Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i cannot believe how bad today has been. i literally felt dead.

Man, that is exactly how I feel. I feel dead. I was looking for an explanation.

I'm not complaining or anything, I just feel when I come back from college while on the bus, I feel absolutely dead. I don't know how to explain it.

But it's just the same thing every single day, I wake up to go deliver papers, then I get ready in a rush to go to college so I'm not late. Then at the end of the day I come back home... and the next day I do the same thing.

I guess I feel dead and lonely, I haven't had a REAL friend since school and well... I don't really want one, in fact all the friends I do know except for one single person is the only person I can have a long conversation with. I always feel that other people will find me annoying as I cannot "people" never want to seem to say hello or look at me when I'm trying to say hi... or something...

To make things worse my family are in disarray and have split up and it seems they are going to divorce. No big whoop I guess, as I saw it coming...

On top of it all, I lost my debit card today...

I feel the world is falling on top of me...

/rant ended and my dead life continues where it began.

ReputationRep:
    Another day. Hopefully this one will have some good news in it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Mmm =/

Been invited out by work guys tonight... Whatever I do I won't be staying late (can not miss college in the morning!)

Also been invited out on the weekly trip out but it'll be all guys out and I dunno. I think I might say to them that I'll go with work so they can have more of a lads night...

I don't really want to go to either tbh.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    I am dreading today, going out of my comfort zone and argh dont want to do it tbh.
    :hugs: Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    that was ******* awful. you know when thins are bad when you cant even walk outside fml wanna die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    that was ******* awful. you know when thins are bad when you cant even walk outside fml wanna die
    What happened?

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    //

ReputationRep:
    //

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    you justdont know how bad my life has come to
    i cant even step foot out my house
    i feel numb and sick and exhausted
    I really think you need to speak to someone about all this. Things can get better, but not if you don't let other people help you.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    things arent going to ******* get better im a lost cause
    I really don't believe that's true. There's always plenty that can be done to help, but you need to identify what the problems are first, and then find the right people to ask for help.

ReputationRep:
    What would you guys do? Got invited to a party, pretty rare occurrence for me, on the weekend when I'm meant to be gonig to uni. Not a big problem in itself I can just go to uni on the sunday instead, thing is everytime I go to parties I end up in a corner on my own drink in hand like a bit of a sad loser. I'd like to change this but I don't know how. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth risking another sabertooth is in the corner episode or whether I should play it safe and just not go. Potentially however I could have an awesome time if things went right, I actually haven't been out once all summer so it's a pretty big thing for me.

Any views welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    What would you guys do? Got invited to a party, pretty rare occurrence for me, on the weekend when I'm meant to be gonig to uni. Not a big problem in itself I can just go to uni on the sunday instead, thing is everytime I go to parties I end up in a corner on my own drink in hand like a bit of a sad loser. I'd like to change this but I don't know how. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth risking another sabertooth is in the corner episode or whether I should play it safe and just not go. Potentially however I could have an awesome time if things went right, I actually haven't been out once all summer so it's a pretty big thing for me.

Any views welcome.
    I think you should go.

Perhaps you could make a list of actions to take if you find yourself drifting corner-wards again, e.g., introducing yourself to somebody new, asking the host of they need a hand with anything, etc.

How many people there do you think you'll know already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    I think you should go.

Perhaps you could make a list of actions to take if you find yourself drifting corner-wards again, e.g., introducing yourself to somebody new, asking the host of they need a hand with anything, etc.

How many people there do you think you'll know already?
    That's a good idea, jonathan.

I only know 2 kind of 3 so not many and I haven't seen them in a very long time. So I guess in a way that's good we'd have a lot to talk about but bad in that they might have moved on from me totally.

ReputationRep:
    My parents are going away tomorrow til Sunday evening... I don't want to be all alone in this house all weekend :cry: I've got college tomorrow which I need to go to but I already feel sick about, work tomorrow night won't be good because I'm on the bar and I always **** up when I'm handling money, then saturday I'll be all alone :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    My parents are going away tomorrow til Sunday evening... I don't want to be all alone in this house all weekend :cry: I've got college tomorrow which I need to go to but I already feel sick about, work tomorrow night won't be good because I'm on the bar and I always **** up when I'm handling money, then saturday I'll be all alone :cry:
    Could you visit someone on the Saturday? Or ask someone round to see you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Could you visit someone on the Saturday? Or ask someone round to see you? :hugs:
    I'm working til 4am on Friday night so I'll be sleeping most of Saturday (until midday at least)... My mate is home from uni but she's got her flatmate with her and I don't want to bring the mood down. Arghhhhhh.

I've decided I'm not going out tonight with either group :sad: Just can not be ******.

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.