Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Nooooo. I've done ****. I know it. It's going to be awful.

BTW, I did remember to get a thermos tonight but now my tea smells of thermos and is too hot to see if it tastes of it too. :erm:

---

I really just want to plug in my headphones and play very loud music for a while. But I can't because they're broken :sad: My new ones should arrive tomorrow but that's hours away... God I am so whiney. I'm gonna leave you guys alone now and go stare at languages I can't understand.
    Leave the top off for a bit for it too cool a bit

You say you studied a lot, have faith.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Leave the top off for a bit for it too cool a bit

You say you studied a lot, have faith.
    It tastes of thermos :yuck: I spent a good half an hour cleaning that out and still it makes my tea tastes funny. I also chose the wrong tea and now I'm pissed off at myself :haughty: It's fine, I'll just pour out a cup and leave it to cool and then it should stay warm all night.

I didn't though and I skipped months of class because of all of this and argh, it's all going so wrong.

ReputationRep:
    It tastes of thermos :yuck: I spent a good half an hour cleaning that out and still it makes my tea tastes funny. I also chose the wrong tea and now I'm pissed off at myself :haughty: It's fine, I'll just pour out a cup and leave it to cool and then it should stay warm all night.

I didn't though and I skipped months of class because of all of this and argh, it's all going so wrong.
    Wait until you get your results and then you can see.

And aha, maybe just soak it with water and some washing up liquid for a few hours to sort it out.

What kind of music do you like btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Hey, sorry, I appear to have forgotten to answer you Thought I did, apparently not...

Why am I a weirdo? I completely lack the ability to successfully interact socially. Some people are slow runners, others are crap with computers, some are stupid, I'm a complete failure when it comes to talking to people. My psychologist said I don't give enough facial expression, I also don't tend to look people in the eyes, I've been trying to change it but obviously no luck. I'm ok online kind of, so yeah I'll probably give your suggestion of being more involved in my uni forum a go, that might work, but societies give the same problem. I'm not religious or cultural or anything, I play music but I'm crap especially in front of other people, so I don't think that would work.

That doesnt make you a weirdo...do you know anyone who is normal?..no one is, everyone is different in their own way...
    But, if you want to be better as talking with people..mhm
    You might consider, if you don't already, doing some heavy reading on interesting topics. Maybe politics, space, science, animals.. just anything, so whenever some conversation does come up, you have your two cents you can throw in. Perhaps even have some heated debates with someone ^_^ That'll be interesting.

Or...Observe what the crowd is saying...then after you will know what they are interested in, where they stand..and you can do your thing..

Ask open-ended questions that require an explanation.....

but..if its not working..let it go

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Wait until you get your results and then you can see.

And aha, maybe just soak it with water and some washing up liquid for a few hours to sort it out.

What kind of music do you like btw?
    Can see how badly I've done :yep:

I cleaned it with washing up liquid, with bicarb of soda, with that and vinegar with all of the above and a cloth on a stick. It's sparkling clean inside and yet still the thermos stench lingers. I am quite impressed that I've had this mug for little more than 12 hours and already I have some very heavy tea stains in it though. :teehee:

I listen to so many different types. At the moment I'm obsessed with Evanescence (again haha, they've bene my favourite band for years) but I listen to other stuff too. You?

ReputationRep:
    Can see how badly I've done :yep:

I cleaned it with washing up liquid, with bicarb of soda, with that and vinegar with all of the above and a cloth on a stick. It's sparkling clean inside and yet still the thermos stench lingers. I am quite impressed that I've had this mug for little more than 12 hours and already I have some very heavy tea stains in it though. :teehee:

I listen to so many different types. At the moment I'm obsessed with Evanescence (again haha, they've bene my favourite band for years) but I listen to other stuff too. You?
    You need to leave it for a few hours with the stuff in it I reckon, though you are a woman, cleaning is what you are good at :gah:

Ermm at the moment mainly stuff like Three days grace and breaking benjamin, such an emo :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    You need to leave it for a few hours with the stuff in it I reckon, though you are a woman, cleaning is what you are good at :gah:

Ermm at the moment mainly stuff like Three days grace and breaking benjamin, such an emo :facepalm2:
    Considering that stereotypically, I'm pretty male... Yeah I suck at cleaning. I don't care haha. I cannot stress how thermos-flavoured this tea is. I'm only drinking it for the caffeine :cry:

:hugs: What and Evanescence isn't considered 'emo'? If you like a band, you like a band that's all there is to it.

ReputationRep:
    Considering that stereotypically, I'm pretty male... Yeah I suck at cleaning. I don't care haha. I cannot stress how thermos-flavoured this tea is. I'm onyl drinking it for the caffeine :cry:

:hugs: What and Evanescence isn't considered 'emo'? If you like a band, you like a band that's all there is to it.
    You don't seem like you have much male in you :p:, but do try leaving it for a few hours.

Haha true!

DOn't want to be here anymore.

ReputationRep:
    You don't seem like you have much male in you :p:, but do try leaving it for a few hours.

Haha true!
    All the thermos flasks in the house seem to do this, even when they were new :erm:

Right, I am going to tackle the bloody massive mountain that is Greek... :cry2:

Oh and I do have much maleness in me, like the whole stereotypical traits thing or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    DOn't want to be here anymore.
    :hugs: What's wrong?

:hugs: What's wrong?
    Feeling nothing and just ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Feeling nothing and just ugh.
    :hugs: It'll pass, it always does. Have you got anything to distract yourself with?

:hugs: It'll pass, it always does. Have you got anything to distract yourself with?
    no :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    no :nothing:
    Could you watch a TV show online or something?

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to go to the doctors again tomorrow :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I don't want to go to the doctors again tomorrow :sigh:
    :hugs: Why? The side effects really do wear off if that's what you're worried about.

ReputationRep:
    From the biggest high I have had in weeks to the biggest ******* crash since I attempted. Grrr.

ReputationRep:
    From the biggest high I have had in weeks to the biggest ******* crash since I attempted. Grrr.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Why? The side effects really do wear off if that's what you're worried about.
    TBH they've nearly all gone. No more nausea, no more stomach trouble, still got a fairly dry mouth and tiredness but meh, it's copeable. Still flipping between feeling absolutely nothing to feeling like **** though... Though I did have a random 2 hour burst of being completely ecstatic earlier. That was awesome. Just... don't feel like myself any more. I don't feel happy. I don't feel sad half the time. I don't want to live like this forever. I don't want to go to the doctors and have to be like 'Yeah, this weekend was ok, I only thought about killing myself a few times...' :/

IF, big :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.