The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKIII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Sighs and cries :frown:
SuicidalLemming
oh, and i have to do a presentation in college when I go back on a controversial subject, and the friends I'm working with, picked anorexia. They've only known me a year and so have no idea about how I used to be a couple years ago...and it's going to be ******* hard to do.

:hugs: it will be hard to do but it will be ok. However maybe suggest another topic to do?
Reply 683
Reply 684
Laus
I feel so weak.

You're not, believe me :hugs:
:hugs: to everyone.

Warning: rant ahead. :sad:

I went to college today and it's such a waste of time. I don't want to be there, I can't take anything in, there's no damn point. I've decided I have to get through the year but I kind of underestimated how hard it would be. I just want to cry and sleep until everything goes away. I've gone from being an insomniac to a hypersomniac and I can sleep for ages now and still feel exhausted and it's so hard to get out of bed. I have an interview with my form tutor tomorrow about my uni reference (Ha! That should be interesting... I didn't even really get the grades to apply. :rolleyes: ) and I'm going to have to tell her about the depression because I'm already finding it hard to cope with college. I just feel so much worse for no reason. I'm so ******* tired of feeling like this.
And why are my posts always on a new page? :cry:

God, I'm getting worked up over nothing. I feel so ****. Gonna watch Derren Brown and go to bed. Hope you guys are better than me.
diamonddust
And why are my posts always on a new page? :cry:

God, I'm getting worked up over nothing. I feel so ****. Gonna watch Derren Brown and go to bed. Hope you guys are better than me.

:hugs: Hope you sleep well.
SuicidalLemming
:hugs: thanks. i think I'm past it enough to be able to cope with doing it..hopefully.. main thing that worries me, is that I know so so much about it because i've been through it..and I don't want to give it away to my new friends that i was ana :s-smilie:
stupid illness.

maybe just give all you know about it, and when someone says or queries why... just say its a topic you studied before/ had a family relative/friend suffering it. plus its really none of their business. so don't worry too much on it :hugs: i hope it goes well though.
Reply 689
diamonddust
:hugs: to everyone.

Warning: rant ahead. :sad:

I went to college today and it's such a waste of time. I don't want to be there, I can't take anything in, there's no damn point. I've decided I have to get through the year but I kind of underestimated how hard it would be. I just want to cry and sleep until everything goes away. I've gone from being an insomniac to a hypersomniac and I can sleep for ages now and still feel exhausted and it's so hard to get out of bed. I have an interview with my form tutor tomorrow about my uni reference (Ha! That should be interesting... I didn't even really get the grades to apply. :rolleyes: ) and I'm going to have to tell her about the depression because I'm already finding it hard to cope with college. I just feel so much worse for no reason. I'm so ******* tired of feeling like this.

:hugs:

I know how you feel. the year ahead for me is going to be so hard. I don't know how I'll cope and my grades are all going to drop cause of it. pm me anytime or msn if want:smile:
This ******* rollercoaster of emotions is getting right on my tits now.
kiss_me_now9
This ******* rollercoaster of emotions is getting right on my tits now.

:hugs: Bad day? :frown:
jonathan122
:hugs: Bad day? :frown:

OK day actually. But I can feel my mood dropping rapidly (this may be triggered by the fact that I need to phone about counselling, which I don't want to do... 95% still thinks that I'm fine and the last week or so was just a 'lapse' in concentration) and I don't want it to :frown:
Reply 693
I've never felt this bad ever. I don't know what to do.
Reply 694
Laus
I've never felt this bad ever. I don't know what to do.

See someone, please :frown:
Reply 695
BruceTaylor
See someone, please :frown:

I don't know who to see, or how it will help.
Reply 696
Laus will talking about it/writing it down help? If you want someone just to hear you out I'm here; you can send me an email or something, I don't know. I'm not good at knowing what will help but I'm here during this bad time you're going through. I really do care :hugs: :suith:
Reply 697
Malsy
Laus will talking about it/writing it down help? If you want someone just to hear you out I'm here; you can send me an email or something, I don't know. I'm not good at knowing what will help but I'm here during this bad time you're going through. I really do care :hugs: :suith:

Thanks Malsy (and Bruce).

I don't know tbh. I feel so ill in my head. Suicidal even. So so indescribably awful. It may pass, I don't know. But right now I can't remember the last time I felt like this, and it's really worrying me.
Reply 698
Reply 699
Laus
Thanks Malsy (and Bruce).

I don't know tbh. I feel so ill in my head. Suicidal even. So so indescribably awful. It may pass, I don't know. But right now I can't remember the last time I felt like this, and it's really worrying me.

If you want to talk about anything I will be here for most of the night, have that feeling I won't be able to sleep much tonight, just got too much on my mind. You can scream, cry whatever you want. But please don't give up. I know how hard it is to keep fighting but please find the strength from somewhere.

how is everyone else?

Latest