Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There was a guy that I started talking to in a club we ended up kissing - But the kiss was pretty bad -he just stuck his tongue in my mouth and slobberd all on my face
    But when I was leaving he came out with me and kissed again but this time he started feeling my crotch...and I told him to stop and moved his hands but they kept going back there - And I didn't feel comfortable with that especially on a public street and with my friend a few foot away

And now when I think of it I feel like it was my own fault - I feel like a bit of a slut for having some random guy feel up my va-jay-jay
    And I had gave him my number but he hasn't even bothered to phone me...

So I just feel as though I have no self-esteem now - I'm just a girl you would talk to for a while then have horrid kisses with then grope up to never bother talking to again

ReputationRep:
    Ermm, just try and get over it? I wouldn't let it get to you tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, i've had this kind of thing before and it tends to be the reason I avoid meeting people in clubs. Some guys I am sure are nice but there are also allot who just want a bit of drunken action.

I don't know how old you are but this kind of thing happened to me once of twice when I was 18, and although I hate to admit it I think it was just part of me growing up and becoming more aware of what the night club atmosphere can be like.

Like I said try not to worry about it too much, we all have our bad experiences! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Don't let it get to you. He was probably really drunk anyway. Next time just walk off right away if you are not comfortable..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And now when I think of it I feel like it was my own fault - I feel like a bit of a slut for having some random guy feel up my va-jay-jay
    And I had gave him my number but he hasn't even bothered to phone me...

So I just feel as though I have no self-esteem now - I'm just a girl you would talk to for a while then have horrid kisses with then grope up to never bother talking to again
    Don't worry about it, you'd both probably had a drink or two right? Next time if some guy's feeling you up and you don't like it, make sure he gets the message rather than just letting him carry on. If it was me I'd probably have kneed him in the crotch or slapped him.

As for the last part, would you even want him to call you? He sounds rather unappealing to be honest. Also, that he was responsible for the kiss being so gross by jabbing his tongue right in there, not you :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    He was a drunk guy who did what he wanted. You tried to stop him. The fact you tried to stop him shows you didn't want that to happen or be seen like that.
    Try not to over-think things like this. Lots of people have that happen to them, it's not your fault.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that. Why do boys insist on shoving their tongues down your mouth in an Exorcist manner? Just try to move on and seek kissing in a more sober environment where there are likely to be more genuine people who can hear you speak.

ReputationRep:
    He's a guy. Therefore he's an idiot. Don't let such a loser get to you. Surely it's a good thing that he hasn't called you, why would you want to have anything to do with such a letch!?!

But yeah I've had a similar experience and can sympathise. Don't worry, the feeling will go away. If you're anything like me, you won't stop hating the guy any more though...

ReputationRep:
    Lets be honest OP.
    Best case scenario: He was actually a really nice guy who was just really drunk...

In which case he will be way too embarrassed by his conduct to ever call you. I think this situation is for the best, you should not upset yourself any more.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it Seriously. Move on.

ReputationRep:
    get over it.. he sounds like a knob. and, kissing guys in clubs is always a bit hit and miss anyway. its gross he felt u up like that though, ew, i would have smacked him in the face. just dont let it happen again if it makes u feel like crap. avoid the super drunk losers and once they get out of hand, just tell them theyre dogs,D ONT give your number, and walk away!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.