Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not usually my thing, but I quite liked it.

ReputationRep:
    glad you did

Morning, woke up with an excruciating cloud over my head this morning. I went running this morning and swim in a bit so at least i'm doing something productive. I need to look on the internet for some wardobes. Any suggestions for a website that cna provide decent wardrobes at a fair price and can deliver :erm:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Yeah, thanks . I misplaced my earphones again :facepalm2:, so I didn't bother with music, but I was alright though. I bought a few nice things, including this really nice blue playsuit, and now I'm happy . Retail therapy: it works :yep:
    aww thats good . Yep clothes shopping really does help for a bit

ReputationRep:
    Sorry not a clue about wardrobes! Have you tried google?

Got referred to a shrink, kind of happy in a way.. taken the first step of many I expect.

Reason I dont use google is cus some places are sso **** in terms of customer service etc so would rather go with places reccomended if you get me! Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    Only just woken up, I kid you not. I now have to tidy the house because I promised my Mum I would be feeling okay enough to do it but I'm at that stage of tiredness (despite 11 hours sleep) where you keep falling asleep and not realising, like in my dream I heard someone saying something and thought it was really happening :facepalm: I need more sleep, I am so ******* tired.

(Original post by Malsy)
    :hugs: Have you seen your GP yet?

(Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    That's great! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Morning, woke up with an excruciating cloud over my head this morning. I went running this morning and swim in a bit so at least i'm doing something productive. I need to look on the internet for some wardobes. Any suggestions for a website that cna provide decent wardrobes at a fair price and can deliver :erm:?
    ikea

though a local business might be cheaper/better quality especially if they've got a sale on.

ReputationRep:
    Grr have to be more careful who I tell secrets to and retreat back to not saying any secrets. Why did you have to mention it so everyone can see/read :'( I really dont need this -sigh-
    (Original post by sauce)
    Ah boohoo.com have some really nice clothes at cheap prices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    x
    My friend's funeral was in Norfolk. I feel so much more peaceful now. Right at this moment... It feels like it's ok.

I need to get sorted on phoning the GP. I'm trying to figure out what I should say to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I need to get sorted on phoning the GP. I'm trying to figure out what I should say to them.
    Write it down if you feel it will be hard to say, I wish I had done that.

ReputationRep:
    I have finished my exams but now I feel more miserable. They went ok. There must be something wrong with me. I cant remember what I did before I revised loads and there's no-one I want to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    I have finished my exams but now I feel more miserable. They went ok. There must be something wrong with me. I cant remember what I did before I revised loads and there's no-one I want to see.
    :hugs: That's what happened to me straight after my exams (although they were only A levels). I threw myself into learning languages for a few weeks and then reverted back to sleeping all day. If there's something you want to learn/do but have never had the time, maybe try that now? If you have the energy of course.

ReputationRep:
    My cat seems to know when I am down, for the past week or two she has came and sat on my feet and started purring at me, she never usually is so nice, weird to say but it actually cheers me up.

My cat seems to know when I am down, for the past week or two she has came and sat on my feet and started purring at me, she never usually is so nice, weird to say but it actually cheers me up.
    animals can sense this sort of **** :yep: my dog was the same. He started licking my face and cuddling up to me when I was so depressed I just curld up in a ball on the kitchen floor once :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: That's what happened to me straight after my exams (although they were only A levels). I threw myself into learning languages for a few weeks and then reverted back to sleeping all day. If there's something you want to learn/do but have never had the time, maybe try that now? If you have the energy of course.
    Hmm that's a good idea actually. Thanks. My GP said I need to come up with a plan with things to do over the summer but everything seems to require money which I dont really have. :erm: I guess I'll have a think.
    Cats are so lovely. I seem to spend a lot of time playing with a local cat here these days, she cheers me up. And when I'm at my parents I spend ages with my cat. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Cats are so lovely. I seem to spend a lot of time playing with a local cat here these days, she cheers me up. And when I'm at my parents I spend ages with my cat. :o:
    You have a local cat that comes round aswell? :p:

FFS told my mum I went today and she is being so annoying, just because she thinks the NHS is out to get her does not mean she should try and deny me the treatment I want. Meh, screw her.

You have a local cat that comes round aswell? :p:

FFS told my mum I went today and she is being so annoying, just because she thinks the NHS is out to get her does not mean she should try and deny me the treatment I want. Meh, screw her.
    If she's willing o pay for your private treatment, fantastic :yy: if not she should hold her tongue.

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to this thread, however I've just returned from holiday, and I've never felt so low. During exams I concentrated so much on revision I didn't feel so low, and now, with nothing much to do, I wake up every morning with that horrible feeling of dread, in which you just want to cry.

(Original post by _Andrew_)
    I'm new to this thread, however I've just returned from holiday, and I've never felt so low. During exams I concentrated so much on revision I didn't feel so low, and now, with nothing much to do, I wake up every morning with that horrible feeling of dread, in which you just want to cry.
    can relate to the feeling of dread when awakenin. Relaly puts a big downer on the whole day :sad: Maybe you can look for an alternative distraction? What sort of activities do you usually enjoy/what are your general interests?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.