Depression Society MKIII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:sad: We're your friends. I know it isn't the same, but we'll always be here for you. :console:
Thanks Jonathan, that's really sweet. :o:
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
how is everyone today?
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
how is everyone today?
I'm ok, seem to have stabilised on my reduced dosage of meds, which is good.

How are you death.drop? :hugs:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
nothing to complain about today which is freakin amazing! thanks for asking
SuicidalLemming
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Psychologist again today. She made me cry haha. Then again I seem to cry at everything these days.
twizzle
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
nothing to complain about today which is freakin amazing! thanks for asking
Glad you're feeling better today! and thanks for the tip of writing down how i was feeling and giving it to the doctor, i was quite nervous and wouldn't have got my problems across otherwise.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by twizzle)
Glad you're feeling better today! and thanks for the tip of writing down how i was feeling and giving it to the doctor, i was quite nervous and wouldn't have got my problems across otherwise.
ah well done, that's brilliant
Nothos
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
I have thoughts no one else has. I don't look like other people. I've tried to grow my hair so I fit in more and that hasn't worked I'm still as lonely as ever. People shout stuff at me in the street that's how wrong I look. No one will be my friend.
Jonathan is right. We care about you deeply...
GR29KHS
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
2 days into the prozac and it's the first day I don't want to cry. They can't be working yet, so maybe I'm actually having a good day.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
Jonathan is right. We care about you deeply...
Aw that made me cry a bit Thank you Bruce. :o:

I hope you're doing alright.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
Psychologist again today. She made me cry haha. Then again I seem to cry at everything these days.
Its good that you cried, usually it means something is working. :hugs: Sometimes just having a good cry makes the whole lot of difference.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by GR29KHS)
2 days into the prozac and it's the first day I don't want to cry. They can't be working yet, so maybe I'm actually having a good day.
Thats good They won't work properly for about a month, but as I have said if you start getting absurd thoughts etc then mention it to your doctor because there can be very serious side effects.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm ok, seem to have stabilised on my reduced dosage of meds, which is good.

How are you death.drop? :hugs:
That's brilliant soon you'll be off them completely which is a big step forward
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
how is everyone today?
I am currently in a quite pleasant mood. It feels strange that I am so chirpy. went to the cinema today to see Harry Potter and I quite enjoyed it. I haven't really had much to really enjoy recently. But I had a good time
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by twizzle)
Sometimes writing things down is the easiest way to go. something I used to do was write things down that really bothered me during the day and then just burn them, and as i watch the flames it somewhat makes me feel a whole lot better.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
That's brilliant soon you'll be off them completely which is a big step forward
Thanks vie. How are you today? :hugs:
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Aw that made me cry a bit Thank you Bruce. :o:

I hope you're doing alright.
:hugs: Sorry I made you cry I just want you to know that we do care about you, and we don't want you to be upset by idiots.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks vie. How are you today? :hugs:
I am not too bad today. I am feeling quite strange because my mood has been somewhat level for a little while I get my down moments but I haven't had suicidal or self harm urges for a little while. Usually I would say this was a small achievement but considering I'm not on any medication I am feeling quite proud of myself
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
I am not too bad today. I am feeling quite strange because my mood has been somewhat level for a little while I get my down moments but I haven't had suicidal or self harm urges for a little while. Usually I would say this was a small achievement but considering I'm not on any medication I am feeling quite proud of myself
That's great. You should be proud.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey guys.

Had an ok weekend visiting friends at uni, came home and have had two massive barneys with my mum since I got back yesterday. She's now pushing for me to go and see a doctor :cry:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.3%
No - I got the required grades (115)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.62%

Watched Threads