Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I bet there are millions who suffer from depression, and no one knows. I hate that we don't know what's going on in people's head...
    :hugs: Hey, how's things? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    grargh me happy

SmuUshie
    I don't understand any of that apart from the "happy" bit, so I'll latch on to that. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    for those of you who are interested we got our bunnies today! not the ones we wanted because they sold all the orange ones but they're wubbly. netherland dwarfs X mini rex
    we were a little drunk in the photos, so excuse us looking slightly retarded.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    for those of you who are interested we got our bunnies today! not the ones we wanted because they sold all the orange ones but they're wubbly. netherland dwarfs X mini rex
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :hugs:
    cheers
    I may feel worse again tomorrow but it's been a big pick me up today.

ReputationRep:
    cheers
    I may feel worse again tomorrow but it's been a big pick me up today.
    Perhaps you should but new animals everyday.

(There may be a flaw in this plan. :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should but new animals everyday.

(There may be a flaw in this plan. :ninja:)
    no I like it :p: . I reckon if i have lots of 7 pets that's enough to keep me happy for a the week.

actually the mice and gerbils keep my mind of things for at least an hour a day so i reckon them, some rabbits and maybe some ferrets may solve my depression. unlikely but i'll hold on to the idea.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwww they so cute

ReputationRep:
    bruce says get ferrets they keep you occupied for hours

ReputationRep:
    Have decided that my riding boots are well and truly hung up for good :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Have decided that my riding boots are well and truly hung up for good :cry:
    Oh no, what happened? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Oh no, what happened? :console:
    Nothing, I fell off in June (got bucked off and then when I got back on nearly got bucked off onto concrete) and I haven't ridden since then, up until now I'd always been thinking "next week" or "when I get a job I'll ride again"... I've got a job now and I don't think atm I can cope with:
    - The majority of my friends leaving for uni
    - Trying to sort out my relationships with the few people who are staying at home
    - Starting a new job
    - Starting a new college
    - UCAS/Reapplying to uni
    - Sorting out counselling for myself (which I keep putting off doing and have until Thursday to book/phone them, otherwise they'll take me off the list or something)
    AND
    - Trying to get my confidence back with riding and being around horses. It feels like everything is on my head at once and I can't stop them all from crashing down on me so I need to remove the only one that can be removed - riding. :cry:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I can has hug?

ReputationRep:
    of course :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    "You'll be fine @ university: you'll find your feet..." and so on <---- tosh

Personally, I'm finding it practically impossible to be happy about it: the course I will be doing is good yes but I don't see how I'm going to cope in several respects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Nothing, I fell off in June (got bucked off and then when I got back on nearly got bucked off onto concrete) and I haven't ridden since then, up until now I'd always been thinking "next week" or "when I get a job I'll ride again"... I've got a job now and I don't think atm I can cope with:
    - The majority of my friends leaving for uni
    - Trying to sort out my relationships with the few people who are staying at home
    - Starting a new job
    - Starting a new college
    - UCAS/Reapplying to uni
    - Sorting out counselling for myself (which I keep putting off doing and have until Thursday to book/phone them, otherwise they'll take me off the list or something)
    AND
    - Trying to get my confidence back with riding and being around horses. It feels like everything is on my head at once and I can't stop them all from crashing down on me so I need to remove the only one that can be removed - riding. :cry:
    That doesn't have to be forever though. In a couple of years (maybe even a couple of months) things will have settled down a bit, and you'll be able to put the time and energy into getting your confidence back with the riding. You're still very young. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HisRoyalMudgesty)
    "You'll be fine @ university: you'll find your feet..." and so on <---- tosh

Personally, I'm finding it practically impossible to be happy about it: the course I will be doing is good yes but I don't see how I'm going to cope in several respects.
    :hugs: Anything in particular that you're worried about? Which uni are you off to?

ReputationRep:
    bit meh about going back to college tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand any of that apart from the "happy" bit, so I'll latch on to that. :hugs:
    hehe sorry I was in a really strange and "fuzzy" mood last night for some reason :s:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.