Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I want my friends back. :cry: I just wish they'd talk to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathan122)
    I want my friends back. :cry: I just wish they'd talk to me.
    :hugs: wish I could do something to help :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    got good reviews for my essay today :yy:

mental state.:nn:

ReputationRep:
    Well done Malsy.

I feel really low today. I just want to curl up in bed and cry and hide away but I have so much to do and I'm already behind. Got to go out to trampolining soon but don't really want to go. I will though because I didn't get to go jogging this morning because I couldn't get out of bed.

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, how are you all doing?
    i have been ok for the last couple of hours but i feel dreadful again. im all alone at college cause i seem to keep pushing my friends away (dont even know what im doing wrong). i just dont know how nobody can see how im falling apart inside

ReputationRep:
    thank you becki dear

i seriously cant afford to sleep for hours this afternoon but i just so want to

ReputationRep:
    Feel so low. Don't really know what I'm doing with/to myself.
    I think I'm going to go to bed and sleep it out.
    Hope you guys are all ok. :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    Help :cry:

ReputationRep:
    well i slept and woke up dazed and had to rush about etc but it's fine

sometimes the highs and lows are just so hard to comprehend it's like argh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BruceTaylor)
    Help :cry:

what's the matter? is anyone around to help or comfort you? have you tried to relax or anything? :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I want my friends back. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I want to go back to before I told anyone how I felt. So. much. easier.

Now I'm alienating my two best friends and my family because I don't want to seek help :cry:

ReputationRep:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from homegroup and my housemates confronted me because somehow my mum has found out I haven't been eating and they made me talk about it and forced me to eat something and want me to write a letter about why I'm depressed and struggle with things which means they want me to tell them about the bad stuff and I can't and now I'm going to get fat because they made me eat and I can't cope and and I don't know what to do. Need to do bad stuff. Really need to do bad stuff but then they might find out and I don't want them to feel guilty but I can't cope.

ReputationRep:
    I love how my dad can't understand. He keeps telling me it's a choice to feel bad or to feel good. Well no, dad. It's not always that simple.

ReputationRep:
    urgh, i feel sick.

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Went to the docs, today; got back a bit ago. I don't know but I just don't feel like they're taking anything seriously. But anyway, the doctor I saw read the whole of my letter and what did I do? Cry while she read it. I'm not sure if this is normal but she's booking an appointment with an organisation I think for counselling and I don't know if it'll work. She was going to leave me to my own devices and make me call them myself and I was a bit annoyed as she has to understand I am not motivated to get help for myself i.e. I wouldn't have rang them if she told me to go away and do so; thankfully, towards the end she said she'd contact them for me. I'm doubtful though and don't have faith at all. What if the same thing happens again: they can't get through to me then I'm back to the beginning again i.e. with no help and having to go back. Maybe that's negative thinking but as I've said before, from experience, my doubts are valid, kinda.

Positive note: despite, to me, not being fit and having a big belly doc said I'm a ''healthy weight'' which is brill; as I eat what I want, when I want and do have big portions when I'm comfort eating etc. So I'm quite happy (I'm under 9 stone which isn't too bad).

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.