Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys..

have not been on TSR for ages now!
    just wondering - i think i applied before the deadline but my dad did not send off details til after the deadline :confused:
    but i have pretty much maxed my overdraft paying for a stupid house which i dont even want to live in - 12 month lease you see.
    ive been getting help paying for it too.
    durham also do a grant scheme, but i found out today i wont be getting that grant til november! so i am worried that thats when the other finances come in..
    BUT-i need to pay my rent for october (thats when term starts!) and i pretty much have nothing to live off if the loans and grant dont come through (eeeeek!) as my parents dont work!

they will come in on time wont they? i defs did apply in time but my dad was slow in sending some things off and doing his end of things..

i rang student finance up and they dont have any dates for me

help! ps quote me when replying!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petiso)
    hey guys..

have not been on TSR for ages now!
    just wondering - i think i applied before the deadline but my dad did not send off details til after the deadline :confused:
    but i have pretty much maxed my overdraft paying for a stupid house which i dont even want to live in - 12 month lease you see.
    ive been getting help paying for it too.
    durham also do a grant scheme, but i found out today i wont be getting that grant til november! so i am worried that thats when the other finances come in..
    BUT-i need to pay my rent for october (thats when term starts!) and i pretty much have nothing to live off if the loans and grant dont come through (eeeeek!) as my parents dont work!

they will come in on time wont they? i defs did apply in time but my dad was slow in sending some things off and doing his end of things..

i rang student finance up and they dont have any dates for me

help! ps quote me when replying!

x
    hey, Im about to go into my 2nd year. I sent my finance off a few days late maybe 4 or 5 days. With the mess student finance has been in iv had to phone them a few times. Mine is sorted now they said i should get my payment on time when i start university. I think once you go back and the university confirm you have gone back, you will get your money. Although student finance has been a HUGE pain this year i would be suprised if anyone got their money on time! Hopfully they sort theirselfs out regarding are payments!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.