Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becki08)
    Hello!

Sorry for not being on here for ages - seems like I've missed a lot - new thread now!

I spent the summer in hospital and was only discharged on Tuesday and my dad brought my stuff up from home today so I've only just been able to come online. Hopefully I'll be around more now.

xx
    Hey becki Was thinking about you the other day actually, wondering where you'd got to, how're you getting on now?

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Sorry for not being on here for ages - seems like I've missed a lot - new thread now!

I spent the summer in hospital and was only discharged on Tuesday and my dad brought my stuff up from home today so I've only just been able to come online. Hopefully I'll be around more now.

xx
    :jumphug: Welcome back, we've missed you.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing better than I was. I'm not as suicidal anymore and they've sorted my meds out so that I don't feel as low as I did. Had a few hard days but I think that's just getting used to being out (although I am so glad I am!!) and time of the month.

ReputationRep:
    :cry: Feeling low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    :cry: Feeling low
    Hi, wanna talk about anything? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Hi, wanna talk about anything? :hugs:
    I honestly don't know if I do or not I just feel low and scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    I honestly don't know if I do or not I just feel low and scared
    I'm here for a bit if you do want to chat.

Is there anything in particular that's brought you down? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    if you let your boss know about your appointments they have to give you the time off, disability discrimination laws or something.
    It's my own fault. I work as a tutor at the university and I forgot to remove those hours from the website and students took them.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

xx
    Becki! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling suicidal :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Feeling suicidal :cry:
    :hugs:
    Want to talk about anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immunity)
    Want to talk about anything?
    Would rather just curl up and die tbh.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: We're here for you if you need us, Nat. Sorry things are so bad.

ReputationRep:

Like Jonathan said, we are all here for you. We don't want you to die.
    Keep fighting :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry you feel so low . Like Jonathan and Immunity have said we're all here for you and we want you to get better. Give me a PM if you want to talk. :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Becki, glad you're back! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    screw college, they're being so ******* awkward; i was hoping to get lessons for a retake but instead i have to go elsewhere now. meh.

anyway who cares. how are we all? my head is pounding atm. i want to be the person i could be without this **** but no. im not the loving person i once was and its all my fault. someone congratulated me today for one thing or another and i just didn't even stop to talk as i would have done a few years back. meh. i know that sounds stupid and trivial but im just trying to show the immense effect everything's had on me, the person i am and i was etc etc

and hugs to everyone.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    University looms :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or not, academia is one of the few things in my life that keeps me sane. Being able to focus on one very specific problem at a time and being able to justify ignoring everything else helps me a lot. Normally I have a thousand thoughts flying through my head (some bad) and to be able to banish that flurry of mental action and think about one thing only, it's very calming. Maybe I'm weird though.

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.