Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    guh thats ****! My OH had to spent a night in the cells after protecting a member of the public from being kicked in the head and defending himself with a push :rolleyes:
    Too be honest I find it funny, the manager of the bar reported me because he had seen me fighting and when I tried to explain he acted like a **** like they all do.

I was like, ok then, you carry on, your the one thats going to lose out . So when the police came I said that I had been served there and I am under age haha. Hope he gets a nice big fine!

Apparently I should have just stayed out of it, I think it says everything about society today when you have to leave someone to fight 4 guys with weapons because of political correctness. Apparently using a chair that had been thrown at me against someone running at me with a glass bottle could have been deemed "inappropriate force." I didnt realise you cant defend yourself anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Too be honest I find it funny, the manager of the bar reported me because he had seen me fighting and when I tried to explain he acted like a **** like they all do.

I was like, ok then, you carry on, your the one thats going to lose out . So when the police came I said that I had been served there and I am under age haha. Hope he gets a nice big fine!

Apparently I should have just stayed out of it, I think it says everything about society today when you have to leave someone to fight 4 guys with weapons because of political correctness. Apparently using a chair that had been thrown at me against someone running at me with a glass bottle could have been deemed "inappropriate force." I didnt realise you cant defend yourself anymore.
    It's Britain....if a guy breaks into your house, ties up your family and threatens to rape and murder them, killing him is "inappropriate force". Britain is pathetic when it comes to defending yourself or your property, wouldn't want to dare hurt the poor criminal's human rights. :rolleyes:

Meh, anyway, sounds like you did the right thing tbh. You might have really stopped a guy getting hurt which is pretty cool. Good for you. :yy: Shame about spending ages in a cell for it though. :console:

ReputationRep:
    I saw a girl at the shop I work in with her parent (mother). She had cuts on her arm and what looked like burn marks. She was wearing black etc and looked really depressed, people around her couldn't help but look, I really wanted to say something.

ReputationRep:
    Work are ******* me over for hours. Nothing says 'we don't value you as an employee' quite like giving someone a token 6 hours a week and then someone else who's of the same standard 34. Pissed off does not even cover it. ******* fed up of being stuck in this ****** town with no prospects and nobody who even gives a **** about me any more. ******* fed up of needing a bit of support from people and getting none from them even though I'm always available for them.

Drowning my sorrows in syrup pudding... That puts my calorie intake for today at over 3500. Yay.

ReputationRep:
    I ******* cant get a job

I won't ever get a job

I won't ever go to uni
    I won't ever get a good degree
    and i'll just happily live as a longer
    Im just soo soo soo soo sooo soo negative about my whole life

rejection sucks! and im just pissed off at everyone around me
    im quite looking forward to the idea of living alone not answering to anyone being a miserable adult going mentally insane and unstable
    if it means im away from headaches from left right and centre and those around me, i welcome it massively
    sick of people giving me grief
    hate this world and everyone in it if im being totally honest, no offence.

ReputationRep:
    mum bought syrup and chocolate pudding. opted for the choc:p:

mum keeps calling me fat, told me to shed weight and just generally abused me
    sister likes to follow by proceeding to call me a freak
    hmm **** **** **** thanks a lot, fam

i know im not exactly fit but i like eating so **** u

(Original post by Malsy)

I like eating too

Feel **** this evening/morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)

:hugs: Ignore them. I like eating too haha. You need to eat and frankly if it makes you feel better right now, then that's what matters. Any luck with the GP? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so lethargic this morning; I just want to lay in bed all day. I have the feeling that the next few days will be bad
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Work are ******* me over for hours. Nothing says 'we don't value you as an employee' quite like giving someone a token 6 hours a week and then someone else who's of the same standard 34. Pissed off does not even cover it. ******* fed up of being stuck in this ****** town with no prospects and nobody who even gives a **** about me any more. ******* fed up of needing a bit of support from people and getting none from them even though I'm always available for them.

Drowning my sorrows in syrup pudding... That puts my calorie intake for today at over 3500. Yay.
    who cares about calorie intake, if you enjoy it, then eat it :ninja: I find that the people who worry about putting weight on are the ones who supposedly put it on at the slightest thing, whereas the ones who don't worry eat anything and never put any on (:itsme:). I'm convinced the weight thing is mostly psychological.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't felt this bad in ages. If I had the motivation to get dressed I'd go and get a train somewhere... anywhere... and just wander around aimlessly for a bit in a town that I don't know. I need to get out of here :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't felt this bad in ages. If I had the motivation to get dressed I'd go and get a train somewhere... anywhere... and just wander around aimlessly for a bit in a town that I don't know. I need to get out of here :cry:
    :hugs: Why don't you call/text/email a friend/relative asking them to come over? Then the only thing you have to do is answer the door.

ReputationRep:
    fed up There's nothing i want to do, no energy and no money so guess I'll just lie in bed and do nothing.

ReputationRep:
    That actually sounds like quite a nice idea. I've thought about doing it myself before. The fresh air and seeing a new place could do you some good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I got on a train and went and sat in Regents Park for a few hours... had a panic attack and looked like an idiot, crying and shaking sat on the grass... What a div. Up until about three hours ago I felt much better (I think the panic attack kinda cleared myself of a bit of pent up stress for a little while) but now I feel like utter **** again. I can't do this any more. The only thing stopping me from slitting my wrists right now is the fact that the house is a state - I want to tidy it first, then my Mum won't have to deal with that.

ReputationRep:
    I got on a train and went and sat in Regents Park for a few hours... had a panic attack and looked like an idiot, crying and shaking sat on the grass... What a div. Up until about three hours ago I felt much better (I think the panic attack kinda cleared myself of a bit of pent up stress for a little while) but now I feel like utter **** again. I can't do this any more. The only thing stopping me from slitting my wrists right now is the fact that the house is a state - I want to tidy it first, then my Mum won't have to deal with that.
    strangely when I overdosed I actually cleared my room first so that others didn't have to!

Anyway, PM me OK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    strangely when I overdosed I actually cleared my room first so that others didn't have to!

Anyway, PM me OK.
    I shouldn't laugh but when I did one of the thoughts going through my mind was '****, my rooms a state...'

I'll PM you in a bit, I've got an email to write which I really shouldn't send but I'm hoping just writing everything down on paper may be enough to turn away the thoughts for a bit. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: hope you feel better soon

I've had a major clear out of my room and it does feel scarily like tying up loose ends. But I know thats silly.

ReputationRep:
    Is there actually such a thing as a "breakdown"? If there is, I think I might be having one.
    I need time to myself but I am stuck at home with nowhere the **** to go. Even if I did go out that's not the same thing as being at home being able to relax. I miss being able to come home and not having to ******* deal with anyone. Stop asking me if I'm okay, what's up, just be quiet and leave me the **** alone. No one else is actually doing anything wrong, I just can't do the insufferable presence of other people anymore. I just want to be ALONE. Is that really so much to ask?
    I am at the end of my tether now. I can't do anything. I can't even read anymore because I am too over-stimulated for my brain to do anything. All I can do is post on ******* forums and watch TV. I feel like a vegetable. I'm also seeing lots of random issues I thought I had grown out of coming back, like being incredibly sensitive to all noise. My brain is trying to abandon ship.

ReputationRep:
    Kind of in a mess at the moment, I keep having panic attacks about a level results day (why did i **** my chemistry exam like I did, I don't know, the stupid prick I am ), I feel sick now. I fail at life. My mum is ******* annoying the hell out of me, if only she knew how unhappy I actually am, I've become so good at putting on a 'happy mask'. ******* ****

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.