Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: People do still care. And your dad's back soon, right?

And I'll come back and edit this post into something more meaningful when I've had some sleep :facepalm:
    I don't see the point any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I don't see the point any more.
    :hugs: Please talk to someone IRL. Life will improve.

I'm so close to walking out if I get one more backhanded coment.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. The thing I didn't bother trying to sleep for, my talking therapy appointment, has been cancelled because they're sick. But can I sleep? Nope.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: What's up? I haven't pissed you off in the other thread have I?

:hugs: What's up? I haven't pissed you off in the other thread have I?
    No far from it :indiff: that other poster though, his neg rep precedes him :fyi: :p:
    Just being snapped at in r/l a LOT today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    No far from it :indiff: that other poster though, his neg rep precedes him :fyi: :p:
    Just being snapped at in r/l a LOT today
    Oh okay good haha. I was worried maybe you thought I was attacking you or something. Lack of sleep and paranoia probably. I just don't like upsetting people.

:hugs: Can you hide away from everyone?

Oh okay good haha. I was worried maybe you thought I was attacking you or something. Lack of sleep and paranoia probably. I just don't like upsetting people.

:hugs: Can you hide away from everyone?
    No, not really. I will just go out for a bit wandering about if it happens again though with no phone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go insane if I stay in this house on my own all day every day when I'm not working. I need to tidy my room but that can wait. I'm off out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    No, not really. I will just go out for a bit wandering about if it happens again though with no phone.
    :hugs: Sounds like a good idea.

I'm going to go insane if I stay in this house on my own all day every day when I'm not working. I need to tidy my room but that can wait. I'm off out...
    :console: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Sounds like a good idea.

:console: How are you?
    I keep flipping from feeling 'normal'... not suicidal or wanting to open up a vein all the time :o: but totally numb to feeling like I need to go jump off a bridge. Currently feeling normalish... Heading down though, which is why I'm going round a mates. Avoiding the problems. I'm not working til Friday this week, yay. :rolleyes:

I keep forgetting how soon it is until I go to uni! It's only something like 6 weeks now. And my Dad will be back soon. It's odd. This tour was so sudden when it was announced; I spent ages fearing it but then it's just flown... And now it feels like he's only been gone a day. Ah ****. Now I'm crying. I can't wait til he's back!

ReputationRep:
    I keep flipping from feeling 'normal'... not suicidal or wanting to open up a vein all the time :o: but totally numb to feeling like I need to go jump off a bridge. Currently feeling normalish... Heading down though, which is why I'm going round a mates. Avoiding the problems. I'm not working til Friday this week, yay. :rolleyes:

I keep forgetting how soon it is until I go to uni! It's only something like 6 weeks now. And my Dad will be back soon. It's odd. This tour was so sudden when it was announced; I spent ages fearing it but then it's just flown... And now it feels like he's only been gone a day. Ah ****. Now I'm crying. I can't wait til he's back!
    :hugs: I hope you feel better :console:

That's good though :yep:

aww that must feel so good to know hes back soooo soon
    I think uni will be of something of a fresh start for you although it will be a challenge.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I hope you feel better :console:

That's good though :yep:
    Not really. I had a list of things that I wanted to achieve before he got back and I haven't done any of them. And I don't have time to do them/have sabotaged them. Grrr.

Sauce... I think uni's going to be bloody hard. When I went to Kent I knew I was going to be ok. Now I'm terrified and very nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I had a list of things that I wanted to achieve before he got back and I haven't done any of them. And I don't have time to do them/have sabotaged them. Grrr.

Sauce... I think uni's going to be bloody hard. When I went to Kent I knew I was going to be ok. Now I'm terrified and very nervous.
    :hugs: You could still do a few of them/the important ones?

ReputationRep:
    I just want to curl up in a ball on the floor. :sad: I still haven't had any sleep and keep thinking it's 9pm. Really messing with my head now.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Try wait until the evening and then see if you can sleep until the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    :hugs: Try wait until the evening and then see if you can sleep until the morning.
    I haven't slept yet from yesterday that's why it's so bloody annoying. And so confusing now haha

ReputationRep:
    I haven't slept yet from yesterday that's why it's so bloody annoying. And so confusing now haha
    Just set a time and try be in bed by it, since you havn't been to sleep you will drift off if you give it a bit of time and relax

ReputationRep:
    Why do I always have to spoil things? My life is finally getting back on track but now, even though I'm happy, I have plans to overdose tonight. I don't even want to die, it's just like I subconciously want to screw things up.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.