Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's on the Labartoire Garnier Advert for that sleek and shine stuff, its kida got guitars and a piano an dit kinda goes "woo woo" its driving me crazy,

id appreaciate it if somebody could tel me what its called

cheers kaz xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaz)
    It's on the Labartoire Garnier Advert for that sleek and shine stuff, its kida got guitars and a piano an dit kinda goes "woo woo" its driving me crazy,

id appreaciate it if somebody could tel me what its called

cheers kaz xx
    Its The Transplants, and the song is called Diamonds and Guns. Hope thats the one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Its The Transplants, and the song is called Diamonds and Guns. Hope thats the one!

CHEERS!!!!!! :-) thats helped me a lot

ReputationRep:
    I just found the best website for finding out what music is used in ads in the uk.

http://www.visit4info.com - has a huge database of ads, together will their plots and any music used in them. Even lets you watch them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soulfish)
    I just found the best website for finding out what music is used in ads in the uk.

http://www.visit4info.com - has a huge database of ads, together will their plots and any music used in them. Even lets you watch them
    nice site! songtitle.info is also a good site for finding music in commercials

ReputationRep:
    it's diamonds and guns from transplants............

please help me, I need the name of the song from garnier body coucon commercial a woman sings there "you give me so much more"... please e-mail me on [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    No, it's a rip off of The Clash, Rock the Casbar

ReputationRep:
    Travis Barker >>>>>>>>>*

ReputationRep:
    Is a god.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.