Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Not got a clue. She said take it in the evening - I took it around 7pm ish. So it surely shouldn't still be keeping me up?

Stupid thing is I can't stop ******* yawning My mouth is really dry, this sucks. And I keep realising that I'm clenching my teeth together. Odd. I'm pretty sure half of this is psychosomatic.
    Ask her next time you see her when's best to take it :yep:

I had exactly the same. The dry mouth goes after about a day. Using a tongue cleaner/cleaning your tongue with a toothbrush will help a little. :hugs: None of the side effects you've mentioned lasted long for me/other people I know on SSRIs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: And so could you. The future always has unexpected opportunities :yep:

That's good :yep: And ouch :erm:

I've never felt like that but I have been getting full on very small amounts of food recently. For example, I've just had 3 biscuits and I'm full :erm: I'm gonna eat the rest of them though because otherwise I'll start getting foot cramp. :sad:
    Not sure if I'm going back tbh.

Maybe your stomach has shrunk a bit from not eating much? I think eating the rest of them is a good idea, with a nice cup of tea. mmm. :p:

(Original post by Kaaatieee)
    I hardly slept last night, I just felt like I wanted to be in someone's arms and I just couldn't fall asleep! I was so uncomfy it was annoying, I slept about 3 hours overall but it left me soo frustrated.

I don't want to get into my bed tonight, I just feel like its going to happen again, it drove me mad...
    solution? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    fluoxetine is the most stimulating and increases anxiety more than the other SSRIs.

But yeah I do think you should ideally take all the SSRIs in the morning.

--
    I'm slightly scared I might develop an eating disorder.. I'm pretty skinny, dont get much appetite and find it pretty easy not to eat Anyway its results day tomorrow and I'm scared.
    It increases anxiety? :lolwut: I used to get really anxious but I guess I forgot to tell the psychiatrist that. Now I isolate myself so it rarely happens

:hugs: Tread carefully and try to get your eating up, you don't want EDed thoughts on top of the other **** you're going through :console:

Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

I've just seen a status on facebook and it's really upset me. I'm so fat and useless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Not sure if I'm going back tbh.

Maybe your stomach has shrunk a bit from not eating much? I think eating the rest of them is a good idea, with a nice cup of tea. mmm. :p:
    I didn't just mean at uni, there are loads of ways to meet new people and possibly make friends :yep:

Maybe :erm: I'm starting to feel sick now and I've had 5 FFS. On the plus side, I have a fricking pot of tea and a cup and saucer :tea: (Read: a bowl with a handle and plate - it's one hell of a big cup).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I've just seen a status on facebook and it's really upset me. I'm so fat and useless.
    :hugs: You are not useless and IMO you're not fat. You have a lovely figure and look better in your undies than many girls :sexface:

I'm not really being a perv, that sentence just needed that emote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Yeah loneliness is horrible. Not at all surprised they all go crazy.

:console: You never know though, that's the thing. You could meet someone amazing tomorrow. I'm not much better than you, the other day my cpn asked me to list all the people in my life and there were only six. Three of them are family, and of the other three only one's even in the same country as me, never mind the same city.

It could be that, but that would mean I'd have to actually try and get up in the morning. :yucky: I have been feeling a bit less tired the last couple of days, but only by going to bed early and getting even more sleep. Think I'm currently on about 12 hours a night.
    6? damn. :console: heh...I do like when CPNs do that, it's like ok write all the advantages of something or all the good things that happened in the last week and you give them a tiny list and you can see in their face they go "oh ****.....what do I say? " :mmm:

12 hours sounds perfectly respectable tbh Ergh waking up in the morning is horrible, but I keep getting told that if you have something to wake up for you're more likely to and then possibly even less likely to feel **** because you actually have a purpose for getting up. Not entirely sure what would meet that requirement however...I don't think a shower and reading online news really counts.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Not got a clue. She said take it in the evening - I took it around 7pm ish. So it surely shouldn't still be keeping me up?

Stupid thing is I can't stop ******* yawning My mouth is really dry, this sucks. And I keep realising that I'm clenching my teeth together. Odd. I'm pretty sure half of this is psychosomatic.
    Try chewing gum?

:hugs: You are not useless and IMO you're not fat. You have a lovely figure and look better in your undies than many girls :sexface:

I'm not really being a perv, that sentence just needed that emote.
    :sexface: it's a great emote. It's just....this girl who's about 3 inches shorter than me just posted her weight, she's more than 3 stone lighter than me and to me looks a normal weight not skinny at all. So how fat am I??? :confused: :sad:

ReputationRep:
    12 hours sounds perfectly respectable tbh Ergh waking up in the morning is horrible, but I keep getting told that if you have something to wake up for you're more likely to and then possibly even less likely to feel **** because you actually have a purpose for getting up. Not entirely sure what would meet that requirement however...I don't think a shower and reading online news really counts.
    Yeah, I keep being told by talking therapy people to establish a routine as it helps you feel less tired. I must say my 10am-5pm sleep time is making me feel less tired :teehee:

