Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    What's wrong? :hugs:
    Meh, just counting down the weeks till the end of term.

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    Meh, just counting down the weeks till the end of term.

How are you?
    Feeling slightly better now, thanks. I spoke to my fiancee about it, and I've decided that I am going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about how I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Feeling slightly better now, thanks. I spoke to my fiancee about it, and I've decided that I am going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about how I feel.
    That's brilliant, good luck with it.

ReputationRep:
    I hope everyone's OK tonight

ReputationRep:
    I want to cry. This is getting out of control. My housemates are cooking dinner and I have to have some otherwise they'll notice and I'm terrified. I haven't had any 'proper food' since Thursday. I don't want to eat. I'm scared. My doctor said today that I have to start eating again but I can't, I honestly can't. I'm scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becki08)
    I want to cry. This is getting out of control. My housemates are cooking dinner and I have to have some otherwise they'll notice and I'm terrified. I haven't had any 'proper food' since Thursday. I don't want to eat. I'm scared. My doctor said today that I have to start eating again but I can't, I honestly can't. I'm scared
    :hugs: I know, I know its hard but start small ( soup). I have good days, where I won stop and then days where I am physically shaking...not nice. Try to relax, don't think so much about it. Thats my problem I over think things over think life....it freaks me out....:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I had to have dinner but I ate less than half of it and purged half of that. Went out jogging too. I'm a failure I've just sent an email to b-eat. I feel bad for that because I don't actually have an ED but I don't know who else to talk to as I'm too scared to talk to my doctor and mental health advisor about it because I don't want them interfering. My doctor said she was going to get my mental health advisor to talk to me about it on Thursday and I'm dreading it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becki08)
    I had to have dinner but I ate less than half of it and purged half of that. Went out jogging too. I'm a failure I've just sent an email to b-eat. I feel bad for that because I don't actually have an ED but I don't know who else to talk to as I'm too scared to talk to my doctor and mental health advisor about it because I don't want them interfering. My doctor said she was going to get my mental health advisor to talk to me about it on Thursday and I'm dreading it.
    :hugs: Oh hun, you aren't a failure. It's good you emailed b-eat because at least they'll be able to give you some advise.

I've had a bad day food wise but in the opposite way.
    I really really hate food. I've decided. I don't want any of it. I'm so annoyed at myself because I've eaten far far far too much and I was only meant to have a soup and I only ate because my mum made me and then I couldn't stop and ate almost a whole pack of cookies and now my stomach's cramping and I can't get rid of it and I feel horrible and disgusting. :mad:
    I know that's not even that much and before I would have eaten that without any qualms but now it makes me feel sick thinking about it.

Sorry. Rant. *breathes*

Hope you guys are all ok. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    :hugs: Oh hun, you aren't a failure. It's good you emailed b-eat because at least they'll be able to give you some advise.

I've had a bad day food wise but in the opposite way.
    I really really hate food. I've decided. I don't want any of it. I'm so annoyed at myself because I've eaten far far far too much and I was only meant to have a soup and I only ate because my mum made me and then I couldn't stop and ate almost a whole pack of cookies and now my stomach's cramping and I can't get rid of it and I feel horrible and disgusting. :mad:
    I know that's not even that much and before I would have eaten that without any qualms but now it makes me feel sick thinking about it.

Sorry. Rant. *breathes*

Hope you guys are all ok. :hugs:
    :hugs: your body probably needed it hun because you haven't been eating enough - it needed the energy. I know how horrible it feels though :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone aboot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Anyone aboot?
    yup, problems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Anyone aboot?
    :hugs: Hi. How're you?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys.

Was just looking for some chat.

How are you guys doing?

ReputationRep:
    i have an interview coming up in a week or so and i'm dreading going
    i probably wont be able to walk into the building
    i am scared and sad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i have an interview coming up in a week or so and i'm dreading going
    i probably wont be able to walk into the building
    i am scared and sad :sad:
    What's the interview for? :console:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    just written out a two page letter of A4 by hand and i'm in tears. i'm hoping to give it to my doc.

ReputationRep:
    They might rehospitalise me :cry:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i don't think the doctor will be able to read my handwriting as it's too slanted big and just not right
    Have you ever seen doctors handwriting? it's the worst of the worst. I'm sure he'll be able to read it.

i don't think the doctor will want to read it all as it's the morning session i.e. not an appt. thus might be rushed for time
    perhaps try cutting it down, 2 a4 sheets is quite a bit. I know it seems every little detail is crucial but try to really think about what your doctor needs to know, or even bullet point the whole lot with the most important parts at the top.

i don't think the doctor will take me seriously
    They have to take it seriously, it's their job.

why do i always put these obstacles in front of me?
    some people just do, I'm one of those people. Try to look at it from an outside perspective, what would you say to anyone else in this thread with the same doubts. say that to yourself.

I'm not going to wish you luck because it will all be fine

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.