Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

i've checked the website and it says that term starts on 21st September. Is this Freshers week? And does anybody know if this applies also to postgraduate students?

thank you!

Yes.

ReputationRep:
    According to my VISA letter my Masters course starts on the 22nd....

And hell no does the freshers thing apply...I'm done with that stage of my life lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine that it's the same -- you guys are supposed to work harder than we little chicks, if anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jismith1989)
    I'd imagine that it's the same -- you guys are supposed to work harder than we little chicks, if anything.
    Haha, definately! Thanks everyone. On the website they're definately referred to as Undergraduate Semester dates, but can't find anything to show they're different for postgrads. Still waiting to hear more details from my course about dates, times etc too.

ReputationRep:
    It is the same - and there will be the inevitable 'welcome to Manchester' meetings. You will have to make sure you're registered, have your id card and so on - plus if you're not from Manchester the library tour will be useful - although it will be useful for all of us when they've finished remodelling Blue 1.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.