Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Eugh, relationships! What is it i'm supposed to get out of them?! I'm 22 and started "seeing" people about 7 years ago, and my longest relationship is a few months. I've lost track of how many i've been in. But there's always the same common problem; I don't feel anything for the other person or have any motivation D:

I mean, I'll be attracted to somebody and like seeing them, but once we're in a "relationship" I lose interest and don't really feel anything for the other person, then end up upsetting them when they can't understand why I either don't miss them whilst we're apart or look forward to seeing them, and have to explain.

I'm pretty sure it's not just that i've not "found the right person", as most people still enjoy being with another person in a relationship, even if they don't love them.

Which meansss.. i'm broken. Anybody else in the same boat? :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Let me paraphrase:

"I lost my virginity at 15"
    "I have slept with a lot of girls"
    "Aren't I cool?"

No, actually.
    Allow me to further paraphrase:

"I look for the hidden meaning in threads that are actually as genuine as they read off the page".

Stop being a complete ******. I posted this because it feels like I have an emotional problem. I couldn't give a **** about how many girls I've slept with. And I lost it at 16.

ReputationRep:
    Darn, I thought this was going to be about Pantera

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Anybody else in the same boat? :3
    I understand what you mean. Maybe you're just not ready to settle down yet and that is completely normal after all you are only 22. Just go out, have fun and don't look too deep into things. If you meet the right person you will just click and know it and you'll feel different to how you feel now. Maybe you're just not dating the right kind of people??

ReputationRep:
    "Seeing" the wrong gender???

ReputationRep:
    Let me paraphrase:

"I lost my virginity at 15"
    "I have slept with a lot of girls"
    "Aren't I cool?"

No, actually.

And I've just seen your profile picture. Please go and down a bottle of bleach and wash it down with a bullet.
    you would be a man u fan...there all c***s!

ReputationRep:
    Allow me to further paraphrase:

"I look for the hidden meaning in threads that are actually as genuine as they read off the page".

Stop being a complete ******. I posted this because it feels like I have an emotional problem. I couldn't give a **** about how many girls I've slept with. And I lost it at 16.
    Oh I'm the ******? Brah have you actually seen yourself? Usually I'd destroy you with a comeback, but just look in the mirror. ****** jessie.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Maybe try men?

Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm the ******? Brah have you actually seen yourself? Usually I'd destroy you with a comeback, but just look in the mirror. ****** jessie.
    "I enlist stereotypes in the hope I will offend somebody by insulting their style."

I applaud you for targeting my appearance because you're not clever enough to think of anything else to say. But seriously, well done on not using the word "Emo" like most other people; think outside the box! Never heard "jessie" before! (Neither has anybody else from this generation).

ReputationRep:
    you're too old for TSR :no: TSR is the root of all troubles, leave TSR and your life will be 500% better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    Yes. Maybe try men?

Seriously.
    No. The thought of doing anything beyond being mates with a guy makes me ill.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh, relationships! What is it i'm supposed to get out of them?! I'm 22 and started "seeing" people about 7 years ago, and my longest relationship is a few months. I've lost track of how many i've been in. But there's always the same common problem; I don't feel anything for the other person or have any motivation D:

I mean, I'll be attracted to somebody and like seeing them, but once we're in a "relationship" I lose interest and don't really feel anything for the other person, then end up upsetting them when they can't understand why I either don't miss them whilst we're apart or look forward to seeing them, and have to explain.

I'm pretty sure it's not just that i've not "found the right person", as most people still enjoy being with another person in a relationship, even if they don't love them.

Which meansss.. i'm broken. Anybody else in the same boat? :3
    Im in the boat but hey, learn to enjoy it ;-)

ReputationRep:
    "I enlist stereotypes in the hope I will offend somebody by insulting their style."

I applaud you for targeting my appearance because you're not clever enough to think of anything else to say. But seriously, well done on not using the word "Emo" like most other people; think outside the box! Never heard "jessie" before! (Neither has anybody else from this generation).
    Da ****?

I used the exact same word you used to describe me...duuuuh!!

Difference is, you have no clue what I look like, whereas you actually do resemble a ******.

ReputationRep:
    Da ****?

I used the exact same word you used to describe me...duuuuh!!

Difference is, you have no clue what I look like, whereas you actually do resemble a ******.
    I used it in a general sense due to your assumptive interpretation of my thread and generally **** behaviour. You used it in a stereotypically homophobic sense; tell me, you think that anybody with slightly longer hair is gay?

Anyway, stop derailing my thread. Send me a private message if you still want to "destroy" me or whatever. Though I highly doubt you can produce anything worse than i've heard off /b/.

ReputationRep:
    I used it in a general sense due to your assumptive interpretation of my thread and generally **** behaviour. You used it in a stereotypically homophobic sense; tell me, you think that anybody with slightly longer hair is gay?

Anyway, stop derailing my thread. Send me a private message if you still want to "destroy" me or whatever. Though I highly doubt you can produce anything worse than i've heard off /b/.
    Lulz. You're so anti-establishment brah....how cool.

It was the eye-liner and whatnot that is ******-like.

ReputationRep:
    You remind me a lot of my ex boyfriend. He could never stick to one girl and everything fell down around him. Not really sure what to suggest to be honest... just stop focussing on what is getting you down, it might be a self fulfilling prophecy...

ReputationRep:

I find it hard to believe that any female would go anywhere near you. You would think that people grow out of the crap you are into by they time they reach your age - obviously the ones there are no hope for slip through the net.

You seriously remind me of the emo faggy kids on South Park. In answer to your thread, yes, you are broken. You are in fact gay.

Edit - http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...rkGothKids.jpg

ReputationRep:
    myspace generation looking at your profile pic. all those fitties who comment you saying how hot your hair is... they aren't real, they are all just fake... fake lashes, extensions, a fake persona to seem cool and scene. Maybe you need to mature a bit before hurting anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, you're only 22.

I used to be like you... it must be so much worse with girls though, 'subtly' nagging you for commitment and trying to get 'I love you's out of you, etc. I always felt like the bad guy when I couldn't say the soppy stuff back, but it's best to not say it at all than say it and not mean it.

And stop getting into relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Darn, I thought this was going to be about Pantera
    Lol, I thought of RATM's "Born Of A Broken Man".

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.