ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Boredom is dangerous but no idea what to do.. oh dear
    Hey! How're you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    Hey! How're you? :hugs:
    Not too bad.. medication's helped me a lot and i'm having CBT too which I guess is helpful. My summer hols started last week and i'm not used to it yet, I need more structure and things to work towards.
    How're you? I see you still haven't got a GP?! It's been a while

ReputationRep:
    Feeling awful today; I'm just hurting everwhere, and I feel really sick

ReputationRep:
    Appointment booked... 4:20 tomorrow afternoon. Scared ******** now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    Feeling awful today; I'm just hurting everwhere, and I feel really sick
    I know the feeling

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. :hugs:

-----

Ugh...I would do anything to stop the thoughts....the pain...it hurts so much. Been feeling so low like this since Saturday and I don't seem to be getting better. I haven't cried so much in a long time. I just want to disappear. I know I'm being selfish and self pitiful but I can't shake this feeling. The hate I feel towards myself...its so strong...I can't eat..I feel so weak, I'm so scared...when are things going to get better?... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)

Best of luck. Try not to be scared, they have heard it all before

ReputationRep:
    Rebroken the knuckles I rebroke last week which I rebroke from a couple of weeks before.

My hands will be ****** when I am older :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I can't ******* handle this. One argument and I want to self harm.

My Mother's a ******* nutjob, she stormed into my room a minute ago and had a huge go at me about the sheets I put into the wash not being 'the same colour' as the used ones on my bed. They're the same bloody sheets, only the ones I washed were newer and cleaner. FFS. She went ******* mental at me. Now I have to wait until my Dad gets home for sanity to return to the house but that's over an hour away :cry2:

Sorry this probably sounds pathetic but my mother can be quite vicious when she's being so bloody anal/OCD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I can't ******* handle this. One argument and I want to self harm.

My Mother's a ******* nutjob, she stormed into my room a minute ago and had a huge go at me about the sheets I put into the wash not being 'the same colour' as the used ones on my bed. They're the same bloody sheets, only the ones I washed were newer and cleaner. FFS. She went ******* mental at me. Now I have to wait until my Dad gets home for sanity to return to the house but that's over an hour away :cry2:

Sorry this probably sounds pathetic but my mother can be quite vicious when she's being so bloody anal/OCD.
    Just ignore her, parents can be like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Just ignore her, parents can be like that
    I know. It's just the first argument I've had pretty much all year and it turns out that my coping strategies are pretty shot :facepalm:

She's apologised now and has used the bedsheets I washed so I think she realised she went OTT. She did admit she was stressed and that's what she does when she's stressed - she tries to make everything perfect and control everything. I'm really beginning to think my eating disorder was partly genetic or something, the women of this family are so... odd. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I know. It's just the first argument I've had pretty much all year and it turns out that my coping strategies are pretty shot :facepalm:

She's apologised now and has used the bedsheets I washed so I think she realised she went OTT. She did admit she was stressed and that's what she does when she's stressed - she tries to make everything perfect and control everything. I'm really beginning to think my eating disorder was partly genetic or something, the women of this family are so... odd. :teehee:
    Glad that you have sorted it out! And I think some things are probably partly genetic at the least.

---

Going to see inception tonight, it better be as good as it is made out to be :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Glad that you have sorted it out! And I think some things are probably partly genetic at the least.

---

Going to see inception tonight, it better be as good as it is made out to be :hmmm:
    Yeah. I can play computer games in peace now :woo:

Loads of people are saying it's crap/'just okay' :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I can play computer games in peace now :woo:

Loads of people are saying it's crap/'just okay' :erm:
    Manage to install it ok?

And everyone I have asked said it was really good.. meh.. will find out..

ReputationRep:
    Manage to install it ok?

Sort of. I had to download the .exe file to play it. :erm: I really want to install the expansion but it changes that file and so might not work :erm:

It probably depends on the types of films you like :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Your mum does sound a bit ridiculous.
    I can kind of relate to her a bit though, I seem to be spending all my time cleaning and gardening now. And when I go home I'll spend all my time decorating. I don't really know how to 'relax'.

ReputationRep:

---

I heard it was difficult to understand but I didn't find that. Think it was pretty ******* awesome actually very enjoyable - it was one of those movies where I didn't wonder how long until the end about an hour in as it was very good.

I feel like crap today. Spent about 2 hours last night when trying to fall asleep trying not to cry and failing. Sleeping with a soaking wet pillow isn't fun. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to see Inception tonight :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Your mum does sound a bit ridiculous.
    I can kind of relate to her a bit though, I seem to be spending all my time cleaning and gardening now. And when I go home I'll spend all my time decorating. I don't really know how to 'relax'.
    She only does it when she's stressed thankfully. She's now calmed down and is fine with the sheets :rolleyes:

I don't really know how to properly relax either, I spend all my time online wondering what I should/would do if I had the energy or I clean. I think I like cleaning because I don't have to think :erm:

ReputationRep:
    OMG, first counselling session tomorrow afternoon

Manage to install it ok?

Inception is brilliant.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.