Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been an interesting week, just got back home from being sectioned for the past 3 days :/

I'm fairly certain doctors just make up a diagnosis as they go along, I've now got depression, schizophrenia, and a new latest edition borderline personality disorder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Been an interesting week, just got back home from being sectioned for the past 3 days :/

I'm fairly certain doctors just make up a diagnosis as they go along, I've now got depression, schizophrenia, and a new latest edition borderline personality disorder.
    :hugs: Are you ok? Sounds like you've had a tough week.

Hey, maybe you can collect them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :hugs: Are you ok? Sounds like you've had a tough week.

Hey, maybe you can collect them all
    Yes I could collect them like pokemon, hopefully they'll evolve into something fun.

My medications stopped working and had a massive bout of paranoia, hearing voices, and thinking the police were out to kill me right in the middle of town. Long story short I got chased by the police through town after they tried to section 136 me, took an overdose, and then had a stand off with the police on top of a multistory carpark for two hours whilst they tried to convince me they weren't out to harm me. In the end they rugby tackled me and bundled me into a police van for a trip to the hospital.

Bit more mellow now, had an injection of halperidol and taken some lorazapam. Seeing a home treatment team for the next few weeks and had all my meds increasd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    Yes I could collect them like pokemon, hopefully they'll evolve into something fun.

My medications stopped working and had a massive bout of paranoia, hearing voices, and thinking the police were out to kill me right in the middle of town. Long story short I got chased by the police through town after they tried to section 136 me, took an overdose, and then had a stand off with the police on top of a multistory carpark for two hours whilst they tried to convince me they weren't out to harm me. In the end they rugby tackled me and bundled me into a police van for a trip to the hospital.

Bit more mellow now, had an injection of halperidol and taken some lorazapam. Seeing a home treatment team for the next few weeks and had all my meds increasd.
    Gosh, you don't do things by halves, do you?! Hopefully your meds will sort themselves out now :yes: :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    That probably happens to most people, their friends going away to different unis from you. You just have to use this as your chance to try and make new friends . I mean, what about meeting people in your lectures, at lunch, in clubs, in societies? I haven't even gone to uni before but I hear greatly that it's supposed to be lots of fun.
    for the right person i seriously have made an effort but everyone's comfortable with the friends they've already met =/

ReputationRep:
    I'm not normally one to feel like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Something wrong or just feeling low with nothing to attribute it to?

:console:
    Yeah, nothing in particular, I get like this sometimes. Just feeling low. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Only at night? :p:

In my experience, "feeling low due to something you can't put your finger on" always happens at night. :moon:

Hope you feel better in the morning.
    Yes! :gasp: I have nothing to take my mind off it, though listening to music helps tbh. :yes:

Thanks. I need something to look forward to, alas I have nothing yet.

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
    I'm not normally one to feel like this.
    Was gonna say, why you here?
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Was gonna say, why you here?
    :hugs:
    I don't even know, I'm such a mess. This'll probably all be gone by the morning and I'll be back to normal again.

I don't even know, I'm such a mess. This'll probably all be gone by the morning and I'll be back to normal again.
    It's usually temporary if its not usual for you (and I know its not), its when it starts occuring regularly that you need to worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    It's usually temporary if its not usual for you (and I know its not), its when it starts occuring regularly that you need to worry.
    Yeah, I suppose. :sad: How are you anyway?

Yeah, I suppose. :sad: How are you anyway?

Best not start on me. I wanna go home for the weekend :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)

Best not start on me. I wanna go home for the weekend :sad:
    :console: Why can't you? I suppose it is too late now though. :erm:

:console: Why can't you? I suppose it is too late now though. :erm:
    Too late, can't afford it.

ReputationRep:
    argh so much ******* work to do, nothing's making sense. :banghead: about 400 pages to read (that's just the core), page to write, presentation to prepare, I'm a ******* idiot thinking I could do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Too late, can't afford it.
    How about next weekend? Can family not get you any money? Or you could do a "sponsor Loz to go home" event. I'm sure people would be willing to pay if it means a weekend without you. (Jokes of course :kiss:)

How about next weekend? Can family not get you any money? Or you could do a "sponsor Loz to go home" event. I'm sure people would be willing to pay if it means a weekend without you. (Jokes of course :kiss:)
    Next weekend won't mean anything. This one will :sad:
    Never had a birthday without my family or at least my friends around. And most of them here have gone *evil stares at skipp*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Next weekend won't mean anything. This one will :sad:
    Never had a birthday without my family or at least my friends around. And most of them here have gone *evil stares at skipp*
    Oh ****, yeah. Where has skipp gone? What about your flatmates, they seemed like a decent bunch...or perhaps your fam are planning a surprise visit. :idea2:

Oh ****, yeah. Where has skipp gone? What about your flatmates, they seemed like a decent bunch...or perhaps your fam are planning a surprise visit. :idea2:
    Highly doubt that. Too far to come.

She's gone Plymouth. I'd loved to have gone with her, could see my best friend and Toby, both of whom I miss so much, stay at my best friends for a night and then go home tomorrow :sad:

Flatmates have basically gone home too/have there partners up/are too busy getting drunk. No use at all.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.