Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    But wouldn't they just call my parents straight away?

ReputationRep:
    I think at the moment I'm just hoping someone will see somethings wrong and drag me to the doctors.

ReputationRep:
    Have I even got any kind of illness or is that just exaggerating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDSGD12)
    But wouldn't they just call my parents straight away?
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Have I even got any kind of illness or is that just exaggerating?
    We can't answer that and nor can you. Go and see someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Younger than I thought! Please see someone, you really do have your whole life ahead of you and deserve to be better.
    Got an older sibling to take with you? An aunt, cousin, etc?

ReputationRep:
    See my problem now?

ReputationRep:
    See my problem now?
    No excuse to ignore it or put it off, not one bit. If anything it should make you more driven to look after yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Younger than I thought! Please see someone, you really do have your whole life ahead of you and deserve to be better.
    Got an older sibling to take with you? An aunt, cousin, etc?
    I've said about my parents, I have a brother but we don't get on that well and all my other family is in France.

ReputationRep:
    I've said about my parents, I have a brother but we don't get on that well and all my other family is in France.
    Write a letter and give it to your brother or parents? I am sure he would understand even if you don't always get on, most siblings don't get on all the time!

ReputationRep:
    But I dont want to put them through this I said! Do I have to tell them at all??

ReputationRep:
    Im so scared.

ReputationRep:
    But I dont want to put them through this I said! Do I have to tell them at all??
    Look. It's up to you. We cannot make the choice for you. You're making it worse hiding it though, I can tell you that much. Bottling things up is not good and family are there to help you. I never had the luxury of a decent family to lean on when I needed it the most, count yourself lucky.

If you don't want to take the advice of people here, then don't, but I recommend that you do. I don't think I need to repeat that anymore, please just try. It's normal to be scared.

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry, im really sorry. I,I... I better go. I've wasted enough of your time. Sorry. I promise not to bother you again, pray for me. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    But thank you, im so grateful, I dont know what I would have done to myself without you.

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry, im really sorry. I,I... I better go. I've wasted enough of your time. Sorry. I promise not to bother you again, pray for me. All the best.
    It was not a que for you to to go by any means. I just think sometimes it helps when someone is nice but firm.

I hope that I haven't said anything to upset you and that if you do want to go for now you'll come back here if you need anymore support; lots of lovely people on here have helped me already.

ReputationRep:
    But thank you, im so grateful, I dont know what I would have done to myself without you.
    Even if you're 13, it doesnt mean the GP has to tell your parents. If you come across as responsible and understand what's happening and what the GP says, then you are 'Gillick competent' and the GP can't tell them.
    Go to your GP..

ReputationRep:
    I think what I'm going to do is stick it out as long as I can. I hope that it will get better, but if it doesn't I will try and see someone. That's all I can do. Wish me luck. I will tell you how I'm getting on.

ReputationRep:
    I think what I'm going to do is stick it out as long as I can. I hope that it will get better, but if it doesn't I will try and see someone. That's all I can do. Wish me luck. I will tell you how I'm getting on.
    Such a bad idea, but do what you wish.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.