Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know what I learned elsewhere in my work experience, but really struggle to know exactly what I learned from my experience in a local community hospital in the minor injuries dept. No idea at all what I could write about that.... help please if you can.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wasn't there... you were. What did you see - what did you find out - anything surprise you? If the answer is literally nothing for all these questions, then ommit.

ReputationRep:
    How can we tell you what you learnt?

ReputationRep:
    I don't always have to say what I learned exactly do I? Maybe just what I saw briefly, something like that,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by resortini)
    I don't always have to say what I learned exactly do I? Maybe just what I saw briefly, something like that,
    You're right, you don't always have to say what you learnt... but maybe you felt something, maybe you thought about something??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by resortini)
    Well we don't know what you saw either :confused:

ReputationRep:
    maybe you met the Torchwood team, macca, and they wiped your memory of the event afterwards.

see, i could definitely identiy wif that..

ReputationRep:
    Come up with a long speel about how the importance of teamwork and good communication struck you, then make up something you saw to accompany it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terpineol)
    Come up with a long speel about how the importance of teamwork and good communication struck you, then make up something you saw to accompany it.
    And then pray they don't ask you about that particular bit at interview, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ignoramus)
    And then pray they don't ask you about that particular bit at interview, I guess.
    Or learn it well enough to pull it off...

A few pitfalls might be referencing historical events that occurred before you were born, or suggesting the real inspiration to study medicine came in the alien ship while the martians tried to resuscitate Diana.

Otherwise with suitable preparation you should be able to pull just about anything off.

ReputationRep:

A few pitfalls might be referencing historical events that occurred before you were born, or suggesting the real inspiration to study medicine came in the alien ship while the martians tried to resuscitate Diana.
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Just say you helped with admin/reception, as well as offering your assistance to any staff/patients...You watched in awe at the level of skill and patience required to fulfill the role....you feel that this experience acts as a reflection of your willingness to help others....it allowed you to interact with the public and improve your communication skills....you are confident that these are gonna help you in your studies/future...talk bull**** but just make sure that you use fancy words...make it up like i did with mine..
    what are you going to study??

ReputationRep:

Otherwise with suitable preparation you should be able to pull just about anything off.
    LMAO :hahaha:

Yeah, OP I'd try to remember at least one interesting thing that happened on your work exp. and elaborate about that on your PS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    Just say you helped with admin/reception, as well as offering your assistance to any staff/patients...You watched in awe at the level of skill and patience required to fulfill the role....you feel that this experience acts as a reflection of your willingness to help others....it allowed you to interact with the public and improve your communication skills....you are confident that these are gonna help you in your studies/future...talk bull**** but just make sure that you use fancy words...make it up like i did with mine..
    what are you going to study??
    this is the medicine subforum.

Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.