Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, when you have kids, do you want your wife to work? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    I do. The woman gives her consent to everything when she agrees (or is forced) into marriage with me. Its not about good luck, a wife can be found easily.
    Yeah you're right about that because i can't see anyone marrying you by choice with your views.....seriously we're not in the middle ages, men and women are equal, and we're not just housewives who fulfil our husbands every need and desire!!

(Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Yeah you're right about that because i can't see anyone marrying you by choice with your views.....seriously we're not in the middle ages, men and women are equal, and we're not just housewives who fulfil our husbands every need and desire!!
    Men and women are not equal; men are far superior and this is how it will always be. Women need to be at home doing what theyre good at whcih is cleaning,cooking etc... The workplace is not a place for women.

Will you marry me ?

ReputationRep:
    Men and women are not equal; men are far superior and this is how it will always be. Women need to be at home doing what theyre good at whcih is cleaning,cooking etc... The workplace is not a place for women.

Will you marry me ?
    No i think your taken by emily jane!!! - but seriously...you are deluded if you think that men are superior to women - we're all the same...i'm not beneath you just because i'm a girl!

ReputationRep:
    No i think your taken by emily jane!!! - but seriously...you are deluded if you think that men are superior to women - we're all the same...i'm not beneath you just because i'm a girl!
    I very much wear the trousers though :yes:

I can make you wife no. 2 :yep:

You are beneath as a woman in physcial size (including brain size) and psychologcially. You're getting very worked up about this, which is firther eviddence that women cannot control there emotions and make sensible arguments. To be honest, I find it hard to understand what your point is, youre waffling on about nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjane_09)
    I very much wear the trousers though :yes:

Yeah he strikes me as the type to be under the thumb!!!

ReputationRep:
    i'm all about equality

so yeah - i'd rather she worked

ReputationRep:

We need pics of you to see whether you will be a good enough wife.

Nah...

Belive me, youll be under your husbands fist :yep:

I very much wear the trousers though http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yes.gif
    We both know thats not true..

You don't wear anything when I'm around :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Nah...

Belive me, youll be under your husbands fist :yep:

We both know thats not true..

You don't wear anything when I'm around :awesome:
    you didn't complain :ninja:

you didn't complain http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...lies/ninja.gif
    Why would I ? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I can make you wife no. 2 :yep:

You are beneath as a woman in physcial size (including brain size) and psychologcially. You're getting very worked up about this, which is firther eviddence that women cannot control there emotions and make sensible arguments. To be honest, I find it hard to understand what your point is, youre waffling on about nothing
    Wtf...waffling about nothing?? I'm trying to knock some sense into your narrow-minded, sexist head!!! My point is that i am not below you....and 'wife no2' - :no:

Wtf...waffling about nothing?? I'm trying to knock some sense into your narrow-minded, sexist head!!! My point is that i am not below you....and 'wife no2' - http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...smilies/no.gif
    Please your emotions are getting in the way....

I know you cant help it but please try and calm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    We need pics of you to see whether you will be a good enough wife.
    sadly i don't make a habbit of posting pics of myself to guys who view women as 'beneath' them....

ReputationRep:
    sadly i don't make a habbit of posting pics of myself to guys who view women as 'beneath' them....
    i'm only joking around, i don't think i said women are beneath men either. i believe in equality between men and women.

so how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Please your emotions are getting in the way....

I know you cant help it but please try and calm down.
    Oh i'm perfectly calm....i'm just still finding it hard to believe that there are still people in this world with views like you......i suspect you don't have many female friends with your attitude and backward ways...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    i'm only joking around, i don't think i said women are beneath men either. i believe in equality between men and women.

so how are you?
    I'm good, the 'G star raw' is just doing my head in with his stupid opinions - but apart from that i'm fine.....so how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh i'm perfectly calm....i'm just still finding it hard to believe that there are still people in this world with views like you......i suspect you don't have many female friends with your attitude and backward ways...
    I think he is just having a wind up...dont rise to it :P

If he is not, its his problem and will only act as a crutch when the real world hits.

Racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Savahl)
    I think he is just having a wind up...dont rise to it :P

If he is not, its his problem and will only act as a crutch when the real world hits.
    Yeah you're right...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.