Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    They might rehospitalise me :cry:
    when did you find this out? what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    when did you find this out? what happened?
    My condition has deteriorated since being at uni, and if they think I'm a self harm risk again, they'll put me back in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    My condition has deteriorated since being at uni, and if they think I'm a self harm risk again, they'll put me back in...

do you think you're at risk of self harm again? and do you think it would help you to be put in hospital?

ReputationRep:

do you think you're at risk of self harm again? and do you think it would help you to be put in hospital?
    To be honest, I'm scared that I might have more psychotic episodes and end up hurting, but the thought of hospital equally scares me. I don't know what to feel :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever seen doctors handwriting? it's the worst of the worst. I'm sure he'll be able to read it.

perhaps try cutting it down, 2 a4 sheets is quite a bit. I know it seems every little detail is crucial but try to really think about what your doctor needs to know, or even bullet point the whole lot with the most important parts at the top.

They have to take it seriously, it's their job.

some people just do, I'm one of those people. Try to look at it from an outside perspective, what would you say to anyone else in this thread with the same doubts. say that to yourself.

I'm not going to wish you luck because it will all be fine
    Thanks
    :hugs:

youre right, i'm a big worrier but i maintain the view that its better to worry than be deluded

anyway i'm just soooooo worried about this year. expectations are much higher. i think it's just going to be a fail year. i have so much work it's just not feasible to do well:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I hate my ******* life. Everyone else has it so easy :cry:

*Should stop acting like a 5 yr old*

ReputationRep:
    I feel ill

ReputationRep:
    Cannot help it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    i dont want to be having these disgusting ******** thoughts please please
    :hugs: What thoughts are you having? Is there any way you can block it out? (Go for a walk, listen to loud music, etc.)

Sorry you feel so bad. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    im having sick and twisted thoughts just thoughts id rather not be having and im just sick of them :'( :'(
    :console: When are you seeing the doc? Sorry, laptop died and I've not had internet for a few days.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    He will. :yep: I didn't even say anything, I just sat down and gave it to my GP... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    thanks. that what i intend on doing ...*bizarre* im just so sad right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    thanks. that what i intend on doing ...*bizarre* im just so sad right now
    Sorry to hear that It's always darkest before dawn though... Good luck for Thursday. You can do this

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: for everyone. Sorry I have no words tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Must. stop. frigging. eating!

******* hormones

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong Jonathon? :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.