Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Well, that's progress at least?! :hugs:
    I guess so.

I crashed the JCB at work into a fence today haha.. I was rather nervous I would get in **** for it but my boss just text me saying effectively he was deciding if to knock that fenceline down anyway and that I had just made the decision easier for him :p:.

JCB's have such a retarded pedal system :stupid:

Are you feeling any better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    I guess so.

I crashed the JCB at work into a fence today haha.. I was rather nervous I would get in **** for it but my boss just text me saying effectively he was deciding if to knock that fenceline down anyway and that I had just made the decision easier for him :p:.

You drive JBCs for a job? :eek: that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    You drive JBCs for a job? :eek: that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun!
    I do some of the time.. You should have some digger license or something but :rolleyes: They have a Matbro and a JCB and I usually drive the Matbro which is pretty much like driving a car and then theres like a joystick on the right which you use to move the arm. My best mate who usually drives the JCB on Sundays has gone to uni so i got a "promotion" haha. However on the JCB the accelerator is the left peddle and the brake is the right and when you are used to driving the other way around its a mind **** to do it.

I work on a car boot sale.. I challenge you to work out why we drive them lol.

You ok mate?

Wow bit of a revelation here but a large part of my problems may be down to my boyfriend atm I think. I'm realising finally from going back to college what I want in life and my ambitions goals etc but when I really sit down and think about what my bf does(and more doesn't do) I realise how much I give and how little I recieve. He always throws the fact he works and I don't back in my face and uses it as an excuse to do jack **** all around the house. Literally he won't wash a dish or touch the hover without me havint to remind him about ten times. It's making me so stressed, upset and low on confidence.... I'm sorry for the ramble, I just feel particuarly miserable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Wow bit of a revelation here but a large part of my problems may be down to my boyfriend atm I think. I'm realising finally from going back to college what I want in life and my ambitions goals etc but when I really sit down and think about what my bf does(and more doesn't do) I realise how much I give and how little I recieve. He always throws the fact he works and I don't back in my face and uses it as an excuse to do jack **** all around the house. Literally he won't wash a dish or touch the hover without me havint to remind him about ten times. It's making me so stressed, upset and low on confidence.... I'm sorry for the ramble, I just feel particuarly miserable.
    It does sound rather unfair.. have you talked to him about this at all? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I do some of the time.. You should have some digger license or something but :rolleyes: They have a Matbro and a JCB and I usually drive the Matbro which is pretty much like driving a car and then theres like a joystick on the right which you use to move the arm. My best mate who usually drives the JCB on Sundays has gone to uni so i got a "promotion" haha. However on the JCB the accelerator is the left peddle and the brake is the right and when you are used to driving the other way around its a mind **** to do it.

I work on a car boot sale.. I challenge you to work out why we drive them lol.

You ok mate?
    Yeah I imagine that would be pretty confusing having the pedals the other way round. Sounds awesome fun though, no idea why you'd need it at a car boot sale.....er...to threaten to smash into cars that won't move where you tell them? :p:

I'm alright, knackered trying to adjust to the different time and ergh trying to decide what to do about doctor stuff. I swore I'd never speak to them again but now, meh. :dontknow:

How's the quetiapine withdrawal going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    :console:

Being at college is pretty hard work so I really don't think he should be throwing the fact he works at you, even if you weren't doing anything it'd still be nasty of him. I don't want to intrude or anything but you should be careful, if he's used to doing **** all even when you get a job or whatever there's nothing to say he's going to start contributing then.

:console:

Being at college is pretty hard work so I really don't think he should be throwing the fact he works at you, even if you weren't doing anything it'd still be nasty of him. I don't want to intrude or anything but you should be careful, if he's used to doing **** all even when you get a job or whatever there's nothing to say he's going to start contributing then.
    Trust me I had a full time job that had a 1 hour commute there and back for a few months and he still did jack ****. On my days off he'd always ask if I didn't "mind" doing x y and z. I had generally 1 day off a week and 8-8.5 hours day so a 10 hour day in a very stressful environment getting constant abuse from staff and customers.He is on his feet a lot for his job but is in a higher position of authority so imo not as bad as that. I was just so exhausted by the end of it and in tears and IBS triggered due to it.

ARGH MY HEAD IS A MESS SORRY! :cry:

It does sound rather unfair.. have you talked to him about this at all? :hugs:
    I try to but he doesn't respoind which imo is more frustrating than having a go at me. At least then I can shout back. I made an issue over the fact he does no housework the other day and he explained the fact that he goes to a job he hates so much is "enough" and then wouldn't go on about it anymore.
    I'm just so ****** off. Plus we haven't "done" anything in months and he's constantly eyeballing other woman and saying he wants to flirt with them. He also called me overweight when I was carrying some extra weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I try to but he doesn't respoind which imo is more frustrating than having a go at me. At least then I can shout back. I made an issue over the fact he does no housework the other day and he explained the fact that he goes to a job he hates so much is "enough" and then wouldn't go on about it anymore.
    I'm just so ****** off. Plus we haven't "done" anything in months and he's constantly eyeballing other woman and saying he wants to flirt with them. He also called me overweight when I was carrying some extra weight.
    Sounds a bit out of order.. I mean when I worked full time in Subway last summer I still managed to do stuff around the house :confused:

He says he wants to flirt with other girls? :confused: I mean everyone eyes up other people to an extent because everyone has desires etc.. But you dont say it?

