Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Oh right. I'm applying for 2011 entry Radiography/Radiotherapy. My ultimate dream would be medicine though but my current course/GCSE's woudn't allow it. I'm vaguely trying to get on a foundation year but I think I've left it a bit late but this access course made me really realise I wanted to be a doctor...
    Go for it You only live once, try your best to make sure you end up doing something that your heart is set on.

(Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Go for it You only live once, try your best to make sure you end up doing something that your heart is set on.
    *sigh* it's soooo hard to get on foundation years I am going to try though but if so I only have like 6 days or something ridiculous to get my PS in. I am emailing all the universities though and hoping they will listen to my extenuating circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :console: Try drinking some herbal tea or taking a bath. Or drinking herbal tea while in the bath. You could even try doing the statistics while in the bath, if you don't mind everything getting a bit soggy.

I have a feeling I'm not being too helpful. Hope you feel better though.
    I don't have any tea... or a bath...

I'm just going to sit and cry. My printer has now decided it's not going to work. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I don't have any tea... or a bath...

I'm just going to sit and cry. My printer has now decided it's not going to work. :cry:
    Have you tried hitting it? Might not make it work, but it could make you feel better.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried hitting it? Might not make it work, but it could make you feel better.
    Sorted the printer. It just has no ink. I have 8 pages to print out for tomorrow and another 4 to print for Tuesday. :cry:

I genuinely don't understand this stats stuff. People keep saying 'oh just watch the podcast and follow what she does' but I'm so confused. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Sorted the printer. It just has no ink. I have 8 pages to print out for tomorrow and another 4 to print for Tuesday. :cry:

I genuinely don't understand this stats stuff. People keep saying 'oh just watch the podcast and follow what she does' but I'm so confused. :cry:
    Just get up early, go to the library and use theirs.

Maybe create a thread about it. Someone on tsr might be able to explain it so you understand better.

ReputationRep:
    Just get up early, go to the library and use theirs.

Maybe create a thread about it. Someone on tsr might be able to explain it so you understand better.
    I don't have any printer credits. I'm going to struggle to be up in time for my test tomorrow anyway. Trouble is, I don't have a clue what they're asking for, technically I could get away with just printing off another copy of my flatmates and taking that with me, but it's risky in that he's not sure he's done it right.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any printer credits. I'm going to struggle to be up in time for my test tomorrow anyway. Trouble is, I don't have a clue what they're asking for, technically I could get away with just printing off another copy of my flatmates and taking that with me, but it's risky in that he's not sure he's done it right.
    :hugs: Just don't stress about it too much, whatever you do.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Just don't stress about it too much, whatever you do.
    I can't help it, this is what I do. I feel so useless.

ReputationRep:
    I can't help it, this is what I do. I feel so useless.
    You're not useless. Why not give it one more go at understanding stuff, and then leave it for tonight. The more tired and frustrated you get, the harder it'll be.

Sometimes when I was writing essays I'd stick classic fm on, you could maybe see if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    You're not useless. Why not give it one more go at understanding stuff, and then leave it for tonight. The more tired and frustrated you get, the harder it'll be.

Sometimes when I was writing essays I'd stick classic fm on, you could maybe see if that helps.
    Because I need the print out for my exam tomorrow. I need it there or I can't answer half the questions - might as well not bother turning up.

ReputationRep:
    Because I need the print out for my exam tomorrow. I need it there or I can't answer half the questions - might as well not bother turning up.
    Hmm, maybe you should just get it off of your flatmate then.

Good luck with the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Suffered from depression, horrible place in my life that I keep locked away.

You will get through it, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Oh right. I'm applying for 2011 entry Radiography/Radiotherapy. My ultimate dream would be medicine though but my current course/GCSE's woudn't allow it. I'm vaguely trying to get on a foundation year but I think I've left it a bit late but this access course made me really realise I wanted to be a doctor...
    Well it's still worth applying. Good luck

kiss_me_now- hope you managed to do the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Exam went better than I thought, came home and had a little nap, now I think it's like midday and my head is screwed. I also managed to devour far more than I wanted to eat for the entire day this morning in an effort to keep myself awake. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    New drugs :sigh:

Anyone want to place bets on these making me feel even more **** and not doing anything they're supposed to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    New drugs :sigh:

Anyone want to place bets on these making me feel even more **** and not doing anything they're supposed to?
    :console: It's good that you're at least trying them, and you never know - it might turn out that they help.

ReputationRep:
    Up up uppppp tonight! :woo:

I'm feel okay quite productive and shiz so that's good. I'll ignore all the **** rubbish stuff and the fact my chest ******* kills

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.