Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Weighting up the ultimate decision. I don't even know myself anymore :cry:
    :hugs: You want to talk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: You want to talk?
    I will admit it, I am scared of death.. I dont want to die, that and the fact it would finish my dad off with his illness very quick and my mum with her mental illness history would probably kill herself. Are the only reasons I have not yet.

But then I think, do I really give a ****? I will be dead.. Im not exactly going to care if they die the next day..

And then I think.. I have just posted on a forum.. If I was serious I wouldnt cry for help and would just man up.

Christ my head is a ****** up place.

ReputationRep:
    I will admit it, I am scared of death.. I dont want to die, that and the fact it would finish my dad off with his illness very quick and my mum with her mental illness history would probably kill herself. Are the only reasons I have not yet.

But then I think, do I really give a ****? I will be dead.. Im not exactly going to care if they die the next day..

And then I think.. I have just posted on a forum.. If I was serious I wouldnt cry for help and would just man up.

Christ my head is a ****** up place.
    It's good that you don't want to die (obviously). I know that life can be ******* awful, but things do get better. A few months ago I was very close to killing myself, but I went into hospital and got put on the right drugs, and things are slowly getting better.

And of course you won't care about anything when you're dead, but that's why caring is all the more important while you're alive.

Is there anything you can do to distract yourself while you're feeling like this, maybe watch a film or listen to music or something?

ReputationRep:
    Im listening to music I listened to when I was 13-14 and its making me even more depressed because thats the last time I felt truely ******* happy. I cant win whatever I do :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Im listening to music I listened to when I was 13-14 and its making me even more depressed because thats the last time I felt truely ******* happy. I cant win whatever I do :facepalm2:
    last time I was truly happy I was like 8 or 9

basically, the world sucks, people suck and frankly this is one of those nights where I dont wanna ******* wake up in the morning, everything just seems to bring me down, im always sad, im always lonely, and nothing I do makes a damned bit of difference

I feel like ending my life. I am just worried that If it does not go to plan, I would still have to experience this miserable existence.

ReputationRep:
    Find some new music? Experience some new things, there's loads of music out there just do some experimenting.

Things will get better for you sometime, it's just hard to judge when. I mean you felt truly happy at 13-14 so it proves you can be happy you just need to get there again. :hugs:

(and thanks for earlier, man...I was such a mess still kinda ergh but better I think)

ReputationRep:
    I feel quite depressed and have done for a while, nothing seems to be going right anymore, i dont enjoy things i used to, want to be left alone and feel worthless, dont want to talk to my friends or family about this since they wont understand and i cant go to the doctors since i actually hate the doctors as they have always misdiagnosed me in the past. Feel so lost and not wanting to get up anymore. it isnt helping my relationship with my bf as im pretty sure that hes noticed that something is wrong and im scared he will dump me, this is the best relationship ive been in and i dont want to lose him. any advice will help

(Original post by KazJ)
    I feel quite depressed and have done for a while, nothing seems to be going right anymore, i dont enjoy things i used to, want to be left alone and feel worthless, dont want to talk to my friends or family about this since they wont understand and i cant go to the doctors since i actually hate the doctors as they have always misdiagnosed me in the past. Feel so lost and not wanting to get up anymore. it isnt helping my relationship with my bf as im pretty sure that hes noticed that something is wrong and im scared he will dump me, this is the best relationship ive been in and i dont want to lose him. any advice will help
    For advice on depression, I don't have anything - I usually don't want to hear people's advice. It's all the same ****. Like you said, they don't understand. With regards to your boyfriend, I think it's just best to tell him that you've been feeling depressed and low. Maybe he can cheer you up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vitamortis)
    For advice on depression, I don't have anything - I usually don't want to hear people's advice. It's all the same ****. Like you said, they don't understand. With regards to your boyfriend, I think it's just best to tell him that you've been feeling depressed and low. Maybe he can cheer you up.
    I appreciate your honesty and I would like to but I have no idea how he would react and im really quite scared of freaking him out :/

(Original post by KazJ)
    I appreciate your honesty and I would like to but I have no idea how he would react and im really quite scared of freaking him out :/
    If he is someone with half a brain, he will understand. We all feel depressed from time to time, but obviously some more than others!

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks, i will try to talk to him

I'm back to my old state again. Doctors tomorrow. FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I'm back to my old state again. Doctors tomorrow. FML
    :hugs:

I hope we can cheer you up on Saturday. :yep:

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
    :hugs:

I hope we can cheer you up on Saturday. :yep:
    :hugs: Saturday you'll wonder what the problem is. Around people I seem fine.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Why?

Cliched (perhaps ****) advice but sometimes our perceptions of our lives are clouded and we act on the spur of the moment or on an emotional high.

Nobody can say whether things will significantly improve tomorrow.
    Life is just **** man. How you feeling?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really really depressed. University isn't getting any better.

ReputationRep:
    Stats is horrible :sigh: Everything is going wrong today.

ReputationRep:
    I can feel myself slipping back

Why did I even bother with make up today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi.alexa)
    I can feel myself slipping back

Why did I even bother with make up today?
    :hugs: I think it's one of those days where we'll both just have to accept that it's going to be **** and tomorrow will be better. Because it will be.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.