Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm broken, I'm broken, I'm broken.. ;O watch

Announcements

(Original post by Emily069)
    "Seeing" the wrong gender???
    Did I ever tell you I'm in love with you? :love:

ReputationRep:
    :lol: The haters, they come out of knowhere. How amusing.

You're young and not ready. Simple as that. I am indeed in the same boat!

ReputationRep:
    I ******* love the people coming into here just to voice their opinions on anybody who doesn't wear the same clothes and hairstyle as them! It makes me laugh.

Thank you to the genuine replies!

ReputationRep:

Neutral Negative

08-08-2009 16:13

for being an emo fag

get a haircut
    Go on, post a picture of yourself so we can see if your insecurities stem from somewhere !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Did I ever tell you I'm in love with you? :love:
    No... I would reciprocate, except YOU ARE ANON! Goddamit... I would like to at least know the identity of my stalker...

No... I would reciprocate, except YOU ARE ANON! Goddamit... I would like to at least know the identity of my stalker...
    I am far too embarrassed to reveal my identity :sad:

ReputationRep:
    2 simpe reasons for your case. 1: commitment phobe. 2: you like the chase and hate the catch, it's quite a normal thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Eugh, relationships! What is it i'm supposed to get out of them?! I'm 22 and started "seeing" people about 7 years ago, and my longest relationship is a few months. I've lost track of how many i've been in. But there's always the same common problem; I don't feel anything for the other person or have any motivation D:

I mean, I'll be attracted to somebody and like seeing them, but once we're in a "relationship" I lose interest and don't really feel anything for the other person, then end up upsetting them when they can't understand why I either don't miss them whilst we're apart or look forward to seeing them, and have to explain.

I'm pretty sure it's not just that i've not "found the right person", as most people still enjoy being with another person in a relationship, even if they don't love them.

Which meansss.. i'm broken. Anybody else in the same boat? :3

I can see where your coming from, youve got the prize now but u wanna go chase so to speak, you will find someone eventually who will keep you interested. Im the same, the chase is all tha matters haha ive gone for girls like 2 train rides away and a bus, its all part of the challenge which is the biggest thrill.

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly where you're coming from
    I'm younger than you but ever since I've started 'seeing' boys, its always been the same.
    enjoy the chase, hate the end result. cant stick to it for more than a few weeks.
    some people call me 'tease', because of the expected negative female connotations of being around many boys. or a whore or w/e. its not that i sleep with them though, it doesnt get to that.

its kind of that i get bored after a time?

but i do think that you're right and maybe you havent found the right person?
    i talked about this with a good friend before and they simply said i would know when it was right and i kind of believe that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am far too embarrassed to reveal my identity :sad:
    I'll have you know that it is not an embarrassing thing to love me.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have you know that it is not an embarrassing thing to love me.
    Suprise! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    Suprise! :ninja:
    Buahahahaha! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! I lured you out of your little hidey hole! I win...

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping this would be a discussion about hymens tbh

Then I saw the OP and realized he probably doesn't know what one is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Eugh, relationships! What is it i'm supposed to get out of them?! I'm 22 and started "seeing" people about 7 years ago, and my longest relationship is a few months. I've lost track of how many i've been in. But there's always the same common problem; I don't feel anything for the other person or have any motivation D:

I mean, I'll be attracted to somebody and like seeing them, but once we're in a "relationship" I lose interest and don't really feel anything for the other person, then end up upsetting them when they can't understand why I either don't miss them whilst we're apart or look forward to seeing them, and have to explain.

I'm pretty sure it's not just that i've not "found the right person", as most people still enjoy being with another person in a relationship, even if they don't love them.

Which meansss.. i'm broken. Anybody else in the same boat? :3

You aren't broken mate. I was totally like this. Your description fitted me word for word. Then I found a girl and she is just perfect. It was astonishing that I did but I did.

ReputationRep:
    Buahahahaha! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! I lured you out of your little hidey hole! I win...
    What would you like as your prize :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Oh I'm the ******? Brah have you actually seen yourself? Usually I'd destroy you with a comeback, but just look in the mirror. ****** jessie.
    Internet tough guy with a twist of " MY WEAPON IS SO DEVASTATING I WON'T EVEN SHOW YOU FOR I AM MERCIFUL!!!"

ReputationRep:
    Man up. I thought most people grew out of the 'emo' phase by 20's :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    What would you like as your prize :awesome:
    Pos rep.

YES I AM A REP WHORE!

ReputationRep:
    Pos rep.

YES I AM A REP WHORE!
    You have to earn it :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    You have to earn it :teeth:
    I have. I am a legend. But yeah fair enough! Buahahahaha!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.