Sounds like your day has more structure than mine :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :sexface: it's a great emote. It's just....this girl who's about 3 inches shorter than me just posted her weight, she's more than 3 stone lighter than me and to me looks a normal weight not skinny at all. So how fat am I??? :confused: :sad:
    3 inches shorter = weigh less :yep: So she may be that much lighter than you but she's got less body to spread that weight over. Added to that bone density, frame etc. You don't look fat, you look curvy and when I say curvy I mean the proper hour glass figure, not loads of fat hanging everywhere etc. You look toned curvy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    6? damn. :console: heh...I do like when CPNs do that, it's like ok write all the advantages of something or all the good things that happened in the last week and you give them a tiny list and you can see in their face they go "oh ****.....what do I say? " :mmm:

Yeah, her face went something like this :lolwut: :mmm:

Well I do like to wake up in time for that mid-afternoon nap... I should really try and go out more, only it keeps raining. Might try and do some baking tomorrow though (failed to do it today).

3 inches shorter = weigh less :yep: So she may be that much lighter than you but she's got less body to spread that weight over. Added to that bone density, frame etc. You don't look fat, you look curvy and when I say curvy I mean the proper hour glass figure, not loads of fat hanging everywhere etc. You look toned curvy :yep:
    Well I just talked to her on fb(couldn't resist) and she's on the Dukan diet which is basically protein everywhere most of the time(basically a completley unbalanced diet) which to me just sounds unhealthy! She's lost 8lbs in 7 days on it(wtf?) and says she's not going to stop till she's "thin" I will whisper you a pic of her.
    No thanks :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Well I just talked to her on fb(couldn't resist) and she's on the Dukan diet which is basically protein everywhere most of the time(basically a completley unbalanced diet) which to me just sounds unhealthy! She's lost 8lbs in 7 days on it(wtf?) and says she's not going to stop till she's "thin" I will whisper you a pic of her.
    No thanks :talkhand:
    I can never understand why people do those diets - my Mother was, up until recently when she settled for just eating healthily, a yo-yo dieter - she lost weight yes, but put i back on plus some after each diet.

Also, 8lbs of fat is unlikely! It'll probably be all that other stuff :yep: I need sleep haha

ReputationRep:
    I didn't just mean at uni, there are loads of ways to meet new people and possibly make friends :yep:

Maybe :erm: I'm starting to feel sick now and I've had 5 FFS. On the plus side, I have a fricking pot of tea and a cup and saucer :tea: (Read: a bowl with a handle and plate - it's one hell of a big cup).
    Mmmm had to make a cup of tea after reading that. :p:

What kind of biscuits are they? You could try getting something you really REALLY like and then you might be able to eat loads of it.

(Original post by superwolf)
    Yeah, her face went something like this :lolwut: :mmm:

Well I do like to wake up in time for that mid-afternoon nap... I should really try and go out more, only it keeps raining. Might try and do some baking tomorrow though (failed to do it today).
    heh yeah that face exactly

I wonder why it keeps raining.... :flute: Baking is good, what you planning on making?

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm had to make a cup of tea after reading that. :p:

What kind of biscuits are they? You could try getting something you really REALLY like and then you might be able to eat loads of it.

heh yeah that face exactly

I wonder why it keeps raining.... :flute: Baking is good, what you planning on making?
    I forgot milk with my tea pot :emo: It would have been okay if I'd gone for Earl Grey or Lady Grey but no, I went for Assam :sad: I'm such a tea snob :teehee:

They're really nice chocolate and nut ones but I can't face any more. I've eaten all bar one though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot milk with my tea pot :emo: It would have been okay if I'd gone for Earl Grey or Lady Grey but no, I went for Assam :sad: I'm such a tea snob :teehee:

They're really nice chocolate and nut ones but I can't face any more. I've eaten all bar one though :yep:
    Yorkshire tea :hand: (I only have lipton tea. How **** is that?)

chocolate and nut sound pretty good, and all bar one is progress, keep the one on your desk and see how long it lasts.

you did bluddy well steffi though :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yorkshire tea :hand: (I only have lipton tea. How **** is that?)

chocolate and nut sound pretty good, and all bar one is progress, keep the one on your desk and see how long it lasts.
    I have 4 different boxes of black tea and then herbal and fruit ones on top of that. And that's just the stuff I buy myself, not the stuff for the household. :teehee:

They are but I don't have much of an apetite, I just feel sick from eating what feels like too much. I'll make sure it doesn't last into the morning though :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Ergh, I hate movies where people just sit about talking and nothing actually happens. Just watched one with my friend and their friend and was struggling to stay awake the entire time. The only thing which was good was beer, pizza, and my friend's friend's commentary throughout on English history. Also just found out that Erin Brockovich was apparently about some kind of poisoning? :lolwut: I had no idea what was going on in that film except it was boring as hell.

And goddamn Steffi, that is a hell of a lot of tea. :p: My parents never understood the value of good tea, but give me yorkshire or anything with a bit of taste and I'm happy. Actually...my friend's dad has quite a collection of tea, akbar was pretty amazing.

ReputationRep:
    mum just asked if i ever sleep. yes i do but i'm not like others: i sleep through the day. deal with it. :'

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.