Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone applying for / studdying at Bath? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Kildare, dont get her sarted here, shes already pretty pissed at the math teatcher and, was it the history teatcher?, for giving her unfair predictions. Really, I got 38 predicted, and she deserves more than me (I did homework once in primary I think).
    Fair enough, your school does seem to be trying to make things as difficult possible for their students which is, to say the least, a little "strange".

But yes anyway, I'll shut up now.

ReputationRep:
    Ever seen the show Hoogans Heroes ?

Basicly thats our school, the coordinator is kernal klink, and Linda is Hoogan...
    I must admit I have absolutley and utterly no idea what you are talking about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    I must admit I have absolutley and utterly no idea what you are talking about
    Well basicly Linda has more controll of the Economic class than the economics teatcher...

ReputationRep:
    Me sees.... what has that got to do with her point that "Well, ur school shouldnt really be allowed to offer IB so I guess Im lucky to get the diploma at all" though?

ReputationRep:
    Ever seen the show Hoogans Heroes ?

Basicly thats our school, the coordinator is kernal klink, and Linda is Hoogan...
    ROFL, if only...

About the math, I'm not really mad at him, so what if my IA was marked 7 and my average on tests is 6 and he still gave me a 5 for predicted to be realistic due to the class of '03's poor performance on the exam...
    It's the history teacher I'm mad at, for giving me 7 for semestergrade and 6 for predicted. And his comment "you're probably going to get a 7 on the exam, i just didn't want to give out good grades to everyone, don't worry, no university is going to care whether is's a 6 or a 7" that pissed me off... Oh well, I deserved it for being an ass in class...

ReputationRep:
    Me sees.... what has that got to do with her point that "Well, ur school shouldnt really be allowed to offer IB so I guess Im lucky to get the diploma at all" though?
    Oh , rite. Well it just happens to be that the official IBO Guidlines doesnt really seem to apply in our school. I think if a british tutor would go to Norway and spend a week in the schoolsystem they would just cross out Norway from the list of countries from where they accept students for university studdy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    ROFL, if only...

About the math, I'm not really mad at him, so what if my IA was marked 7 and my average on tests is 6 and he still gave me a 5 for predicted to be realistic due to the class of '03's poor performance on the exam...
    It's the history teacher I'm mad at, for giving me 7 for semestergrade and 6 for predicted. And his comment "you're probably going to get a 7 on the exam, i just didn't want to give out good grades to everyone, don't worry, no university is going to care whether is's a 6 or a 7" that pissed me off... Oh well, I deserved it for being an ass in class...
    *Shudder* , I dont dare to think about what I "deserved"
    regarding my remarkable ability of being on time for math lessons...

Oh, btw. I have to get up at 7 tomorrow, so I should probabbly start thinking about going to bed ( Anyone in the UK laughing at me now must remember that Norway is in the GMT + 1 timezone). Anyways, Good night and sweet dreams (Dont worry, Haakon and I are gonna get rejected from Oxbridge as well...)

ReputationRep:
    Oh , rite. Well it just happens to be that the official IBO Guidlines doesnt really seem to apply in our school. I think if a british tutor would go to Norway and spend a week in the schoolsystem they would just cross out Norway from the list of countries from where they accept students for university studdy...
    How so? :P

ReputationRep:
    *Shudder* , I dont dare to think about what I "deserved"
    regarding my remarkable ability of being on time for math lessons...

Oh, btw. I have to get up at 7 tomorrow, so I should probabbly start thinking about going to bed ( Anyone in the UK laughing at me now must remember that Norway is in the GMT + 1 timezone). Anyways, Good night and sweet dreams (Dont worry, Haakon and I are gonna get rejected from Oxbridge as well...)
    But I want you to go to Cambridge... Haakon can get a rejection though, that would definetly make me feel better *evil laugh*
    Erling could get in too, without it bothering me...
    Going to bed so soon? Who needs sleep... And I want company, writing my EE is so boring... On second thought, perhaps I would actually get to write something if I stopped posting here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Who needs sleep... And I want company, writing my EE is so boring... On second thought, perhaps I would actually get to write something if I stopped posting here.
    ROFL

I havnt done the math self assesment test which was due tomorrow... Guess why...