But I dont know the guy... Although I advise you to wait a bit and see if you still feel like that in a week or whatever.. the mind can be weird with changing its views on stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Trust me I had a full time job that had a 1 hour commute there and back for a few months and he still did jack ****. On my days off he'd always ask if I didn't "mind" doing x y and z. I had generally 1 day off a week and 8-8.5 hours day so a 10 hour day in a very stressful environment getting constant abuse from staff and customers.He is on his feet a lot for his job but is in a higher position of authority so imo not as bad as that. I was just so exhausted by the end of it and in tears and IBS triggered due to it.

ARGH MY HEAD IS A MESS SORRY! :cry:
    I don't like butting in on people's relationships, but seriously this guy really doesn't sound too great....I mean this and your reply to IF both sound pretty awful tbh. Ok he's got a job but that doesn't mean you should have to do everything around the house, it's a joint responsibility. You could perhaps try working out a system where he does some stuff you do other stuff if you think that will help you? Everyone looks at other people but wanting to flirt with other girls...? That's not good :no:

It doesn't really sound like a very healthy relationship.

I don't like butting in on people's relationships, but seriously this guy really doesn't sound too great....I mean this and your reply to IF both sound pretty awful tbh. Ok he's got a job but that doesn't mean you should have to do everything around the house, it's a joint responsibility. You could perhaps try working out a system where he does some stuff you do other stuff if you think that will help you? Everyone looks at other people but wanting to flirt with other girls...? That's not good :no:

It doesn't really sound like a very healthy relationship.
    Sounds a bit out of order.. I mean when I worked full time in Subway last summer I still managed to do stuff around the house :confused:

He says he wants to flirt with other girls? :confused: I mean everyone eyes up other people to an extent because everyone has desires etc.. But you dont say it?

But I dont know the guy... Although I advise you to wait a bit and see if you still feel like that in a week or whatever.. the mind can be weird with changing its views on stuff.
    I don't mind looking just not constantly and oggling ffs man have some restraint, however the wanting to flirt pisses me off.A lot.
    IF: we have had the conversation but as I said he thinks he does more than enough going to work.
    :headhurts:

ReputationRep:
    meh my head hurts...alot...and my eyes, neck bleurghh
    drs tomo and he'll ask how the anti-depressants are going and 2bh I don't even know :confused:
    Don't know what im supposed to even say or how im meant to know that their working... stupid I know :o:

ReputationRep:
    I guess so.

Spent the evening bouncing off the walls. Definitely freaked my flatmates out :yy: :sigh:

Is it possible to get rapidly cycling moods that are totally random and last for a random length of time? I know you can get mood cycling that's for a 'set' time period and it varies with what you have but this is ridiculous. Was about a 2 on the scale* last night and I've jumped right up to an 8 for the last few hours despite being a steady 5 all day

*The scale being that standard 'how do you feel' with 1 being suicidal and 10 being hypermanic OMG amazing, ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honeyx)
    meh my head hurts...alot...and my eyes, neck bleurghh
    drs tomo and he'll ask how the anti-depressants are going and 2bh I don't even know :confused:
    Don't know what im supposed to even say or how im meant to know that their working... stupid I know :o:
    How long have you been on them? AD's can take quite a few weeks to do anything positive.

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Spent the evening bouncing off the walls. Definitely freaked my flatmates out :yy: :sigh:

Is it possible to get rapidly cycling moods that are totally random and last for a random length of time? I know you can get mood cycling that's for a 'set' time period and it varies with what you have but this is ridiculous. Was about a 2 on the scale* last night and I've jumped right up to an 8 for the last few hours despite being a steady 5 all day

*The scale being that standard 'how do you feel' with 1 being suicidal and 10 being hypermanic OMG amazing, ofc
    Has this been for an extended period or just since the start of uni? Is it something you have spoke to your doctor about?

I will reply to Sauce and PM Sabretooth back tomorrow.. tablet has kicked in and so now I can barely type.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Idiot-Finder]How long have you been on them? AD's can take quite a few weeks to do anything positive.QUOTE]

2 months...but my headaches are getting worse and worse...all the other side effects I was having have gone like nausea, hallucinations! but this frikkin headache is constant and bleurghh and I can't tell if im getting better...im just stupid! Its all gd...

ReputationRep:
    Has this been for an extended period or just since the start of uni? Is it something you have spoke to your doctor about?

I will reply to Sauce and PM Sabretooth back tomorrow.. tablet has kicked in and so now I can barely type.
    Mmm, it kinda comes and goes. Well, I guess that makes sense if it's a cycle :p:

I dunno, I guess it's been since the depression really hit properly, I can remember being the same before my first OD. So yeah, I guess so.

Still need to phone the doctor :o: Not mentioned it to anyone else, at the day hospital and in A+E etc. I made sure to say the 'right thing' so they wouldn't keep me longer than I had to be there.

ReputationRep:
    Crasssssssssssssssssssh. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Have to fill out some form....need two non-family people to sign it.....I don't have 2 people. I am pathetic. Feel like **** today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honeyx)
    2 months...but my headaches are getting worse and worse...all the other side effects I was having have gone like nausea, hallucinations! but this frikkin headache is constant and bleurghh and I can't tell if im getting better...im just stupid! Its all gd...
    Well then maybe the tablets dont work for you, be honest with the doctor and then they can decide whats best to do now

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.