bit meh about going back to college tomorrow
    :hugs: It'll be okay, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    bit meh about going back to college tomorrow
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    hehe sorry I was in a really strange and "fuzzy" mood last night for some reason :s:
    No need to apologise.

How are you today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    No need to apologise.

How are you today? :hugs:
    I am ok... got a bit of a headache and confusion but I just feel so merry
    I feel like I'm on a yo yo just going up and down with my mood :s:
    hows you?

ReputationRep:
    I am ok... got a bit of a headache and confusion but I just feel so merry
    I feel like I'm on a yo yo just going up and down with my mood :s:
    hows you?
    I was ok until a couple of minutes ago, when I found out that the postal service have failed to deliver an important form to my uni for the second time. :mad: So now I have to sort that out.

I'm glad you're on a bit of an up at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I was ok until a couple of minutes ago, when I found out that the postal service have failed to deliver an important form to my uni for the second time. :mad: So now I have to sort that out.

I'm glad you're on a bit of an up at the moment.
    Thats not good have you called the uni up and said about it?
    So you are going back to uni then this year? Thats brilliant
    I hope it goes well for you :hugs: and if you do ever need someone to talk to on the phone at any time of day then you can always have my number... I may not be very helpful but having someone to have a long rant to can really make the difference

ReputationRep:
    Thats not good have you called the uni up and said about it?
    So you are going back to uni then this year? Thats brilliant
    I hope it goes well for you :hugs: and if you do ever need someone to talk to on the phone at any time of day then you can always have my number... I may not be very helpful but having someone to have a long rant to can really make the difference
    They said to give it till wednesday, so finger's crossed...

:hugs: You're always very helpful. I'll pm you my mobile number at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    for those of you who are interested we got our bunnies today! not the ones we wanted because they sold all the orange ones but they're wubbly. netherland dwarfs X mini rex
    we were a little drunk in the photos, so excuse us looking slightly retarded.
    aw so cute!

What's their names?

ReputationRep:
    They said to give it till wednesday, so finger's crossed...

:hugs: You're always very helpful. I'll pm you my mobile number at some point.
    Wednesday isn't far off... I would say hand it in but then it's probably a very long trek and all just to hand a form in.
    Royal mail can be so ****. I remember when I applied for Open University and the form had to be handed in before the 22nd december the letter was sent out the 14th and I got it on the 28th :lolwut: useless people are...
    They should start up a better mail delivery system... that gets the post there when its meant to be there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    :hugs: Anything you want to talk about?

in regards to your previous posts, I tend to find myself going up and down at the moment. It sucks, I seem to be alright at one moment then then next I feel so low. Although if I am honest I don't get it either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I just feel a bit shaken at what someone innocently said it just brought things up again and i felt

thanks for the hugs

And yeh that's perfectly understandable I am exactly the same someone said I might have bipolar, lol, but i don't mean like that it's hard to explain without offending people..so i won't..:hugs:
    Quite a few things are hard to explain :hugs:

Try to not dwell on it, they probably won't even remember what they've said. I understand though, that has happened to me.

Good luck at school tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    bruce says get ferrets they keep you occupied for hours
    yeah, I do love me ferrets and they have some rescues in the nearest rspca place. webber doesn't like them though and I wouldn't want them in my room for any length of time because they do smell which means in the winter there's a good chance I'd neglect them.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    aw so cute!

What's their names?
    webbers (the black one) is called rambo and mine's lola.

just went down to spend some time with them and rambo face raped lola and then lola chased her around biting her. hopefully they'll sort out who's boss soon!

how is everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I just feel a bit shaken at what someone innocently said it just brought things up again and i felt

thanks for the hugs

And yeh that's perfectly understandable I am exactly the same someone said I might have bipolar, lol, but i don't mean like that it's hard to explain without offending people..so i won't..:hugs:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I love the names dd

Not an animal person myself though:ninja: (this girl had like 6 degus recently brought into school and everyone didnt mind holding them except me:ninja: )

thanks jonathan and immunity. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    yeah, I do love me ferrets and they have some rescues in the nearest rspca place. webber doesn't like them though and I wouldn't want them in my room for any length of time because they do smell which means in the winter there's a good chance I'd neglect them.
    Ferrets do not smell that much :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    they can get quite stinky

ReputationRep:
    they can get quite stinky
    Lies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    they don't smell a lot, but they smell distinctive. kind of like wet dirty laundry that's been sitting around for a while. :o:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.