Turn on thread page Beta

Depression Society MKIII watch

Announcements

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    **** it, I can't be bothered to explain it to you. It was the image you created, ok?
    Are you afraid of water, or something?

BTW, I'm in a ******* **** mood tonight which is why I'm being *****y, but I would have still picked you up on that.
    Please go take out your anger on something else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vitamortis)
    Are you afraid of water, or something?

Please go take out your anger on something else.
    The image of going en masse to kill yourself, would be triggering for some.

No, I'm pissed off and you're being an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saffie)
    Down day, dont see any point in life whatsoever. I dont want to be here.
    :hugs:

I remember you, i think, did you used to post in the i'm wonderful and single society a couple years back?

(Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    :facepalm2:

Honestly.. ffs..
    Problem?

ReputationRep:
    Problem?
    Yeah.. the lack of logic in the bold...

Yeah.. the lack of logic in the bold...
    Care to point out the logical fallacy of my post?

ReputationRep:
    Care to point out the logical fallacy of my post?
    Yeah sure.

Explain how the ****.. when loss of your sense of humor can be attributed as a symptom of depression... does your point make **** all sense?

Yeah sure.

Explain how the ****.. when loss of your sense of humor can be attributed as a symptom of depression... does your point make **** all sense?
    What?

ReputationRep:
    depression doesn't turn you into a retard, nor does it strip away your sense of humour. relax.
    Pretty sure it can actually

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Pretty sure it can actually
    Yeah, maybe. But I laugh at a joke just fine. Then you just go back to feeling like **** afterwards.

I am so **** this morning, hate being alone and am all alone and am starving hungry and meant to be losing ******* weight. Can't go to the gym as my stomach hurts too much and I was unwell during the night. ALL ******* EXCUSES WHY DONT I THROW MYSELF IN THE ******* RIVER!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honeyx)
    Snap to this! Going through same kind of thing
    Can you appeal?
    :hugs:
    Yes I'm appealing, I have a letter from the psychiatrist saying that I've developed depression due to my family problems over the past year. I feel so stupid though, I wish I would have talked to someone earlier I just felt like no one would have listened. Or cared.

Sorry to hear you're going through this too, it's rubbish isn't it. Are you appealing as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I am so **** this morning, hate being alone and am all alone and am starving hungry and meant to be losing ******* weight. Can't go to the gym as my stomach hurts too much and I was unwell during the night. ALL ******* EXCUSES WHY DONT I THROW MYSELF IN THE ******* RIVER!?
    :console: If you're ill, you may as well just rest if you're not up to anything right now. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :hugs: If you're hungry, try to eat. If you're ill do not go to the gym, you probably need the rest :console:

ReputationRep:
    Officially done with him. Feel like I'm flying, feels fecking good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :hugs: Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better :console:

(Original post by steffi.alexa)
    :hugs: If you're hungry, try to eat. If you're ill do not go to the gym, you probably need the rest :console:
    I did eat quite a lot actually :erm: oh well cba counting calories when I'm ill :yep: I did attempt the gym....started on the 10kg bar and started getting really dizzy so decided to stop did a very quick swim(like 2 lengths) and then came home....at least I tried....:puppyeyes:?

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :woo: :hugs: glad things worked out hun.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    so much pain, and I have no strength at all right now, I can hardly move at all, sometimes I just wish this would finish me off faster please, rather than put me through this :lazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    so much pain, and I have no strength at all right now, I can hardly move at all, sometimes I just wish this would finish me off faster please, rather than put me through this :lazy:
    Whats wrong?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.