If it makes you feel less depressed Il think about you for the rest of the night Dont worry about your extanded essay, I havnt even started to write yet (Guees do I need an extension). Unfortunately I need to sleep (Unlike you and Magnus 3 horus aint enough for me). As soon as I manage to tear myself away from the keyboard Il have to go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    But I want you to go to Cambridge... Haakon can get a rejection though, that would definetly make me feel better *evil laugh*
    Erling could get in too, without it bothering me...
    Going to bed so soon? Who needs sleep... And I want company, writing my EE is so boring... On second thought, perhaps I would actually get to write something if I stopped posting here.
    EE is rarely worth the effort. The marking of it is just so bizarre that I have chosen not to take it seriously

ReputationRep:
    EE is rarely worth the effort. The marking of it is just so bizarre that I have chosen not to take it seriously
    LOL, you should have seen my physics teatchers trying to "steal" my project on electromagnetic levitation. Unfortunateley the data sugest a current of 27 ampere , while the fuse is rated at 10 ( DOH! ). I will have to redo the entire experiment and the deadline is the 5th... SHIIIIIT!!!!

Btw: Regarding taking things seriously: I thought about writing my personal statement as an entire long rhyme. Also , my two last TOK essays included the phrase "then we might just accept the fact that woody woodpecker rules the universe"

ReputationRep:
    ROFL

I havnt done the math self assesment test which was due tomorrow... Guess why...

If it makes you feel less depressed Il think about you for the rest of the night Dont worry about your extanded essay, I havnt even started to write yet (Guees do I need an extension). Unfortunately I need to sleep (Unlike you and Magnus 3 horus aint enough for me). As soon as I manage to tear myself away from the keyboard Il have to go to bed.
    *blushes*
    Where does Magnus hang out (on the internet, I'm sure he hangs out somewhere)?

Oh, and I was thinking about going as Rudoplh tomorrow (being Santa's day and all). What do you think? To old? think the teachers are gonna yell at me for wearing to big reindeer horns again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    *blushes*
    Where does Magnus hang out (on the internet, I'm sure he hangs out somewhere)?

Oh, and I was thinking about going as Rudoplh tomorrow (being Santa's day and all). What do you think? To old? think the teachers are gonna yell at me for wearing to big reindeer horns again?
    I dont know, you look kinda cute in them *gigle*. I bet TK would like it (Yea baby!). When it comes to Magnus I have his MSN and he is not logged on. I dont know what he does nowdays , but Im getting kinda worried...

ReputationRep:
    Btw: Regarding taking things seriously: I thought about writing my personal statement as an entire long rhyme. Also , my two last TOK essays included the phrase "then we might just accept the fact that woody woodpecker rules the universe"
    I've come out with similar statements in TOK. It's what TOK is all about, surely?

ReputationRep:
    I've come out with simalir statements in TOK. It's what TOK is all about, surely?
    I also argued that a green frog would imply that the sun is purple...

ReputationRep:
    I dont know, you look kinda cute in them *gigle*. I bet TK would like it (Yea baby!). When it comes to Magnus I have his MSN and he is not logged on. I dont know what he does nowdays , but Im getting kinda worried...
    At least he came to school on Friday... Wondering what he's doing in that big house all by himself... I miss my lab-patner

ReputationRep:
    I would so like to read that one.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys, Id love to stay and chat with you, but my swedish teatcher is probably still a bot pissed at me for not reading those books...

Btw: Linda, you remember that guy I punched at the previous praum? Apparently he and my sister got a bit friendly at the schooltrip this weekend and he was quite shocked to find out shes my sis. Gonna tell you all about it tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys, Id love to stay and chat with you, but my swedish teatcher is probably still a bot pissed at me for not reading those books...

Btw: Linda, you remember that guy I punched at the previous praum? Apparently he and my sister got a bit friendly at the schooltrip this weekend and he was quite shocked to find out shes my sis. Gonna tell you all about it tomorrow...
    OMG! You're sister is just to blonde (sorry). And honey, it's PROM.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.