Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I told webber I want to end it. Isaid he can stay wthi me untl he finds someone good and then we've over.
    i can't do life let alone a relationuiship. we walked home from the pub and myback is sweaty and its just like when he used to rape me and my bacj was sweaty. all of my was sweaty. i feel sdisguting. I ant do this any more. i want to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I told webber I want to end it. Isaid he can stay wthi me untl he finds someone good and then we've over.
    i can't do life let alone a relationuiship. we walked home from the pub and myback is sweaty and its just like when he used to rape me and my bacj was sweaty. all of my was sweaty. i feel sdisguting. I ant do this any more. i want to die
    Please don't, I'm begging you

ReputationRep:
    Feel completly **** tonight. Best friend is off to uni tomorrow and not back til mid October :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, are you around at the mo? If so, please talk to someone. I'm here if you want to chat at all. :console:

(Original post by jonathan122)
    I wish I could help in some way.

:console:
    I wish you - or someone - could, too.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Please, please talk to someone before you do anything!
    We are all here for you, none of us wants you to go. You have been through a lot, please don't stop fighting this. Don't give up now.

:hugs: to everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. Can I join please? Today's been pretty rough and I've really wanted to kill myself. It's always Sundays that get me...and when I haven't done enough homework. I hope I don't wake up when I go to sleep tonight. But I know I will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i cannot believe how bad today has been. i literally felt dead.

i am just so depressed about this upcoming year with school too as they have screwed me over so massively i just feel like leaving.
    :console: I'm here if you want to talk at all. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i cannot believe how bad today has been. i literally felt dead.

i am just so depressed about this upcoming year with school too as they have screwed me over so massively i just feel like leaving.
    Do the school know what you are going through? They may be able to help, my teachers gave me one on one help at lunch time after I missed loads of lessons. They were completely helpful if I was having a bad day and tended to be much more understanding when I got into a mess about homework.

:hugs: hope tomorrow is better

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to see the doc tomorrow morning i think. unless i wake up feeling too **** to go. we'll see:nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i'm going to see the doc tomorrow morning i think. unless i wake up feeling too **** to go. we'll see:nothing:
    :hugs: I think that's a good idea. Don't try to take on too much all on your own. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i dont know what to say though. 'hi i've been here before but erm nothing exactly happened'
    :nothing:
    It might be worth trying to see a different doctor this time, but mention that last time you came, you didn't really feel that your problems were taken as seriously as they should have been. Perhaps you could make a list of bulletpoints that you'd like to discuss - talk about the situation at school, and explain that you'll need support and medical evidence to try and get the school to help you. Most importantly, be honest, and don't hold anything back. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i dont know what to say though. 'hi i've been here before but erm nothing exactly happened'
    :nothing:
    Just say how you feel, how long it has been going on for etc.

You could write how you feel down and hand it to the doctor. Or you could say 'I think I'm depressed' and the doctor will take it from there. You shouldn't have to deal with the way you feel on your own. :hugs:

I keep missing college and it's getting ridiculous now. It feels like I've missed too much to even begin catching up. It's amazing how much of a stress getting through one year can be when you're going through depression. Do your college know about your depression Malsy? If they don't I think you should tell them, they'll be able to give you extra support and the teachers will be understanding.

On another note, does self harming count as self harming if you cut but don't draw blood? I feel like I'm lying for not telling my psychologist but I can't bring myself to say it when it will just seem like I'm doing it for attention or something. I feel so empty.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Hi dd. no my college don't know as ive had a few problems with them and so i dont think theyll be supportive at all and i dont know who to talk to? :'(
    my head of year? a teacer-if so which one? i dont know who to trust and i dont want to tell a teacher as theyll obviously have to teach me and i dont want that int he back of their minds. i just dont know anymore. i want to continue being the holding-it-in person, i dont want them to know as i dont like to confess it and to be weak

i just dont know who to tell
    They will be supportive, if for no other reason than that they're legally obliged to be supportive. What you have counts as a disability - if, after telling them what's happening, they still don't try to help you, then they're leaving themselves open to legal action, and no college wants to go down that route. :hugs:

Your head of year would probably be the best person to turn to. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i really hope so jonathan. thank you. :'( :hugs: b

tbh i just dont see how they can help me though? what exactly can they do?

ReputationRep:
    :sad: :cry: :bawling:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.