Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    :sad: We're your friends. I know it isn't the same, but we'll always be here for you. :console:
    Thanks Jonathan, that's really sweet. :o:

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    how is everyone today?
    I'm ok, seem to have stabilised on my reduced dosage of meds, which is good.

How are you death.drop? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    nothing to complain about today which is freakin amazing! thanks for asking

ReputationRep:
    Psychologist again today. She made me cry haha. Then again I seem to cry at everything these days.

ReputationRep:
    nothing to complain about today which is freakin amazing! thanks for asking
    Glad you're feeling better today! and thanks for the tip of writing down how i was feeling and giving it to the doctor, i was quite nervous and wouldn't have got my problems across otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzle)
    Glad you're feeling better today! and thanks for the tip of writing down how i was feeling and giving it to the doctor, i was quite nervous and wouldn't have got my problems across otherwise.
    ah well done, that's brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I have thoughts no one else has. I don't look like other people. I've tried to grow my hair so I fit in more and that hasn't worked I'm still as lonely as ever. People shout stuff at me in the street that's how wrong I look. No one will be my friend.
    Jonathan is right. We care about you deeply...

ReputationRep:
    2 days into the prozac and it's the first day I don't want to cry. They can't be working yet, so maybe I'm actually having a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Jonathan is right. We care about you deeply...
    Aw that made me cry a bit Thank you Bruce. :o:

I hope you're doing alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicidalLemming)
    Psychologist again today. She made me cry haha. Then again I seem to cry at everything these days.
    Its good that you cried, usually it means something is working. :hugs: Sometimes just having a good cry makes the whole lot of difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GR29KHS)
    2 days into the prozac and it's the first day I don't want to cry. They can't be working yet, so maybe I'm actually having a good day.
    Thats good They won't work properly for about a month, but as I have said if you start getting absurd thoughts etc then mention it to your doctor because there can be very serious side effects.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ok, seem to have stabilised on my reduced dosage of meds, which is good.

How are you death.drop? :hugs:
    That's brilliant soon you'll be off them completely which is a big step forward

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone today?
    I am currently in a quite pleasant mood. It feels strange that I am so chirpy. went to the cinema today to see Harry Potter and I quite enjoyed it. I haven't really had much to really enjoy recently. But I had a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzle)
    Sometimes writing things down is the easiest way to go. something I used to do was write things down that really bothered me during the day and then just burn them, and as i watch the flames it somewhat makes me feel a whole lot better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    That's brilliant soon you'll be off them completely which is a big step forward
    Thanks vie. How are you today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Aw that made me cry a bit Thank you Bruce. :o:

I hope you're doing alright.
    :hugs: Sorry I made you cry I just want you to know that we do care about you, and we don't want you to be upset by idiots.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks vie. How are you today? :hugs:
    I am not too bad today. I am feeling quite strange because my mood has been somewhat level for a little while I get my down moments but I haven't had suicidal or self harm urges for a little while. Usually I would say this was a small achievement but considering I'm not on any medication I am feeling quite proud of myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    I am not too bad today. I am feeling quite strange because my mood has been somewhat level for a little while I get my down moments but I haven't had suicidal or self harm urges for a little while. Usually I would say this was a small achievement but considering I'm not on any medication I am feeling quite proud of myself
    That's great. You should be proud.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

Had an ok weekend visiting friends at uni, came home and have had two massive barneys with my mum since I got back yesterday. She's now pushing for me to go and see a doctor :cry:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.