Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :sad: We're your friends. I know it isn't the same, but we'll always be here for you. :console:
    Thanks Jonathan, that's really sweet. :o:

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    how is everyone today?
    I'm ok, seem to have stabilised on my reduced dosage of meds, which is good.

How are you death.drop? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    nothing to complain about today which is freakin amazing! thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    Psychologist again today. She made me cry haha. Then again I seem to cry at everything these days.

ReputationRep:
    nothing to complain about today which is freakin amazing! thanks for asking
    Glad you're feeling better today! and thanks for the tip of writing down how i was feeling and giving it to the doctor, i was quite nervous and wouldn't have got my problems across otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzle)
    Glad you're feeling better today! and thanks for the tip of writing down how i was feeling and giving it to the doctor, i was quite nervous and wouldn't have got my problems across otherwise.
    ah well done, that's brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I have thoughts no one else has. I don't look like other people. I've tried to grow my hair so I fit in more and that hasn't worked I'm still as lonely as ever. People shout stuff at me in the street that's how wrong I look. No one will be my friend.
    Jonathan is right. We care about you deeply...

ReputationRep:
    2 days into the prozac and it's the first day I don't want to cry. They can't be working yet, so maybe I'm actually having a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Jonathan is right. We care about you deeply...
    Aw that made me cry a bit Thank you Bruce. :o:

I hope you're doing alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Psychologist again today. She made me cry haha. Then again I seem to cry at everything these days.
    Its good that you cried, usually it means something is working. :hugs: Sometimes just having a good cry makes the whole lot of difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GR29KHS)
    2 days into the prozac and it's the first day I don't want to cry. They can't be working yet, so maybe I'm actually having a good day.
    Thats good They won't work properly for about a month, but as I have said if you start getting absurd thoughts etc then mention it to your doctor because there can be very serious side effects.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ok, seem to have stabilised on my reduced dosage of meds, which is good.

How are you death.drop? :hugs:
    That's brilliant soon you'll be off them completely which is a big step forward

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone today?
    I am currently in a quite pleasant mood. It feels strange that I am so chirpy. went to the cinema today to see Harry Potter and I quite enjoyed it. I haven't really had much to really enjoy recently. But I had a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzle)
    Sometimes writing things down is the easiest way to go. something I used to do was write things down that really bothered me during the day and then just burn them, and as i watch the flames it somewhat makes me feel a whole lot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    That's brilliant soon you'll be off them completely which is a big step forward
    Thanks vie. How are you today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Aw that made me cry a bit Thank you Bruce. :o:

I hope you're doing alright.
    :hugs: Sorry I made you cry I just want you to know that we do care about you, and we don't want you to be upset by idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks vie. How are you today? :hugs:
    I am not too bad today. I am feeling quite strange because my mood has been somewhat level for a little while I get my down moments but I haven't had suicidal or self harm urges for a little while. Usually I would say this was a small achievement but considering I'm not on any medication I am feeling quite proud of myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    I am not too bad today. I am feeling quite strange because my mood has been somewhat level for a little while I get my down moments but I haven't had suicidal or self harm urges for a little while. Usually I would say this was a small achievement but considering I'm not on any medication I am feeling quite proud of myself
    That's great. You should be proud.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

Had an ok weekend visiting friends at uni, came home and have had two massive barneys with my mum since I got back yesterday. She's now pushing for me to go and see a doctor :cry:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.