Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sighs and cries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    oh, and i have to do a presentation in college when I go back on a controversial subject, and the friends I'm working with, picked anorexia. They've only known me a year and so have no idea about how I used to be a couple years ago...and it's going to be ******* hard to do.
    :hugs: it will be hard to do but it will be ok. However maybe suggest another topic to do?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I feel so weak.
    You're not, believe me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to everyone.

Warning: rant ahead. :sad:

I went to college today and it's such a waste of time. I don't want to be there, I can't take anything in, there's no damn point. I've decided I have to get through the year but I kind of underestimated how hard it would be. I just want to cry and sleep until everything goes away. I've gone from being an insomniac to a hypersomniac and I can sleep for ages now and still feel exhausted and it's so hard to get out of bed. I have an interview with my form tutor tomorrow about my uni reference (Ha! That should be interesting... I didn't even really get the grades to apply. :rolleyes: ) and I'm going to have to tell her about the depression because I'm already finding it hard to cope with college. I just feel so much worse for no reason. I'm so ******* tired of feeling like this.

ReputationRep:
    And why are my posts always on a new page? :cry:

God, I'm getting worked up over nothing. I feel so ****. Gonna watch Derren Brown and go to bed. Hope you guys are better than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    And why are my posts always on a new page? :cry:

God, I'm getting worked up over nothing. I feel so ****. Gonna watch Derren Brown and go to bed. Hope you guys are better than me.
    :hugs: Hope you sleep well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    :hugs: thanks. i think I'm past it enough to be able to cope with doing it..hopefully.. main thing that worries me, is that I know so so much about it because i've been through it..and I don't want to give it away to my new friends that i was ana
    stupid illness.
    maybe just give all you know about it, and when someone says or queries why... just say its a topic you studied before/ had a family relative/friend suffering it. plus its really none of their business. so don't worry too much on it :hugs: i hope it goes well though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :hugs: to everyone.

Warning: rant ahead. :sad:

I went to college today and it's such a waste of time. I don't want to be there, I can't take anything in, there's no damn point. I've decided I have to get through the year but I kind of underestimated how hard it would be. I just want to cry and sleep until everything goes away. I've gone from being an insomniac to a hypersomniac and I can sleep for ages now and still feel exhausted and it's so hard to get out of bed. I have an interview with my form tutor tomorrow about my uni reference (Ha! That should be interesting... I didn't even really get the grades to apply. :rolleyes: ) and I'm going to have to tell her about the depression because I'm already finding it hard to cope with college. I just feel so much worse for no reason. I'm so ******* tired of feeling like this.
    :hugs:

I know how you feel. the year ahead for me is going to be so hard. I don't know how I'll cope and my grades are all going to drop cause of it. pm me anytime or msn if want

ReputationRep:
    This ******* rollercoaster of emotions is getting right on my tits now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    This ******* rollercoaster of emotions is getting right on my tits now.
    :hugs: Bad day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :hugs: Bad day?
    OK day actually. But I can feel my mood dropping rapidly (this may be triggered by the fact that I need to phone about counselling, which I don't want to do... 95% still thinks that I'm fine and the last week or so was just a 'lapse' in concentration) and I don't want it to

I've never felt this bad ever. I don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I've never felt this bad ever. I don't know what to do.
    See someone, please

(Original post by BruceTaylor)
    See someone, please
    I don't know who to see, or how it will help.

ReputationRep:
    Laus will talking about it/writing it down help? If you want someone just to hear you out I'm here; you can send me an email or something, I don't know. I'm not good at knowing what will help but I'm here during this bad time you're going through. I really do care :hugs: :suith:

(Original post by Malsy)
    Laus will talking about it/writing it down help? If you want someone just to hear you out I'm here; you can send me an email or something, I don't know. I'm not good at knowing what will help but I'm here during this bad time you're going through. I really do care :hugs: :suith:
    Thanks Malsy (and Bruce).

I don't know tbh. I feel so ill in my head. Suicidal even. So so indescribably awful. It may pass, I don't know. But right now I can't remember the last time I felt like this, and it's really worrying me.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    Thanks Malsy (and Bruce).

I don't know tbh. I feel so ill in my head. Suicidal even. So so indescribably awful. It may pass, I don't know. But right now I can't remember the last time I felt like this, and it's really worrying me.
    If you want to talk about anything I will be here for most of the night, have that feeling I won't be able to sleep much tonight, just got too much on my mind. You can scream, cry whatever you want. But please don't give up. I know how hard it is to keep fighting but please find the strength from somewhere.

how is everyone else?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.