Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Highly doubt that. Too far to come.

She's gone Plymouth. I'd loved to have gone with her, could see my best friend and Toby, both of whom I miss so much, stay at my best friends for a night and then go home tomorrow :sad:

Flatmates have basically gone home too/have there partners up/are too busy getting drunk. No use at all.
    Isn't Ali around? Shame you didn't go to Plymouth tbh, or that the meet wasn't delayed by a week. :sad: Still, hope you find someone/something to do and have a good birthday.

(Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Isn't Ali around? Shame you didn't go to Plymouth tbh, or that the meet wasn't delayed by a week. :sad: Still, hope you find someone/something to do and have a good birthday.
    She's up to her eyeballs in work so she's probably busy. Don't want to disturb/expect anything from her.

I might but I'm certain I'd prob end up on skype sobbing my eyes out tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    She's up to her eyeballs in work so she's probably busy. Don't want to disturb/expect anything from her.

I might but I'm certain I'd prob end up on skype sobbing my eyes out tbh...
    fair enough, though is Sunday not the day of the rest? Maybe invite her for dinner or vice versa or something. :dontknow:

:console: You can always skype me if you'd like. :flutter:

fair enough, though is Sunday not the day of the rest? Maybe invite her for dinner or vice versa or something. :dontknow:

:console: You can always skype me if you'd like. :flutter:
    Well you can add my skype from here. I'm happy too

Maybe. Although I have a very short supply of food now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Well you can add my skype from here. I'm happy too

Maybe. Although I have a very short supply of food now
    Done.

Well get shopping tomorrow then, get those bargains, or just make do with what you have. Be creative. :cool:

Done.

Well get shopping tomorrow then, get those bargains, or just make do with what you have. Be creative. :cool:
    I am going ASDA tomorrow, but don't fancy a big shop. It feels like I have loads of food in still, when really I don't. Rather use it all up 1st though.

Off to watch a film, see if it makes me feel any better :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I am going ASDA tomorrow, but don't fancy a big shop. It feels like I have loads of food in still, when really I don't. Rather use it all up 1st though.

Off to watch a film, see if it makes me feel any better :sad:
    Take care, and good night. ":hugs:"

ReputationRep:
    Whoop, up again :yy:

It's probably not normal sleeping for over four hours in the da to avoid life, no?
    I need to see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    It's probably not normal sleeping for over four hours in the da to avoid life, no?
    I need to see a doctor.
    Can't hurt. I should probably go about my mood swings and because I said I'd make a check up appointment after the first one, but apparently there's a month waiting list

(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Can't hurt. I should probably go about my mood swings and because I said I'd make a check up appointment after the first one, but apparently there's a month waiting list
    Yeah mood swings=not fun I'm the same Massive highs and awful awful lows. It's comforting knowing that all the women in my family on my side have suffered from awful depression too :sigh: My nanny threw herself in the river when my mum was a kid and my mum gets admitted to hospital every half decade or so. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I need to see a doctor.
    :dontknow: I seem to spend most my life sleeping. Just had 2 hour "nap" and still feel just as **** afterwards.

I guess if there's nothing else you should be doing, what's the harm?

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    :dontknow: I seem to spend most my life sleeping. Just had 2 hour "nap" and still feel just as **** afterwards.

I guess if there's nothing else you should be doing, what's the harm?
    There is, **** loads of college work, I suck....quite obviously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    You're telling me. My page count for reading reaches well over 1500 and I have 2 assignments to do. :emo:

:sigh:

Animated films are always good when you are feeling down.

Feeling better?
    :yep: thanks very much, I've had quite a productive day actually, and just got in so I'm not sitting around bored, thinking of the bad things. :yy:

How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I'm suffocating here. Just slowly suffocating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I'm suffocating here. Just slowly suffocating.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Gooooooooooooooood, glad to hear it. That's the way to do it.

I have mountains of university reading and work to get through. :emo:
    Yeah, sad thing with uni is the work soon mounts up. :nopity:

:console: kmn

ReputationRep:
    I hope you don't mean that literally. :hmmm:

:console: What's up?
    Unfortunately not.

**** it all. Nothing's wrong. This time two months ago I was nearly dead... Wish I'd managed to do it. :sad::rolleyes:

How long after a break up are you meant to stop pretending you're ok and actually be ok with it? I hate that he still consumes my thoughts.

Awful, awful evening. Another promise broken again. So the same promise twice. I need to get out of here. Soon. I mean in both senses too, I don't know if I need to get out of this ****** city or out of this world. EIther works. All I know is when I go to uni I will be applying to the one furthest away as humanly possible.

ReputationRep:
    Stuff sucks.

To put it nicely.

Suicide is looking even more enticing every hour.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.