Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The course i wanna do is in clifton campus. is this still possible for me to live in the city campus?????

ReputationRep:
    No reason why not. I know loads of people living in the city who study at clifton. As long as your willing to pay the commute, you shouldn't have a problem. Im guessing your a pre - fresher, are you looking for next year?

ReputationRep:
    It's not so bad, I'm going to be commuting next year from Beeston to City centre, which is worse. (Bike or train)

ReputationRep:
    yeah! i just wondered is it still possible. cos i would prefer to live in the city, i dnt mind travelling to lectures. so you can apply to watever one you want? dusnt matta what course you on

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure you can apply for any halls you want

ReputationRep:
    ok thankyou x

ReputationRep:
    Depends if you can be bothered with the commute. I was in Blenheim which is about as far away from Clifton as you can get...I was pissed of with the travelling after about a week!

Having said that, living in the city is cool.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 24, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.