Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gained 5lbs in the last 5 weeks at uni.

(But I can get rid of them easy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idiot-Finder)
    Punching the wall did a better job, punching his face would be ideal.

How long are you there for?
    Noo don't punch walls. Then you have to explain to a future beau why you have a fist shaped hole in your wall. Which is always embarrassing! (Yep, my ex did that. Sigh.)

Until Sunday evening. Meeting a friend for coffee today, having a family dinner tonight, then tomorrow it's shopping, eating noodles with my three best girl friends, then my best guy friends 21st Sunday is another family day as my sister and her boyf are coming down for his birthday

ReputationRep:
    FFS, Next rejected me again for a job! :banghead:. Them and their flipping questionnaire!! :mad:.

Oh well, I'm still awaiting call backs from 9 other shops, I really hope I get something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Noo don't punch walls. Then you have to explain to a future beau why you have a fist shaped hole in your wall. Which is always embarrassing! (Yep, my ex did that. Sigh.)

Until Sunday evening. Meeting a friend for coffee today, having a family dinner tonight, then tomorrow it's shopping, eating noodles with my three best girl friends, then my best guy friends 21st Sunday is another family day as my sister and her boyf are coming down for his birthday

It was a brick wall, I didn't exactly win

Looks like your going to be busy

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone today then?

ReputationRep:
    It was a brick wall, I didn't exactly win

Looks like your going to be busy
    Neither did he. Well, unless you count breaking your hand and now having a massive hole in his wall. XD

Mmmm busy. Friend has flaked on me. Again. Sigh.

I have too much work and haven't done any for days. I haven't moved out of bed really since mum left on Thursday
    Now Nan has just had an emergency op and she's okay from it but I fear the worst. This all and I'm undoing all the progress I've made losing weigh by stuffing my face. I just want to dissapear please or take enough drugs to make me completely numb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    I have too much work and haven't done any for days. I haven't moved out of bed really since mum left on Thursday
    Now Nan has just had an emergency op and she's okay from it but I fear the worst. This all and I'm undoing all the progress I've made losing weigh by stuffing my face. I just want to dissapear please or take enough drugs to make me completely numb.
    :hugs: It's the weekend now so just chill, don't worry about work for tonight. Take some you time and relax :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Neither did he. Well, unless you count breaking your hand and now having a massive hole in his wall. XD

Mmmm busy. Friend has flaked on me. Again. Sigh.
    I have broke my knuckles so many times from hitting walls it dosn't even hurt to do it anymore

Meh your still going to be doing loads
    (Original post by sauce)
    I hope she pulls through :hugs: I was made totally numb by drugs.. its seriously not what you think it is.. its horrific.

ReputationRep:
    I have broke my knuckles so many times from hitting walls it dosn't even hurt to do it anymore

Meh your still going to be doing loads

I hope she pulls through :hugs: I was made totally numb by drugs.. its seriously not what you think it is.. its horrific.
    Meh.

I hate this town.

This is gonna sound really odd, but I feel like I've just come home from being locked away. It's not the same. It'll never be the same. I don't like it here any more.

ReputationRep:
    Help. I feel suicidal. I want to do it so bad and I have just spent 20 minutes sobbing on the floor with loads of pills in my hands, I so nearly did it but I told myself to wait till tommorow morning and then I don't know. If I don't get help I'm going to do it one of these days.

ReputationRep:
    But it sounds painful!
    Does it count as SI or is it literally just out of anger?

(Original post by FDSGD12)
    Help. I feel suicidal. I want to do it so bad and I have just spent 20 minutes sobbing on the floor with loads of pills in my hands, I so nearly did it but I told myself to wait till tommorow morning and then I don't know. If I don't get help I'm going to do it one of these days.
    It's unlikely a load of pills would kill you (unless they were something very strong, even then, hard to do). You might puke them up over yourself, possibly fall into coma, get organ damage, or end up as a vegetable for the rest of your life. Or maybe something else. Do you really want to risk it?

Flush them down the toilet if you cannot trust yourself with them and SEE SOMEONE about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FDSGD12)
    Please phone someone. Samaritans, a friend, your family - anyone. Get rid of the pills and go to A+E if getting someone round doesn't help. You can get through this, you're so much better than that. You need to get help :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    No, I wont tell anyone, i cant.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to die.

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from? (Area wise?)

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I like talking to people?

You don't have to say if you'd rather not. I am just curious about anything and everything.

ReputationRep:
    Im not saying

ReputationRep:
    Im going to end up killing myself soon....

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.