Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm broken, I'm broken, I'm broken.. ;O Watch

ReputationRep:
    A case of getting into relationships too quickly perhaps?
    What draws you to other people in the first place? What was your reason for getting into the relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonymousOne)
    You aren't broken mate. I was totally like this. Your description fitted me word for word. Then I found a girl and she is just perfect. It was astonishing that I did but I did.
    Yeah that'll probably happen eventually.

And to the two lovers above, use private messages :awesome:

Oh and the people that are calling me a ****** and whatnot because of my profile picture are quite funny. "Grow out" of what phase? It's a ******* hairstyle not a way of life. I don't sit in dark corners writing poetry and songs about my life. In fact I'm probably not dissimilar to most of you who are posting such comments with the exception of having a different haircut, but you make assumptions about my personality because of it? You need to grow up. For the love of god you're going to university, if you hold opinions and stereotypes like that, enjoy not making any friends and to be frank, you're not mature enough to be entering higher education.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I have. I am a legend. But yeah fair enough! Buahahahaha!
    I'll take your word.

-Mr ***** -

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think its the hair.

ReputationRep:
    Just have your fun and be extremely picky with who you want to get serious with. Sounds to me like you're too quick to dive into a relationship, when in reality it's the sort of thing you really need to think through before you decide to agree to one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    I'll take your word.

-Mr ***** -

:rolleyes:
    :O I want you to PM me what those asterisk thingies are covering up right now (I do not take well to abuse) and NO i cannot work it out *hangs head in shame*

ReputationRep:
    It's probably a combination of your age, commitment issues, and not having met the right person. Wait it out and try not to worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    :O I want you to PM me what those asterisk thingies are covering up right now (I do not take well to abuse) and NO i cannot work it out *hangs head in shame*
    Read your rep you ungrateful woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    Read your rep you ungrateful woman
    Buahahahaha

I have :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    I was hoping this would be a discussion about hymens tbh

Then I saw the OP and realized he probably doesn't know what one is
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just roll with it dude, I'm pretty much the same, will get into a relationship then after a week get bored and ignore the girl or end it. Will no doubt all change when you meet someone amazing and you'll long for these days.

Loving the "OMG OP wears eyeliner and has fringe and vaguely long styled hair therefore must be gay" posts as well. Made me chuckle

ReputationRep:
    Well its not something you want to hear, but you just havnt met a good enough match yet to actually love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    you would be a man u fan...there all c***s!
    We all are? :bawling:

:bye:

ReputationRep:
    just be a player then :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Commitment issues...?

my friend always goes for girls who are taken/mates exes or just people he generally shouldn't be with. As as its deemed 'okay' or 'safe' or gets too serious, he ends it. You sound just like him. You just don't want anything serious, its not a crime

ReputationRep:
    Personally think all the personal digs at photo's etc of the Op are pretty pathetic :/ he was asking for advice.... not to be ridiculed because of how he likes to dress

i agree with Jellynubbin maybe you really havent met the right person yet, and your still very very young, you have plenty of time enjoy your summer.... not long to uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    We all are? :bawling:
    most are i'm afraid...but usually theres an exception to the rule x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Yeah that'll probably happen eventually.

And to the two lovers above, use private messages :awesome:

Oh and the people that are calling me a ****** and whatnot because of my profile picture are quite funny. "Grow out" of what phase? It's a ******* hairstyle not a way of life. I don't sit in dark corners writing poetry and songs about my life. In fact I'm probably not dissimilar to most of you who are posting such comments with the exception of having a different haircut, but you make assumptions about my personality because of it? You need to grow up. For the love of god you're going to university, if you hold opinions and stereotypes like that, enjoy not making any friends and to be frank, you're not mature enough to be entering higher education.

Whoaaa hold up. Why are people being so harsh to the OP? Blaaaaddy hell!

Anyway, AsystoleUK, I'd say that maybe you just haven't found the "right" person. I hate that phrase, but maybe it's true - I guess it depends on the kind of people your ex-girlfriends tend to be? Hmm or you could be like a lot of other males - enjoying the chase but then getting bored after a few weeks. Really, I don't think you have an emotional issue, unless you feel that there is something inside stopping you from committing/getting closer to your girlfriends?

I hope it works out for you in the future

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.