ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Boredom is dangerous but no idea what to do.. oh dear
    Hey! How're you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    Hey! How're you? :hugs:
    Not too bad.. medication's helped me a lot and i'm having CBT too which I guess is helpful. My summer hols started last week and i'm not used to it yet, I need more structure and things to work towards.
    How're you? I see you still haven't got a GP?! It's been a while

ReputationRep:
    Feeling awful today; I'm just hurting everwhere, and I feel really sick

ReputationRep:
    Appointment booked... 4:20 tomorrow afternoon. Scared ******** now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    Feeling awful today; I'm just hurting everwhere, and I feel really sick
    I know the feeling

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. :hugs:

-----

Ugh...I would do anything to stop the thoughts....the pain...it hurts so much. Been feeling so low like this since Saturday and I don't seem to be getting better. I haven't cried so much in a long time. I just want to disappear. I know I'm being selfish and self pitiful but I can't shake this feeling. The hate I feel towards myself...its so strong...I can't eat..I feel so weak, I'm so scared...when are things going to get better?... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)

Best of luck. Try not to be scared, they have heard it all before

ReputationRep:
    Rebroken the knuckles I rebroke last week which I rebroke from a couple of weeks before.

My hands will be ****** when I am older :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I can't ******* handle this. One argument and I want to self harm.

My Mother's a ******* nutjob, she stormed into my room a minute ago and had a huge go at me about the sheets I put into the wash not being 'the same colour' as the used ones on my bed. They're the same bloody sheets, only the ones I washed were newer and cleaner. FFS. She went ******* mental at me. Now I have to wait until my Dad gets home for sanity to return to the house but that's over an hour away :cry2:

Sorry this probably sounds pathetic but my mother can be quite vicious when she's being so bloody anal/OCD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I can't ******* handle this. One argument and I want to self harm.

My Mother's a ******* nutjob, she stormed into my room a minute ago and had a huge go at me about the sheets I put into the wash not being 'the same colour' as the used ones on my bed. They're the same bloody sheets, only the ones I washed were newer and cleaner. FFS. She went ******* mental at me. Now I have to wait until my Dad gets home for sanity to return to the house but that's over an hour away :cry2:

Sorry this probably sounds pathetic but my mother can be quite vicious when she's being so bloody anal/OCD.
    Just ignore her, parents can be like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Just ignore her, parents can be like that
    I know. It's just the first argument I've had pretty much all year and it turns out that my coping strategies are pretty shot :facepalm:

She's apologised now and has used the bedsheets I washed so I think she realised she went OTT. She did admit she was stressed and that's what she does when she's stressed - she tries to make everything perfect and control everything. I'm really beginning to think my eating disorder was partly genetic or something, the women of this family are so... odd. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I know. It's just the first argument I've had pretty much all year and it turns out that my coping strategies are pretty shot :facepalm:

She's apologised now and has used the bedsheets I washed so I think she realised she went OTT. She did admit she was stressed and that's what she does when she's stressed - she tries to make everything perfect and control everything. I'm really beginning to think my eating disorder was partly genetic or something, the women of this family are so... odd. :teehee:
    Glad that you have sorted it out! And I think some things are probably partly genetic at the least.

---

Going to see inception tonight, it better be as good as it is made out to be :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Glad that you have sorted it out! And I think some things are probably partly genetic at the least.

---

Going to see inception tonight, it better be as good as it is made out to be :hmmm:
    Yeah. I can play computer games in peace now :woo:

Loads of people are saying it's crap/'just okay' :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I can play computer games in peace now :woo:

Loads of people are saying it's crap/'just okay' :erm:
    Manage to install it ok?

And everyone I have asked said it was really good.. meh.. will find out..

ReputationRep:
    Manage to install it ok?

And everyone I have asked said it was really good.. meh.. will find out..
    Sort of. I had to download the .exe file to play it. :erm: I really want to install the expansion but it changes that file and so might not work :erm:

It probably depends on the types of films you like :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Your mum does sound a bit ridiculous.
    I can kind of relate to her a bit though, I seem to be spending all my time cleaning and gardening now. And when I go home I'll spend all my time decorating. I don't really know how to 'relax'.

ReputationRep:

---

I heard it was difficult to understand but I didn't find that. Think it was pretty ******* awesome actually very enjoyable - it was one of those movies where I didn't wonder how long until the end about an hour in as it was very good.

I feel like crap today. Spent about 2 hours last night when trying to fall asleep trying not to cry and failing. Sleeping with a soaking wet pillow isn't fun. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to see Inception tonight :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Your mum does sound a bit ridiculous.
    I can kind of relate to her a bit though, I seem to be spending all my time cleaning and gardening now. And when I go home I'll spend all my time decorating. I don't really know how to 'relax'.
    She only does it when she's stressed thankfully. She's now calmed down and is fine with the sheets :rolleyes:

I don't really know how to properly relax either, I spend all my time online wondering what I should/would do if I had the energy or I clean. I think I like cleaning because I don't have to think :erm:

ReputationRep:
    OMG, first counselling session tomorrow afternoon

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.