Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    things are the same jonathan. wish they were better wish everything was gone all my problems so i could be happier and do the things i want to.
    :hugs: I'm sorry.

Have you made any progress with the doctors / school arrangements, etc.?

:hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    nope i havent jonathan. i know im awfully lagging

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Feeling absolutely devastated and so hurt/let-down/very depressed.

Always here for you, hon. :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Heya Becki :hugs: Are you at Uni perchance?
    :hugs: Yeah I am. My course doesn't start until next week though. Are you feeling any better than earlier?

I saw my doctor today for the first time since she sectioned me. Felt really awkward and embarrassed because I was in a right state last time. At least it's over and done with though. She said I seemed really positive but the thing is I'm just putting on a front because that's what I want people to believe. I don't want to disappoint them by them finding out I'm already finding it hard. I've only been out a week and already spent 3 days in bed and started to stock pile tablets. I'm not planning on taking them yet but I feel so disappointed in myself for going down this road already. I can't not do it though. I hate depression and BPD I really do.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what the ******* point of me even being alive is anymore. My parents ******* hate me, all my friends have pissed off without me, I do **** all all day and I'll never get to uni let alone become a clinical psychologist, who the **** would want a therapist who's such a ****** up loser? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I don't know what the ******* point of me even being alive is anymore. My parents ******* hate me, all my friends have pissed off without me, I do **** all all day and I'll never get to uni let alone become a clinical psychologist, who the **** would want a therapist who's such a ****** up loser? :cry:
    You're not a loser, times can be hard, that's true, but they will get better, just look to the positives. You can and will get to uni and you will be a clinical psychologist, I promise you. You can do it.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: You're not a ****** up loser. I also want to become a clinical psychologist and I know that it can seem like such a far-off goal when you're struggling yourself but that doesn't mean you can't achieve it. One day you'll be in a better place than you are now and you'll be able to put your experiences to some good use to help other people. You'll be able to understand a lot more and be a much better psychologist for it. You will get there. I'm sure your parents don't hate you. They might not show it but they love you really. Hang on in there, you will get through this :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becki08)
    :hugs: Yeah I am. My course doesn't start until next week though. Are you feeling any better than earlier?

I saw my doctor today for the first time since she sectioned me. Felt really awkward and embarrassed because I was in a right state last time. At least it's over and done with though. She said I seemed really positive but the thing is I'm just putting on a front because that's what I want people to believe. I don't want to disappoint them by them finding out I'm already finding it hard. I've only been out a week and already spent 3 days in bed and started to stock pile tablets. I'm not planning on taking them yet but I feel so disappointed in myself for going down this road already. I can't not do it though. I hate depression and BPD I really do.
    :no:

:console:

What course are you doing and what Uni are you at, do you mind me asking?:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)

Always here for you, hon. :jumphug:
    Thanks Jonathan- that really is good to know as I do feel terrible and so alone, lonely and empty. I'm trying to hold myself together and get into preparing a structured work ethic all ready (well trying to anyway ) and I'm fighting tooth and nail not to let things get the better of me. But I'm right near the border of breaking downs into lots of tears and whatnot.:bawling: Especially after seeing my timetable for this semester- it's totally evil.:nn:

How are things going your end? Have to do any Maths workbooks prior to starting Imperial this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    :no:

:console:

What course are you doing and what Uni are you at, do you mind me asking?:hugs:
    I'm doing psychology at Reading Uni.

Well done for keeping trying. Is there anyone at the uni you could talk to so that you don't get too stressed out? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could back to when I was little and start over :cry:

ReputationRep:
    same kmn

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to you both

ReputationRep:
    I feel like ****. Damn you, allergies.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't go into college again today. I don't know why I'm even ******* bothering to pretend that I can do this :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't go into college again today. I don't know why I'm even ******* bothering to pretend that I can do this :cry:
    I'm sorry. :console:

ReputationRep:
    you really need to tell someone you can't cope with it all.
    If you ask for help the worst they can say is no, and you won't be in any worse of a situation. If you don't say anything then nobody can do anything to support you.

what exactly are you finding tough? what stops you going?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

:hugs: I know what you mean tbh i have so much on and i cant cope tbh

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.