Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had a reasonably good day, nothing particularly bad's happened, so why the **** do I feel this *****? I'm not actually depressed, I never have been, but aaaaaaaaaaargh. I just think everything's starting to catch up with me.

ReputationRep:
    Whoever said exercise helps ease mental illness is a liar and should be shot.

Spent four hours in the gym today and I still feel like crap. I don't think the diet change, exercise, or drugs are helping.

Feels like I'm bailing out the sinking ship with an egg cup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Whoever said exercise helps ease mental illness is a liar and should be shot.

Spent four hours in the gym today and I still feel like crap. I don't think the diet change, exercise, or drugs are helping.

Feels like I'm bailing out the sinking ship with an egg cup.
    4 hours? christ...

Got some work done, thats a 1st. Now feel like complete **** again. Yay.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on 50 mg, daily Sertraline or whatever it's called nowadays.

Seem to be suffering the side effect of excessive sweating....which is lovely.

Feeling a bit better though, i can actually get into bed and go to sleep without remembering to lie there listening to my heart rate and thinking about death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    4 hours? christ...
    Two hours of that was solid on the rowing machine.

It's easy to find the stamina for it when you have voices screaming at you to tear yourself apart :/

Hasn't been a good day at all.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that every time I try and go to sleep I always end up crying my ******* eyes out?

ReputationRep:
    Well that high lasted a whole ******' 4 hours.

And now I can't ******* SLEEP AGAIN.

:cry:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    What's up? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    What's up? :hugs:
    I just got off the phone to a friend I hadn't spoken to in two months. I'd sent him all these emails he never replied to - turns out they went into his spam box for some reason. But that still doesn't explain why he didn't bother speaking to me for two months, despite knowing how miserable I am. We used to be really good friends and I suppose I'm just upset that he clearly cares a lot less about me than I do about him. I should be glad he actually wants to be friends with me after all, but I just can't stop crying.

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    I just got off the phone to a friend I hadn't spoken to in two months. I'd sent him all these emails he never replied to - turns out they went into his spam box for some reason. But that still doesn't explain why he didn't bother speaking to me for two months, despite knowing how miserable I am. We used to be really good friends and I suppose I'm just upset that he clearly cares a lot less about me than I do about him. I should be glad he actually wants to be friends with me after all, but I just can't stop crying.

How're you?
    :hugs: Maybe he assumed you'd want space, or just didn't know what to say to you? Some people probably have absolutely no idea how to handle things if their friends get depression, and because of that maybe he just stayed away? I'm not excusing him of course, just it can be an uncommon thing. I mean did he offer any explanation for why he didn't contact you?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Maybe he assumed you'd want space, or just didn't know what to say to you? Some people probably have absolutely no idea how to handle things if their friends get depression, and because of that maybe he just stayed away? I'm not excusing him of course, just it can be an uncommon thing. I mean did he offer any explanation for why he didn't contact you?
    Umm, his explanation was basically that he'd just been getting stoned all the time. Alright for some. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Umm, his explanation was basically that he'd just been getting stoned all the time. Alright for some. :mad:
    Pretty sure it's possible to contact someone even when stoned...

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure it's possible to contact someone even when stoned...
    You'd think, wouldn't you. Just feel so stupid that I tried emailing him tons of times, and he didn't care enough to even email me once. And I'm pathetic enough that I'm still going to keep on being friends with him, even though he doesn't care.

ReputationRep:

How're you?
    Ouch, I can imagine. :console: Maybe time to cut your losses with him if he can't be bothered with you?

I'm actually feeling like I might get some sleep before 4am tonight :yy: Counselling tomorrow though :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Ouch, I can imagine. :console: Maybe time to cut your losses with him if he can't be bothered with you?

I'm actually feeling like I might get some sleep before 4am tonight :yy: Counselling tomorrow though :sigh:
    I can't. For one thing I don't have enough friends that I can just get rid of one and besides, I still care too much about him to do that.

Sleep is good. Hope your counselling goes alright. Well done on your exam by the way.

ReputationRep:
    ******* insomnia. I am not having a good night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    It's my birthday tomorrow (the 14th) and I don't feel like celebrating. Last year, my sister had bought an expensive cake and baked one herself. She then blindfolded me and fed me a piece of each. The cake she had made with her owns hands was so much better

This year, no homemade cake and no sister. The greatest gift in the world would be a simple hug from her. :cry: People with siblings don't realise how lucky they are... :sad:

I'm going to deactivate Facebook so I don't have to read through birthday wishes.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to takes my ADs AGAIN yesterday. :sigh:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.