Turn on thread page Beta

Skinny fat. How to loose the fat? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    You've stumped me with the Usain Bolt analogy. Is this one of those jokes where you compare two extremes, that's not translating well via de internetz? :confused:
    You mean... sarcasm?

Then yes. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Failed)
    Yeah, I'm probably far from the best person to give diet advice to, I do think my point still stands though. People seem to snack a lot when they don't need to and just having a drink instead seems to be a good way of reducing that un-needed snacking.
    Granted. But you seem to be directly associating this with a dramatic reduction in calories. A large calorie deficit is only going to hinder the final cutting phase by modulating metabolism. The last few %bf are the hardest to remove, and just dropping 1000 cals a day isn't going to do it.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.