Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Fail Whale)
    Why do I always have to spoil things? My life is finally getting back on track but now, even though I'm happy, I have plans to overdose tonight. I don't even want to die, it's just like I subconciously want to screw things up.
    :hugs: can relate to self sabotage :yes: atm I just want to dissapear forever, in whatever way possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :hugs: can relate to self sabotage :yes: atm I just want to dissapear forever, in whatever way possible.
    :jumphug: Things will improve :console:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, I am so fed up of not having energy and just feeling 'meh' or down all the time. I want to do things and actually enjoy them. I want to be motivated and have goals. Really fed up of this, but no amount of being pissed off about it will change it. :sad:

At least I'm doing some stuff I guess. Just would rather do more.

Just been out wallking for over an hour. I want to rip throats oujt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Just been out wallking for over an hour. I want to rip throats oujt.
    :hugs: What's up? I saw some of you posts in the back room, is it related to that or the other stuff you mentioned?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, screw waiting until 9 to try and sleep, I want to go to sleep now. If I can that is :erm:

I feel like I want to cry, but I'm too apathetic to cry.

Ok, now I'm completely hysterical. I am not used to this this hasn't happened for a while :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Ok, now I'm completely hysterical. I am not used to this this hasn't happened for a while :cry:
    :hugs: Are you doing that breathing thing?

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: Are you doing that breathing thing?
    I'm going to have to before it turns into a panic attack.

I'm going for a walk, then doing some tidying. Lets see how I feel after that. I don't actually have the energy but I don't know what the **** else to do :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I'm going to have to before it turns into a panic attack.

I'm going for a walk, then doing some tidying. Lets see how I feel after that. I don't actually have the energy but I don't know what the **** else to do :cry:
    :hugs: Have fun.

---

I CBA to try and sleep because 1) I'm not all that tired now 2) I want to do some girly looking after myself crap first and 3) I've got a nosebleed and although it's only light, my entire mouth tastes of blood. Yuck.

ReputationRep:
    Vomiting everywhere, mmmmmmmmm nice.

Parents are ***** not helping me, and I feel dizzy if I get up from lying down, so had to crawl to the bathroom to get stuff to clean it up, and now I have given up and have instead decided to lie in it lmao. Feel like im going to pass out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)

Parents are ***** not helping me, and I feel dizzy if I get up from lying down, so had to crawl to the bathroom to get stuff to clean it up, and now I have given up and have instead decided to lie in it lmao. Feel like im going to pass out.
    :hugs: Have you got a plastic bin/bucket that you can empty out and throw up into? That's what I do when I'm sick.

I hope you get better soon :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Have you got a plastic bin/bucket that you can empty out and throw up into? That's what I do when I'm sick.

I hope you get better soon :jumphug:
    Yeah, but its sickness from the chemo, I find it hard to control it at a bucket because it is so violent, could do with something with a wider diameter. It goes within a couple of days, so all good.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but its sickness from the chemo, I find it hard to control it at a bucket because it is so violent, could do with something with a wider diameter. It goes within a couple of days, so all good.
    So you did go through with it then? :hugs:

You could play a game of aim your vom - points for getting it in a certain bucket

And that's why insomnia and I don't mix. Seriously though, there's got to be something you can rig up, um... Do you have one of those wide buckets for moping floors? Or attach it with string around your neck?

I'll stop being a **** now. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    So you did go through with it then? :hugs:

You could play a game of aim your vom - points for getting it in a certain bucket

And that's why insomnia and I don't mix. Seriously though, there's got to be something you can rig up, um... Do you have one of those wide buckets for moping floors? Or attach it with string around your neck?

I'll stop being a **** now. :sad:
    Yeah, need to get it sorted to give myself a chance in life. And noppee, we have a mop but no mop bucket, this is the brilliance of my family :facepalm2:.

And I came up with the brilliant idea of just sticking my head in the bucket in the past, but you get lovely back splash from that. I don't really have the balance to stand up with a bucket. Though I guess since my top is now covered, a bit on my face would have been better LOL.

I am one of those people who see sick etc.. as just stuff that comes out the body, so I am not bothered by it being on me tbh.. It's only stuff I have eaten, if it was good enough for me to put in my mouth then I don't see the problem. Helps a lot having that attitude.

Are you going to try sleep at 9?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just make sure you put something underneath the bucket, so it makes it easier to just pick it up and chuck it away (sorry for the pun ).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, need to get it sorted to give myself a chance in life. And noppee, we have a mop but no mop bucket, this is the brilliance of my family :facepalm2:.

And I came up with the brilliant idea of just sticking my head in the bucket in the past, but you get lovely back splash from that. I don't really have the balance to stand up with a bucket. Though I guess since my top is now covered, a bit on my face would have been better LOL.

I am one of those people who see sick etc.. as just stuff that comes out the body, so I am not bothered by it being on me tbh.. It's only stuff I have eaten, if it was good enough for me to put in my mouth then I don't see the problem. Helps a lot having that attitude.

Are you going to try sleep at 9?
    I'm really glad to hear you say that :jumphug:

Ah. Bib? A giant bib? Or and apron as it's more commonly known :facepalm: To protect your clothes?

True. Depends on what you've eaten though, don't wanna taste nasty stuff twice. Plus it can smell pretty bad with those stomach juices added.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. No. Too awake. I'm gonna spend the next few hours doing my eyebrows, nails, facial crap etc instead. :teehee:

ReputationRep:

Can't you get some anti-sickness tablets for the chemo? They are usually quite effective. Hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    everything i have ever done has always been on my own; i would understand if you told me it's what you do when you're an adult but i've always done stuff on my own and by myself and sometimes it would be nice to have a little help and it gets quite lonely :sad: being independent sometimes sucks. it'd be nice to hjave help from time to time but i know it's all my fault cos i lack confidence to ask for said help

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.