Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Can you go for a walk? Find a field and just sit there for a while? TBH they don't sound like very good friends, you deserve better than that. Support and friendship is a two way street, don't let them treat it otherwise.
    I'm in London, I ******* hate it now, I just don't want to be here anymore. I can't even escape anywhere because I have no money and no-one will give me a job, no matter how hard I try, no matter how many I apply to, no matter how much I sell myself. I'm just a worthless isolated piece of **** at the bottom of society which no-one gives a **** about, nothing I do seems to change that, and everything just wants to make things even worse for me. I can't take it anymore. I'm so drained of everything that I can't even cry, even though I'm hysterically crying inside.

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:
    no energy, no motivation...putting all my effort into existing right now. FML I want to be happy again, I'm not going to let this defeat me I'VE HAD ENOUGH of wishing my life away! I have so much to live for, so much to be thankful for and yet I'm still mooching around like a spoilt **** just because someone has messed with my head and reminded me how worthless I am as a human being. I hate the fact that I let people and circumstances have such a strong hold over me...I need to just get a grip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    I'm in London, I ******* hate it now, I just don't want to be here anymore. I can't even escape anywhere because I have no money and no-one will give me a job, no matter how hard I try, no matter how many I apply to, no matter how much I sell myself. I'm just a worthless isolated piece of **** at the bottom of society which no-one gives a **** about, nothing I do seems to change that, and everything just wants to make things even worse for me. I can't take it anymore. I'm so drained of everything that I can't even cry, even though I'm hysterically crying inside.
    How much longer are you in London for? Sorry, I dunno your circs... I'm thinking about taking a trip to London sometime this week, maybe meet a few people and go around the Tate Modern or some other free museum if you're up for it? :hugs:

Rachel, little steps, you're right in that you can't let this take you down without a fight. Maybe do something productive like baking or drawing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: There are more chances in life, there will be people that you meet that you get on well with. The fact that you've got a girlfriend show that you're not incapable of making friends. So don't give up hope, ever. :console:
    I don't really understand her most of the time either. If it hadn't mostly been cemented over the internet it wouldn't have happened. Meh.

How's everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    Cried in front of my sister again. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I ******* hate the way people can be so ****** and selfish, and turn against you like complete ***** particularly when you need them most and all you've ever done is be by their side. I hate the way they don't even make a ******* effort to be anything but selfish, or to see the ****** way they treat people. I ******* hate living where I do, it depresses me everytime I come back. I ******* hate how so called friends can bring you down to a piece of **** without even being there, just by the mere thought of how **** they've treated you. I hate how worthless people make me feel, despite me always being the one to do ******* everything, to be the one who has worked the hardest simply to stay alive, I ******* hate how difficult things are just for the people you trust to be ***** and make life so much ******* harder. I ******* hate how all I want and need to make me better is a hug, but even that is too much for me to ask for. **** this ****** world, **** it.
    I kinda know how you feel. Could be worse though. :console:

Starting to feel worse and worse everyday as the end of the month draws closer and closer :sigh:

:jumphug: I know exactly how you feel, and as hard as it is the only thing you can do is cope really. If you ever feel like you do have the energy to try and do somehting though, make sure you take it. Things will get better in time, you will have days like this sometimes but when you do have youe better days just cherish every moment. Sounds like you need to go out and meet some new people too :hugs:

If all goes well, I'll be in Reading from October. So if you ever need a hug, I'm close enough to help :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I want to die. Sorry for the bluntness, but when you are forbidden from seeing your own child, you pretty much want to give up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    I want to die. Sorry for the bluntness, but when you are forbidden from seeing your own child, you pretty much want to give up.
    But if you died you'll never see them, and they'll grow up without a father. Regardless of whether you're in their life right now, you can be down the line :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    ******* **** crap ********. GAH. **** men. They can go and **** themselves. Eurgh. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    My keyworker was talking about hospital admission today, due to my thoughts of self harm and my "track record" in this area.
    In the end we came to an agreement that he would take my tablets and I would call back if I was going to do anything.

Once you get admitted voluntarily, how "easy" is it to get out again? Would it just be a one night stay? Can you leave when you want?

ReputationRep:
    I can't do anything today.
    I'm exhausted and restless at the same time.
    I went in for volunteering and I don't know what happened to me; I just couldn't do anything. I felt paralysed. I couldn't summon the energy to speak, let alone do anything useful. So I came home. I fail.
    I'm not going to do anything productive. I'm going to watch some shows, listen to some music, troll some forums, eat some junk. I know it's bad, but **** it, I'm just so tired of trying.
    I'm having a day off from my life, I can't deal with anyone or anything.

I got up, had a shower, managed to somehow hoover the house and I've been in bed since midday. I ahve loads to do but I can't deal with people or doing anything today.
    I feel numb,

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, not feeling great today, I'm also having girl-trouble which seems to be making everything just a bit worst. urgh everything is such effort. I've also decided that I've failed most of my exams. Sorry for the manifestation of pessimism guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fail Whale)
    My keyworker was talking about hospital admission today, due to my thoughts of self harm and my "track record" in this area.
    In the end we came to an agreement that he would take my tablets and I would call back if I was going to do anything.

Once you get admitted voluntarily, how "easy" is it to get out again? Would it just be a one night stay? Can you leave when you want?
    I went into hospital voluntarily, ended up staying two months. I never actually asked, but I think I could probably have left before if I'd wanted to. Sorry that's not much help. Maybe ask your keyworker for more information?

Hospital really isn't much fun so I'd say definitely only go in there as a last resort.

ReputationRep:
    I'm making cakes and thinking '****, I can't eat these!' right now. So many calories. I've had a bad weekend for eating, I can't swim because of my arm/Friday night for another few days, blah blah blah. Gonna be a blob :sad:

ReputationRep:
    **** this all. There's no point.

ReputationRep:
    Yes there is :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes there is, shush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    Ahh, not feeling great today, I'm also having girl-trouble which seems to be making everything just a bit worst. urgh everything is such effort. I've also decided that I've failed most of my exams. Sorry for the manifestation of pessimism guys
    I reckon I've failed most my exams too, second year running as well . Ah well, I'm already making second plans now to try something else. You've just got to remember that bad grades aren't the end of the world, and you can usually always get to where you want if you work hard at things. You don't even have your results yet anyway (I'm presuming? Sorry if I'm incorrect), and you can't do anything till you get them, so at least feel indifferent till you do. You never know, you might surprise yourself :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.