Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Feel like **** again. Still, I seem to be having more normal/good hours than I am bad. I'm gonna go and listen to very loud music for a while, maybe I'll feel better then

KMN: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: If i didn't have any commitments this week, I wouldn't be falling so hard right now. :cry: I know they've helped but I don't want to take the meds any more. I just want... I don't know.

I just know that I shouldn't be alone right now, but I'm going to cry which nowadays means locking myself in my en suite because apparently my bedroom door pretty much doesn't exist and people feel they're able to walk in without knocking and I don't want people to know I've been crying, that sometimes I'm not all better. Gotta keep the fake smile going

ReputationRep:
    I hope kiss_me_now has got help?

Life's feeling pointless right now. I think I'm going to watch 'Veronika decides to die'.. hmm
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :banghead: If i didn't have any commitments this week, I wouldn't be falling so hard right now. :cry: I know they've helped but I don't want to take the meds any more. I just want... I don't know.

I just know that I shouldn't be alone right now, but I'm going to cry which nowadays means locking myself in my en suite because apparently my bedroom door pretty much doesn't exist and people feel they're able to walk in without knocking and I don't want people to know I've been crying, that sometimes I'm not all better. Gotta keep the fake smile going
    there's no shame in feeling down...and there's nothing wrong with letting other people know you're down, especially if they're around to support you!

btw, if you want loud music, check out jimi hendrix!! or if you ever listen to classical stuff, try some of liszt's piano music

take care!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    I hope kiss_me_now has got help?

Life's feeling pointless right now. I think I'm going to watch 'Veronika decides to die'.. hmm

I hope she's okay too.

No it's not; your going to make an amazing doctor one day:yep:

ReputationRep:
    KMN I really really hope you're ok.

ReputationRep:
    18 in 35 mins, should I be feeling happy right now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    I hope she's okay too.

No it's not; your going to make an amazing doctor one day:yep:
    Thanks, nice of you to say but I doubt that somehow.

Btw if anyones interested, I think 'Veronika decides to die' is a pretty good film but the start is quite triggering when she ODs. But if you can cope with that then I'd recommend it. It's got Sarah Michelle Gellar as Veronika.

I'm finding films an ok way to keep occupied I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Happy birthday. You can feel however you damn well please, it's your birthday after all.

Kiss_me_now, hope you're ok.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. If you're only feeling happy because that's how you're "meant" to feel then probably not.

Happy Birthday. I hope whatever you do, that you enjoy it. :beer:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday I love your sig - had me clicking on it for ages!

been in respite. don't feel safe at home. today i did bad things.

ReputationRep:
    Happy b'day! I guess it wouldn't hurt being happy, you have survived another year after all! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    [rainbow]Happy Birthday![/rainbow] And however you're feeling right now, it's just a number and I'm sure next year you'll be feeling amazing :yep:

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :hugs: I hope you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all, a lot better than my actual friends who turn round and tell me they dont want to go out tonight because its results tomorrow now instead of a week ago when I asked?

**** it... I have enough alcohol to down a whale.. lets get paralytic.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Citalopram.
    Have you just started taking Citalopram? It's common to feel suicidal when you first start taking an antidepressant, but it does pass.

I hope you're feeling better than you did yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday Idiot-Finder. Maybe you could tie-in birthday celebrations with results day?

Good luck to anybody getting exam results tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Said no to going out with my sister and her friends, so once again I'm sitting at home bored and alone. :sigh: And it's entirely my fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Said no to going out with my sister and her friends, so once again I'm sitting at home bored and alone. :sigh: And it's entirely my fault.
    Megavideo + a way to get around the time limits + something you want to watch = less boredom :yep:

It's what I'm doing, whilst talking to friends online and doing my nails. Can't get bored when I'm so busy and have 101 thing to do! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday! :party:

--

I really hope kmn is OK too - just had a read of some previous posts and it sounds like the Citalopram isn't helping much either.

I hope everyone else is doing all right as well. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    Megavideo + a way to get around the time limits + something you want to watch = less boredom :yep:

It's what I'm doing, whilst talking to friends online and doing my nails. Can't get bored when I'm so busy and have 101 thing to do! :woo:
    Megavideo pisses me off too much with its time limits. Plus I spend far too much time staring at my computer screen. I'm trying to do some reading instead.

How're you?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.