Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, What do you think of Men doing their Eyebrows? watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it okay, or not?

ReputationRep:
    Having railway sleepers for eyebrows I can see no problem with it, just need somebody to do it.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's better then having a massive monobrow...

ReputationRep:
    Well, it depends how bad their eyebrows are!

For some guys I guess you could sympathise with them. but if they do their eyebrows girlie then really really no.

ReputationRep:
    I'd think they were homosexual.

No offence.

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like monobrows.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's okay. It's weird, but it doesn't mean it's not okay to do it. It's only hair, whatever lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sorting out their monobrow would be fine...well, preferably, actually.

I wouldn't fnd it attractive if they shaped their eyebrows.

ReputationRep:
    If it's just so you don't have a monobrow, it's no big deal. But when you start shaping them... eh, not so much.

ReputationRep:
    I think a bit of tidying them up so you dont look at them and the first thing you notice/think is "eyebrows" is okay...

Shaping and going on to pluck out "the stray hair" would be strange to me though.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I always wondered how to do them, I often shave the hair in the middle i.e what would become a monobrow but it looks strange as I have bushy eyebrows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EarlHickey)
    Hmm I always wondered how to do them, I often shave the hair in the middle i.e what would become a monobrow but it looks strange as I have bushy eyebrows.
    Don't shave, pluck it.

Less chance for fatal mistakes, won't grow back as fast, won't have monobrow stubble, etc.

ReputationRep:
    It depends to what degree.
    Shaping them like a girl is a no-no for any male, but getting rid of a monobrow is OK.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, getting rid of the monobrow is goood, like many others have said.
    But if they were shaped, I think it would make their whole eye look a lot more...feminine, and as I'm quite a gazer, it would really put me off.

ReputationRep:
    have to admit I've never heard of that! I suppose each to his own.

ReputationRep:
    I think most men should do their eye brows! They need to keep them tame, nothing worse than the monobrow or massive catipillars sitting up there. Just keep them tidy - not need to shape them skinny and feminine.

ReputationRep:
    it looks fine if their cleared but they shouldn't be shaped imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I'd think they were homosexual.

No offence.

if they were doing there eyebrows to look good for men then yes they are homosexual. but what wrong with them doing it if there completely straight to look more attractive there doing it for the guys

ReputationRep:
    No, men who pluck their eyebrows and allsorts it's the saddest thing you could possibly do. If you've got sluggers like Noel Gallagher then the best thing you can do is just embrace them

ReputationRep:
    If he has a unibrow, then its fine....i don't like shaped eyebrows on men...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.