Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i would like to speak with people who will study the same thinkg with me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariCya)
    i would like to speak with people who will study the same thinkg with me :p:
    Ima studying the same course as you I'll be transferrring into the 2nd year though.

(darn i hope there arent much manual line work classes, havnt been drawing manually for an couple of years now!)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by laluna)
    Ima studying the same course as you I'll be transferrring into the 2nd year though.

(darn i hope there arent much manual line work classes, havnt been drawing manually for an couple of years now!)
    Well OB starts computer based design a lot earlier than most other uni's, so you will probably be fine :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laluna)

hope to like it...!!!! bt i will start first with a foundation in "b uild environment" ...
    well where are y0u from? ;p (both of y0u)

ReputationRep:
    Hello- I am!

ReputationRep:
    heyyy i'm maria..how old are u?? [=

ReputationRep:
    I'm eighteen- going into the first year. Very happy to be going there- the department looks really friendly and the studios are great. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icypermafrost)
    I'm eighteen- going into the first year. Very happy to be going there- the department looks really friendly and the studios are great. How old are you?
    i'm eighteen..! [= i am very happy too... but ok i am a little bit scared to go there until i adapt to the area

ReputationRep:
    hey! i am! seriously looking forward to it....just turned 19 and going into 1st year!

ReputationRep:
    Hiii. I am

University open days

1. Oxford Brookes University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. Oxford Brookes University
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Oxford Brookes University
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.