Spectacularly awful day today :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Spectacularly awful day today :cry:
    :hugs: Want to talk about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :hugs: Want to talk about it?
    It's just that I realised I might need to drop out of uni due to accommodation issues, I spectacularly failed a job interview, the bank stole money off of me which a friend put onto my account so they could transfer it out, and it's all just piling up on me :cry:

ReputationRep:
    It's just that I realised I might need to drop out of uni due to accommodation issues, I spectacularly failed a job interview, the bank stole money off of me which a friend put onto my account so they could transfer it out, and it's all just piling up on me :cry:
    Forget about the job interview, what's done is done. You should make a formal complaint to the bank, and if that doesn't have any effect, threaten to refer them to the financial ombudsman.

Have you told uni about the accomodation issues? They should be able to help.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Forget about the job interview, what's done is done. You should make a formal complaint to the bank, and if that doesn't have any effect, threaten to refer them to the financial ombudsman.

Have you told uni about the accomodation issues? They should be able to help.

Here's the catch 22 I'm in RE: Accommodation:

I have a debt with them from last year (I spent all my accommodation money in a fit of mania). Because of this they block my uni account, they won't unblock it unless I pay them. I can't pay them unless I register, to register I need this block removed. So it cycles round like that.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    //

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Here's the catch 22 I'm in RE: Accommodation:

I have a debt with them from last year (I spent all my accommodation money in a fit of mania). Because of this they block my uni account, they won't unblock it unless I pay them. I can't pay them unless I register, to register I need this block removed. So it cycles round like that.
    Have you told the disability officer at your uni about this? This sounds like an excellent time to play the discrimination card - they'll soon relent. :hugs:

(Which uni do you go to, by the way?)

ReputationRep:
    I told my mum and dad how I'd been feeling yesterday. My mum did as expected, she cried, blamed herself and promised to make me better. My dad just went well let's sort it then.

I feel worse :sad: I feel fat, I feel useless, I don't see the ******* point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    mum brought me some water and some tablets and i just took some without even checking what they were,im sure they were 'right' though. man i hate these headaches i know what causes them tbf but meh.
    How long have you been having them for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I told my mum and dad how I'd been feeling yesterday. My mum did as expected, she cried, blamed herself and promised to make me better. My dad just went well let's sort it then.

I feel worse :sad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    throughout the year jonathan. get them mainly when im in school but obviously the problems in my life take over my mind and just increase the pressure and obviously its constantly there and so i get them at home too even when the pressure of the school environment is taken away i dont know tbh might just be a normal headache but i definitely know my mental problems and all the pressure contribute a bit !
    I'm sure it's nothing, but it might be best to get it checked out with a doctor just in case. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

I feel worse :sad: I feel fat, I feel useless, I don't see the ******* point.
    well done telling them, hopefully it'll help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Immunity)
    well done telling them, hopefully it'll help
    I have been hugged so many frigging times in the last day it's stupid. I don't want them fussing over me.

ReputationRep:
    I have been hugged so many frigging times in the last day it's stupid. I don't want them fussing over me.
    Unwanted attention, I understand. :sad:
    Hopefully things will get easier with time

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.