Turn on thread page Beta

reapplying for finance: 2nd year watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey guys..

have not been on TSR for ages now!
    just wondering - i think i applied before the deadline but my dad did not send off details til after the deadline :confused:
    but i have pretty much maxed my overdraft paying for a stupid house which i dont even want to live in - 12 month lease you see.
    ive been getting help paying for it too.
    durham also do a grant scheme, but i found out today i wont be getting that grant til november! so i am worried that thats when the other finances come in..
    BUT-i need to pay my rent for october (thats when term starts!) and i pretty much have nothing to live off if the loans and grant dont come through (eeeeek!) as my parents dont work!

they will come in on time wont they? i defs did apply in time but my dad was slow in sending some things off and doing his end of things..

i rang student finance up and they dont have any dates for me

help! ps quote me when replying!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petiso)
    hey guys..

have not been on TSR for ages now!
    just wondering - i think i applied before the deadline but my dad did not send off details til after the deadline :confused:
    but i have pretty much maxed my overdraft paying for a stupid house which i dont even want to live in - 12 month lease you see.
    ive been getting help paying for it too.
    durham also do a grant scheme, but i found out today i wont be getting that grant til november! so i am worried that thats when the other finances come in..
    BUT-i need to pay my rent for october (thats when term starts!) and i pretty much have nothing to live off if the loans and grant dont come through (eeeeek!) as my parents dont work!

they will come in on time wont they? i defs did apply in time but my dad was slow in sending some things off and doing his end of things..

i rang student finance up and they dont have any dates for me

help! ps quote me when replying!

x
    hey, Im about to go into my 2nd year. I sent my finance off a few days late maybe 4 or 5 days. With the mess student finance has been in iv had to phone them a few times. Mine is sorted now they said i should get my payment on time when i start university. I think once you go back and the university confirm you have gone back, you will get your money. Although student finance has been a HUGE pain this year i would be suprised if anyone got their money on time! Hopfully they sort theirselfs out regarding are payments!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.