Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    London eh :teeth: have fun :wink2:
    Thanks. It's the bus journey I'm worried about given how anxious I get on motorways :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Having a ***** day. Can't seem to feel happy at all. I keep shouting at everyone and I just want to cry and scream and have a ***** fit.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Having a ***** day. Can't seem to feel happy at all. I keep shouting at everyone and I just want to cry and scream and have a ***** fit.
    Had a half day like that yesterday :hugs: not good my love.

ReputationRep:
    There is soo much I want to type right now, too much..

(Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    There is soo much I want to type right now, too much..
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I might type it all out.. even if its just to save in a document to read sometimes. I think I need to let some pressure out

The last thing I typed about this subject ended up being longer than my computing coursework, so this might turn into an all nighter..

good idea
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    :emo:
    Hey, whassup :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like I needs to get me some ketamine :p: :
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...epression.html

"At present around 40 per cent of depressed patients do not respond to medication.....Studies have shown that depressed patients who have resisted all other treatments improve within hours after receiving ketamine....'One dose can work rapidly and last for seven to 10 days.'....The studies have shown that almost 70 per cent of difficult-to-treat patients respond well to injected ketamine within hours."

:eek:

(just to clarify, I wouldn't do anything illegal of course)

ReputationRep:
    Sounds awesome tbh, might try it out.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Sounds like I needs to get me some ketamine :p: :
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...epression.html

"At present around 40 per cent of depressed patients do not respond to medication.....Studies have shown that depressed patients who have resisted all other treatments improve within hours after receiving ketamine....'One dose can work rapidly and last for seven to 10 days.'....The studies have shown that almost 70 per cent of difficult-to-treat patients respond well to injected ketamine within hours."

:eek:

(just to clarify, I wouldn't do anything illegal of course)
    Jeez :eek:
    Personally I've found intensive exercise/weight lifting helps relieve my depression :yep: and a better diet too.
    Hope this lasts long :erm:

ReputationRep:
    All my patience has gone and I'm just continually grumpy :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: It'll be okay, is your dad home yet?

:hugs: sounds like me as of late :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... two weeks of no crying and feeling alright and here comes the predicted low...
    I wish I would like food like everyone else. Its really getting me down. I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't have anorexia nervosa but I just don't like food/ eating out socially...ughh what's wrong with me?

(Original post by RachelOranges)
    Hmm... two weeks of no crying and feeling alright and here comes the predicted low...
    I wish I would like food like everyone else. Its really getting me down. I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't have anorexia nervosa but I just don't like food/ eating out socially...ughh what's wrong with me?
    I think with depression you either gain an appetite or lose it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Jeez :eek:
    Personally I've found intensive exercise/weight lifting helps relieve my depression :yep: and a better diet too.
    Hope this lasts long :erm:
    Yeah I found that too but it only lasts about an hour for me.

I'd go to the gym for an hour, feel good for an hour after then right back down again after that. Going to the gym 5 or 6 times a day doesn't sound appealing either.

The NY Times article on ketamine said it's already approved as an anesthetic, meaning it could be prescribed off label. No depression...that would be awesome.

Yeah I found that too but it only lasts about an hour for me.

I'd go to the gym for an hour, feel good for an hour after then right back down again after that. Going to the gym 5 or 6 times a day doesn't sound appealing either.

The NY Times article on ketamine said it's already approved as an anesthetic, meaning it could be prescribed off label. No depression...that would be awesome.
    I don't go every day :no: I enjoy the small high I get after pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I don't go every day :no: I enjoy the small high I get after pain
    Oh sorry :p: I wasn't saying you did - just that for me to get the small high for more than an hour I've have to go many times a day everyday which doesn't sound much fun.

Oh sorry :p: I wasn't saying you did - just that for me to get the small high for more than an hour I've have to go many times a day everyday which doesn't sound much fun.
    :hugs: that would just end in you being constantly exhausted. I think I overdid it today But I'm going away on Friday :woo: Be good to be outside of this town for a bit!
    How are you as of recent?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.