Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    :lovehug:

I know exactly how you feel, i went sleep at around 3 and woke up at 5...haven't felt tired

Just gonna turn me phone off now and wait till i fall asleep, cba to go to work :nothing:
    I am tired, even when I'm tired I can't sleep :sad:

Do you need to call in sick first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I am tired, even when I'm tired I can't sleep :sad:

Do you need to call in sick first?
    They wouldn't accept me calling in sick with that reason tbh, but it's commission only (no minimum wage, door to door sales) so i'm just gonna take the day off and they can live with it. I don't particularly care if i get fired anyway tbh.

ReputationRep:
    They wouldn't accept me calling in sick with that reason tbh, but it's commission only (no minimum wage, door to door sales) so i'm just gonna take the day off and they can live with it. I don't particularly care if i get fired anyway tbh.
    Oh okay. And I was assuming you'd make something up haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    er........I was referring to recent research (not by me :ninja: ).

:p:

Here if you're interested.
    Interesting, where can I get my hands on this?

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay. And I was assuming you'd make something up haha
    Heh, if i cared for the job i'd actually go in, i don't care enough about it to lie either.

Commission only fosters a great work ethic eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.R.E)
    Interesting, where can I get my hands on this?
    Your neighbourhood drug dealer :p:

Or a dodgy vet i suppose...

ReputationRep:
    Your neighbourhood drug dealer :p:

Or a dodgy vet i suppose...
    Noted. Will this make me super-happy when I'm high and turn my brain off for a few hours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.R.E)
    Noted. Will this make me super-happy when I'm high and turn my brain off for a few hours?
    Probably not a good idea to start using it medicinally...

It will make you feel like you're in space. But people do tend to ket-fiend.

ReputationRep:
    Probably not a good idea to start using it medicinally...

It will make you feel like you're in space. But people do tend to ket-fiend.
    Feel like you're in space eh; I don't plan to use it medicinally, just need some mental respite from certain things that are driving me crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..decided that if I'm ever going to get better/ be happy I need to stop letting people get close to me or have an affect on me. It doesnt matter how much you do for someone, human nature is to take what you can from someone and then just **** off. Ok, I'm used to the disappointments and rejection by now so I should just learn to handle it right? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Just to say that you all can and will manage to get better :hugs: Never ever give up hope!

The pysch discharged me today and discussed coming off the meds :woo:

I hope you are all well, you are all lovely, intelligent and caring people who deserve happiness.

ReputationRep:
    Just to say that you all can and will manage to get better :hugs: Never ever give up hope!

I hope you are all well, you are all lovely, intelligent and caring people who deserve happiness.
    :hugs: I'm glad to hear that you are moving forward and progressing .

Yeah you'd think after 19 years of misery things will soon change for me. I know people have been through A LOT worse than me but I just want things to be better now really. I think my biggest hurdle is my how I view myself as a person and its going to take time but I hope to get there. When I go back to Uni in just going to pretend that last year never happened and begin again, at least I know what to expect now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    :hugs: I'm glad to hear that you are moving forward and progressing .

Yeah you'd think after 19 years of misery things will soon change for me. I know people have been through A LOT worse than me but I just want things to be better now really. I think my biggest hurdle is my how I view myself as a person and its going to take time but I hope to get there. When I go back to Uni in just going to pretend that last year never happened and begin again, at least I know what to expect now.
    :hugs: Never give up hope, you can get there :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Hell has frozen over! My EIP team actually showed up today for once :eek:

Not that they were any use of course, cpn has misplaced my DLA form somewhere which thus means starting from scratch on it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.R.E)
    Feel like you're in space eh; I don't plan to use it medicinally, just need some mental respite from certain things that are driving me crazy.
    Probably not a great idea tbh, it'd be mixed with all kinds of crap.

I do admit that after posting that last night I googled for clinical trials looking for volunteers :o:

:sigh:

ReputationRep:

Good for you, that's great :cheers:

slushie mugs have me on a euphoric high. How sad am i?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm dreading the low

ReputationRep:
    Bad idea going out today, after taking what seemed a life time and a half to get dressed hoping not to repulse the public just the feeling of people rushing by me looking at me probably in disgust and not even moving so that I could get past them I just felt like breaking down. Its strange but I feel that even people who don't know me hate me! Luckily I was wearing sunglasses so the tears weren't visible in my eyes. Again I was daydreaming of how good it would feel to step in front of a car and have the physical pain of my body being crushed replace the emotional/mental pain I've endured for so long...
    In all these years this is probably the most worthles I've ever felt...I wanted to do a Britney and just shave all my hair off and just cut myself off from the world...I'm sick of everyone and everything! How am I going to face Uni!? I'm so thankful for this page so I can vent...sorry for you all having to put up with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Bad idea going out today, after taking what seemed a life time and a half to get dressed hoping not to repulse the public just the feeling of people rushing by me looking at me probably in disgust and not even moving so that I could get past them I just felt like breaking down. Its strange but I feel that even people who don't know me hate me! Luckily I was wearing sunglasses so the tears weren't visible in my eyes. Again I was daydreaming of how good it would feel to step in front of a car and have the physical pain of my body being crushed replace the emotional/mental pain I've endured for so long...
    In all these years this is probably the most worthles I've ever felt...I wanted to do a Britney and just shave all my hair off and just cut myself off from the world...I'm sick of everyone and everything! How am I going to face Uni!? I'm so thankful for this page so I can vent...sorry for you all having to put up with it.
    I'm sure you don't repulse anyone And people not moving out the way occurs everywhere I'm afraid, it's one of my pet annoyances... people who refuse to move standing there oblivious to the world. Is it anxiety in public places that triggers the teary eyes? I used to get it and I always remember swearing and threatening myself in my head trying to stop it.

Never know with uni though things might improve might meet new and better people. There's always hope.

And I agree this section is a really good place to rant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    slushie mugs have me on a euphoric high. How sad am i?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i'm dreading the low
    I just had to google that to find out what it was... and all I can say is that I want one now! They seem awesome, I want home made slushies

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.