:console: I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Would you be able to visit them at weekends at all? :hugs:
    No, that's the point.

Monday, college til 5:30, not home til half 6 at the earliest
    Tuesday college til 2:30, not home til 4 at the earliest
    Wednesday, college til 2:30, not home til 4 at the earliest
    Thursday free - but no doubt I'll be using it for homework/UCAS/College assignments
    Friday, college til 2:30, not home til 4 at the earliest and then work at 8pm and not home til 3:30 am at the earliest
    Saturday, work at 9pm til 3am and not home til 5am at the earliest
    Sunday free, crash and finish up any odd bits and bobs for college

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    Things just seem to be going wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    :hugs: What's up?

ReputationRep:
    :cry: I'm crying now because I want to go out tonight but I can't miss college in the morning... and all my mates are trying to persuade to come out :cry:

And now my mum's come in and given me the whole 'friends are for life, they'll be there next week' and now I feel ******* awful. She always misses the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    :hugs: Why, what's up?

ReputationRep:
    Given up with the citalopram tbh. I don't eat when on it, I've lost half a ******* stone, which makes my bmi a delightful 17.1. I can fit into a stupid size 4 ffs.
    Doesn't help my panic attacks either which he said it would do, so there's no point in taking it anymore.
    Appointment tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    welcome to my world, sorta
    Meh I feel so **** right now, and every minute of everyday tbh. It does take its toll, it really does, god knows how I carry on because I'm constantly, and I repeat constantly depressed, which isn't a surprise considering my problems exist now and are there now, if you know what I mean. Anyway if you've got nothing to worry maybe you shouldn't
    I just think it's my school tbh - the whole year are like Mean Girls, I'm not joking. It's always been like that. There's no one person I generally like/love as a best friend in particular. As I mentioned before ever since I was a kid I've been a shy person, sometimes on the outside I'm very talkative and can be loud, but on the inside I'm really insecure, paranoid, etc, people sense it in me. And it doesn't make things better with *****es anyway! But I feel like by staying on I need to for my education. I just think in general I'm a really sensitive person, I still feel intimidated by the littlest things tbh; the sort of things you would as a little kid! I don't know how exactly to grow up. I sound so much like Holden Caulfield here, lol!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, I should be looking forward to university :confused: I'm finding some of the 'good vibes' from people a little off-putting tbh.

I know that I have to change as a person as I can't live forever the way I am but I've always felt that I can only feel happy about things that people say I 'should' be happy about.

Packing what is essentially my life into a couple of suitcases (moving tomorrow) isn't exactly a barrel of laughs .

If/when I see someone about depression, how forthcoming should I be in how I feel?

ReputationRep:
    Skipped college today again

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing doing this postgrad degree - I hated uni so much before, why should it be any different this time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Skipped college today again
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing doing this postgrad degree - I hated uni so much before, why should it be any different this time?
    It will be a fresh start, with new people and a new city. Even a new course

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting university in just over 2 weeks and I don't think I'll cope at all :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I'm starting university in just over 2 weeks and I don't think I'll cope at all :cry:
    I am in a similar position, I understand.
    Which Uni are you going to?
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immunity)
    I am in a similar position, I understand.
    Which Uni are you going to?
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/hugs.gif
    top 5 one for Economics :ninja: can't say more than that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Bit of good news today but I still feel like ****. Basically I'm going to receive an award at an awards ceremony and I wish I could go feeling a bit more confident about the surroundings etc. :sad:
    Congratulations so much on your award. :hugs: What's it for?

I'm sorry you feel so down.

Today has been pretty awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    :hugs: Why, what's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.