Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner1991)
    I just want to be normal
    :hugs: Me too. I'm hoping normality will come with time for all of us here.

ReputationRep:

What music do you find helps you? If it all?
    I can sometimes feel a 'depression cloud' coming and I am thinking that perhaps listening to music might help ...

ReputationRep:
    I slept through the whole night yesterday for the first time in 3 months! Wooo

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to everyone out there. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    I slept through the whole night yesterday for the first time in 3 months! Wooo
    Awesome

I hate that my first instinct to feeling crap is (mainly thinking about) cutting

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Malsy)
    urgh i feel dead. too much sleep, not enough work and missed my fav shows
    TV is rubbish thesedays. The only thing that seems to be worth watching is FlashForward ... anyway, you could always find a really good novel to read. I have a few suggestions, depending on your interest ...
    Hot chocolate is nice too ... :tea:

ReputationRep:
    you're absolutely right. you wouldn't believe if i told you what I ''missed'' : rubbish i don't want to say cough*soaps*cough. But I do find documentaries interesting now and again so I tend to go on my sky plus and watch some FBI files
    erm...I do English Literature so the only novels I really have time for really are the one's we're covering, atm. I had a nice summer read though by getting through about 8 novels:yes:
    thanks.....but tea ftw :tea: :coma:
    Urgh I hate being ill....suspected swine flu..told to shut-up and that I have no such thing when I bet people with milder symptoms than me have been panicking. SO just treating it like a normal cold and hoping.

(Original post by Malsy)
    you're absolutely right. you wouldn't believe if i told you what I ''missed'' : rubbish i don't want to say cough*soaps*cough. But I do find documentaries interesting now and again so I tend to go on my sky plus and watch some FBI files
    erm...I do English Literature so the only novels I really have time for really are the one's we're covering, atm. I had a nice summer read though by getting through about 8 novels:yes:
    thanks.....but tea ftw:tea: :coma:
    Urgh I hate being ill....suspected swine flu..told to shut-up and that I have no such thing when I bet people with milder symptoms than me have been panicking. SO just treating it like a normal cold and hoping.
    Hmm being confined to the bed isn't good, especially when you live alone. I was ill recently and had to force myself to go to the clinic for pills ...
    Yeah, TV isn't really good at all. I don't watch it anymore, except the Flashforward (my housemate forces me to watch and have popcorn) ...
    I love reading some of Jeffrey archer's novels ... I could spend hours on them! I also love the Harry Potter collection, not purely because of the story but I can remember certain things in my childhood associated with certain chapters ... so it's like reliving some good parts ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm a ****-up. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    I'm a ****-up. :cry:
    No you're not. :nope: Why do you say that? :hugs: Has something happened at Imperial? :console:

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    :cry:
    Hey, what's up? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    No you're not. :nope: Why do you say that? :hugs: Has something happened at Imperial? :console:
    I had a really bad night. I'm feeling a bit better now though, but I'm already counting down to the Christmas break. (10 weeks to go...)

How are you Ele? :hugs:

I'm going to uni later than planned, because I don't feel well enough to go tomorrow.

I had a really bad night. I'm feeling a bit better now though, but I'm already counting down to the Christmas break. (10 weeks to go...)

:console: :hugs:

Don't let one night ruin the entire term.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, what's up? :console:
    Guys screwing me around.

I've never 'laid claim' to anyone I know in a romantic sense, but it's generally acknowledged that there is a guy in our group I like - and he knows it. We're pretty close, do a lot of things together. Thursday night wasn't great for me and so when we met up we were pretty close (never doing anything though).

However. He seems to be intent on snogging every girl he sees though and I've heard from a friend that he tried it on with my best mate when he was out last night. I honestly don't care what he does or who he does it with but I wish he wouldn't **** with my emotions like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laus)
    I'm going to uni later than planned, because I don't feel well enough to go tomorrow.
    Laus! Are you going back into your 1st year or into 2nd year sometime this year at Uni? I've forgotten. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Do you like time off over the Christmas holidays then Jonathan?:hugs:

I don't know- would be the simplest, honest answer. But 0 to warrant mentioning in here/0 severe depression and anxiety etc wise. Will talk to you on MSN if you want to hear from me in general- though there's 0 really very exciting or interesting!:p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.