs: it will be hard to do but it will be ok. However maybe suggest another topic to do?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I feel so weak.
    You're not, believe me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to everyone.

Warning: rant ahead. :sad:

I went to college today and it's such a waste of time. I don't want to be there, I can't take anything in, there's no damn point. I've decided I have to get through the year but I kind of underestimated how hard it would be. I just want to cry and sleep until everything goes away. I've gone from being an insomniac to a hypersomniac and I can sleep for ages now and still feel exhausted and it's so hard to get out of bed. I have an interview with my form tutor tomorrow about my uni reference (Ha! That should be interesting... I didn't even really get the grades to apply. :rolleyes: ) and I'm going to have to tell her about the depression because I'm already finding it hard to cope with college. I just feel so much worse for no reason. I'm so ******* tired of feeling like this.

ReputationRep:
    And why are my posts always on a new page? :cry:

God, I'm getting worked up over nothing. I feel so ****. Gonna watch Derren Brown and go to bed. Hope you guys are better than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    And why are my posts always on a new page? :cry:

God, I'm getting worked up over nothing. I feel so ****. Gonna watch Derren Brown and go to bed. Hope you guys are better than me.
    :hugs: Hope you sleep well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    :hugs: thanks. i think I'm past it enough to be able to cope with doing it..hopefully.. main thing that worries me, is that I know so so much about it because i've been through it..and I don't want to give it away to my new friends that i was ana
    stupid illness.
    maybe just give all you know about it, and when someone says or queries why... just say its a topic you studied before/ had a family relative/friend suffering it. plus its really none of their business. so don't worry too much on it :hugs: i hope it goes well though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :hugs: to everyone.

Warning: rant ahead. :sad:

I went to college today and it's such a waste of time. I don't want to be there, I can't take anything in, there's no damn point. I've decided I have to get through the year but I kind of underestimated how hard it would be. I just want to cry and sleep until everything goes away. I've gone from being an insomniac to a hypersomniac and I can sleep for ages now and still feel exhausted and it's so hard to get out of bed. I have an interview with my form tutor tomorrow about my uni reference (Ha! That should be interesting... I didn't even really get the grades to apply. :rolleyes: ) and I'm going to have to tell her about the depression because I'm already finding it hard to cope with college. I just feel so much worse for no reason. I'm so ******* tired of feeling like this.
    :hugs:

I know how you feel. the year ahead for me is going to be so hard. I don't know how I'll cope and my grades are all going to drop cause of it. pm me anytime or msn if want

ReputationRep:
    This ******* rollercoaster of emotions is getting right on my tits now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    This ******* rollercoaster of emotions is getting right on my tits now.
    :hugs: Bad day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :hugs: Bad day?
    OK day actually. But I can feel my mood dropping rapidly (this may be triggered by the fact that I need to phone about counselling, which I don't want to do... 95% still thinks that I'm fine and the last week or so was just a 'lapse' in concentration) and I don't want it to

I've never felt this bad ever. I don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I've never felt this bad ever. I don't know what to do.
    See someone, please

(Original post by BruceTaylor)
    See someone, please
    I don't know who to see, or how it will help.

ReputationRep:
    Laus will talking about it/writing it down help? If you want someone just to hear you out I'm here; you can send me an email or something, I don't know. I'm not good at knowing what will help but I'm here during this bad time you're going through. I really do care :hugs: :suith:

(Original post by Malsy)
    Laus will talking about it/writing it down help? If you want someone just to hear you out I'm here; you can send me an email or something, I don't know. I'm not good at knowing what will help but I'm here during this bad time you're going through. I really do care :hugs: :suith:
    Thanks Malsy (and Bruce).

I don't know tbh. I feel so ill in my head. Suicidal even. So so indescribably awful. It may pass, I don't know. But right now I can't remember the last time I felt like this, and it's really worrying me.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    Thanks Malsy (and Bruce).

I don't know tbh. I feel so ill in my head. Suicidal even. So so indescribably awful. It may pass, I don't know. But right now I can't remember the last time I felt like this, and it's really worrying me.
    If you want to talk about anything I will be here for most of the night, have that feeling I won't be able to sleep much tonight, just got too much on my mind. You can scream, cry whatever you want. But please don't give up. I know how hard it is to keep fighting but please find the strength from somewhere.

how is everyone else?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.